[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my trap gf cant join the army now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: feelfuckinggreat.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feelfuckinggreat.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
she wanted to i didnt thanks trump
>>
>>8640549
>traps are trannies
>trannies are not allowed in the military
>gays are allowed in the military
>therefore, trannies are not gay
>therefore, traps are not gay
At least you're not gay anymore
>>
>>8640572
thanks anon guess i can take my gf home and introduce her to my parents
>>
File: 1501084734065.jpg (144KB, 955x870px) Image search: [Google]
1501084734065.jpg
144KB, 955x870px
>>8640601
It will make her very happy you are a dick for not.
>>
>>8640629
how i am i a dick
>>
>>8640549
You should transition and become a cute girl (male) too OP.
>>
>>8640657
Yeah OP this guy knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>8640549
O sweetie trans are off their heads you don't want them in the military most suicide anyway because they were not meant to be they are nearly ll bugchasing ( I'm a giftgiver and trans always want the gift)
>>
>>8640835
>tfw the guy at least is honest about being made of aids.
Thanks my fellow magapede.
>>
>>8640847
hiv sweetie if you are not in you don't win
>>
>>8640847
hiv is hot aids is not its like being a sexy vampire
>>
>>8640847
Back.
To.
Reddit.
>>
>>8640835
How does giftgiving work?
>>
even if trannies were technically allowed you know very well they'd get bullied.
>>
>>8642521
I kinda think that's what they're the most upset about desu. No more state-subsidized bum bullying for them.
>>
File: sebastian_flyte.jpg (172KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
sebastian_flyte.jpg
172KB, 500x666px
I wanted to volunteer in about a year's time. I believe in Donald Trump with an almost religious passion.I still do. But I'm deeply hurt that I can't put my life on the line for him anymore. I was really going to do it. I'm kind of broken hearted.
>>
>dying for Israel
>dying for oil and metal deposits
>supporting the military-industrial complex
No thanks senpai
>>
File: 1474363527053.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474363527053.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>8642537
>state-subsidized bum bullying
>>
File: Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (3KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
3KB, 300x158px
>>8642954

>not supporting the military industrial complex
>objecting to wars of economic imperialism

I wish we could deport people like this.
>>
>>8642973
Killing and war aren't "cool", jesus christ.
>>
>>8642981

They are necessary for National Glory and Western dominance
If you're a national citizen or a westerner and you don't want those things then you seriously need to broaden your horizons beyond your narrow bourgeois comforts.
>>
File: Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg (554KB, 2151x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Osama bin Laden article 1993.jpg
554KB, 2151x1606px
>>8643003
Why would you want the West to dominate?

Are you even aware of what the CIA has been up to?
>>
>>8643003
>/pol/ is now learning from /leftypol/ who learns from /pol/ who learns from /leftypol/
Absolutely hierarchical
>>
>>8643010

The CIA is a globalist shill organization dedicated to neoliberal values. They're Western only by geography, not by cultural, religious, or racial loyalty.

I want the West to dominate because I am a Westerner. I want my people to rule. Same as nearly every sane person throughout all history pre-1945.
>>
>>8643028
So, you want the West to dominate, just not Western intelligence agencies. You do understand that intelligence agencies run the show while the military moves the props?
>>
>>8643028
>dedicated to neoliberal values
they are a fascist organization and always have been
>>
I'm unironically repressing and joining the military desku
>>
>>8643108
Watch Starship Troopers. Pay attention to the differences between the "mobile infantry", the space cadets or whatever, and the intelligence officers.

If you are an intelligent person, you should realize pretty quick who gets the shitty deal.
>>
>>8643086

If we're talking about Western cultural-religious-racial dominance, we're presupposing a few massive and reactionary changes to our political and social structure, not least of which will be gutting the CIA and other Intel agencies.

Obviously we can't just wave them away right now, but the domineering presence of those organizations doesn't make this whole phase of the fight for Western Imperialism worthless, it just means it'd be dangerous to win too much before the Monarchies are restored.

>>8643098

If you use the non-fascist definition of fascist sure, but the non-fascist definition of fascist is basically "icky."
>>
>>8643124
yeah, reserve officers get the best "deal" it's basically no different than any office job but it pays better. I like using my hands though.
>>
>>8643028
>The CIA is a globalist shill organization dedicated to neoliberal values. They're Western only by geography, not by cultural, religious, or racial loyalty.

Source?

>I want my people to rule.

What defines "your people"? I doubt you can draw a line that isn't arbitrary.

>Same as nearly every sane person throughout all history pre-1945.

>it's old so it's good
Hmm, I wonder what attitude could've caused events like the world wars.
>>
>>8640648
For being ashamed of your girlfriend (male).
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.