[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ruined my life with SRS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

Ive had it for 2 years, I use to do productive things.
Now all i do is dilate, cry, eat, dilate, cry, sleep, dilate, sleep and repeat.
I have constant UTI's, Im living a living hell, its painful all the time.
I didn't know it would be like this.
I feel like a living sexual fetish sex object and i cant do anything else.
>>
>>8640215
Welp, it's permenant. You chose this path, reap what you sow.
>>
>>8640215

What did you expect it was going to be like? You literally chopped your cock off thinking you would magically get a real vagina, and not a fucking open wound that will try to close itself forever.

This is why people say trannies are mentally ill and need a psychologist, not more feminist and cultural marxism propaganda.
>>
>>8640215
Trans people aren't given proper information by hugboxes like reddit and therapists.
>>
File: 6W7JDg6.png (264KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
6W7JDg6.png
264KB, 260x260px
>>8640215
>I feel like a living sexual fetish sex object
You ARE one now. Enjoy having to dilate an opening that your body recognises as a wound and constantly tries to heal. Hopefully you won't get any really bad bacterial or fungal infections! :^)
>>
>>8640225
>>8640215
I should mention that I'm sorry for you, but in the end nothing can fix what's done.
>>
>>8640215
shouldn't it heal up in few months and not require as much dilation?
sorry to hear you have to through this, it sounds terrifying, it should get better
ignore the poltards
>>
>>8640296
>repeating the hugboxing that led her to this situation in the first place
>>
>>8640215
Sorry for you, but hey, you chose this path.
If you're not a troll, make a video about your experience to show other people the "other side" of transitioning. The side that's never been shown.
>>
OP, either you've had some kind of trouble post-op that your surgeon should have long addressed with you already, or this is bait.

I'm kinda smelling bait, because I feel like this is copypasta but I'm not sure where I've seen it before.
>>
>>8640309
>I don't like what she's saying, so it must be a exceptional mistake or a lie
>>
>>8640319
He isn't the only one smelling bait
>>
>>8640322
Yell bait all you want, it won't change the fact that we don't know and it won't help OP if she is genuine.

You say it because you're more concerned about comforting yourselves by telling each other OP is a lie than you are about helping a trans woman in distress.
>>
>>8640319
unlike you we have an idea what SRS entails and what people go thru, even in the bad cases of botched surgery 2 years in insane
>>
>>8640215
OP, if this isn't bait consider getting a second opinion from another doctor. It could be you are having post-op trouble that your current doctor is not addressing.
>>
>>8640322
>b-but muh srs
>>
>>8640325
>unlike you
Keep telling yourself that.

>an idea what SRS entails
Informed no doubt by hearing personal experiences on the same places you hugbox each other and silence anybody expressing doubts, before or like OP after.
>>
>>8640319
>>8640327
>>8640324

No, it's

a) I SWEAR I've seen this before, and recently. It's bothering me, and maybe someone will come along with the source

b) Two years is not a plausible timeline to still be having this much trouble. She should have revised with a surgeon by now if something was this wrong. You should be totally healed inside of a year. She's describing something that sounds closer to a few weeks post-op.

As other people have said, IF this is real, then she needs to get to a doc ASAP. Nothing anybody on 4chan can say is going to help this situation; she needs a goddamn doctor.
>>
>>8640334
Also, should add, I'm not an MtF. I'm ain't hugboxing shit, I'm just smelling a troll.
>>
>>8640334
Search the archive. I couldn't find any matches.
>>
>mfw reading this thread a repressor

It's like one of those "'meth not even once" PSAs but for estrogen
>>
>>8640341
Yeah, I already looked and figured at first I was wrong. But "two years" still doesn't add up.

Also, the OP has yet to reply again.
>>
This is obvious a pasta but all you cis people jumping in to condemn this person if it were true are just horrible mean people.
>>
I'm really tired of low-effort misinformation threads
>>
>>8640348
>Also, the OP has yet to reply again.
That's the only red flag imo but she could be distressed, put off by the posts from /pol/ or telling her she's bait, or just left like OPs so often do.
>>
>>8640334
>I SWEAR I've seen this before
Same feeling. Some lines read like quotes from that one girl who regretted SRS on reddit and was capped by /pol/. She was fine eventually though.
>>
>>8640334
It's bait, cause the reasons she mentioned. Same with her not answering, cause OP isn't trans.
"keep telling yourself that" is just the usual jargon trolls use, so

IGNORE
>>
>>8640351
>This is obvious a pasta
>>8640341
>>8640348
>>
This is from that reddit screenshot of a hon whining on r/asktransgender
>>
>>8640374
Quote or liar.
>>
File: 1420128863170s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1420128863170s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
REPORT OP

HIS A CONSERVATIVE THAT KEEPS EVADING THE BAN

AND HIS THAT PEDOPHILE

PROTECT THE LGBT CHILDREN FROM THE PEDOPHILE
>>
>>8640215
How did you decide to get it? What did you think it would be like?
>>
>>8640410

No one has ever gotten banned by your randomly accusing people to be ban evading pedophiles. It only helps promote the idea trannies are mentally ill, which makes me suspect you are probably a /pol/ack in disguise.
>>
>>8640300
>her
>>
>>8640534
?
>>
File: 1495246531936.jpg (41KB, 600x527px) Image search: [Google]
1495246531936.jpg
41KB, 600x527px
>It's another I will fake being part of the LGBT group because it feels so fun shitposting on the fag board episode.

Why /pol/ is made of 14 years nowadays? They used to be a bit more serious about their shit.
>>
>>8640215
I'm so sorry sweety that's awful.
>>
>>8640215
That really sucks! Have you thought about getting a surgery to essential just remove it and reduce it to just a urethra like some eunuchs have? That might stop the pain at least.
>>
>>8640215
I don't believe this. You don't have to dilate that much after 2 years.
>>
>>8640215
hi /pol/ and or chaser
>>
>>8640665
after a year its pretty much once a week for half an hour
OP is bullshit
>>
>>8640362
>>8640374
FUCK yes, I think that was it. That would explain why it doesn't show in the archive, too.

I didn't save the cap though, because I didn't think I wanted that crap on my laptop. Clearly that was a mistake. I will save it next time I see it for shit like this.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.