[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with parents like vid related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: 15012_4.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
15012_4.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
Are your parents the same too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtnsNDXuaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Dv3qvv0uw
https://www.drphil.com/shows/my-transgender-son-is-ruining-his-life/
>>
for having such shit parents who don't support her transition, she's pretty cute.
>>
>>8640340
She looks like a man.
Fucking hugbox.
>>
wite pipo
>>
>>8640971
Lmao how, besides the shitty wig
>>
>>8641025
>jaw
>nose
>hon-tier red lipstick
>>
>>8640971
>>8641042
she looks like a dumb 16 year old who doesn't know how to do makeup properly
her jaw and nose aren't that bad
I've seen cis girls with worse
>>
>>8640971
>unpassable tranny thinks all trannies are unpassable
So predictable
>>
>>8640971
>Implying you wouldn't fuck that
Faggot.
>>
>>8640971

She looks good in the prerecorded clips, just bad on stage where she got whored up for Daddy Phil.

And even that has it's own trashy appeal.
>>
>>8640971
Agreed. Failed transition for how early she started.
>>
>>8640971
I think she still looks cute even though she definitely doesn't pass
>>
Need some professional /tttt/ arbiter here asap tbqh.

Is she a twinkhon or a younghun?
>>
>>8639805
the mom looks like she's transitioning in to a man herself
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>8639805
Is that "mom" a ftm? "She" looks robust af.
>>
>that voice
How is it possible to have a nicotine-addicted truck driver guy voice at 16?

I am a hon but my voice at 16 resembled a shrill kid voice.
>>
>>8642395
I'm honestly half-convinced that these boys just developed an emasculation fetish early in life from her being such a goddamn butch. Probably kicked her husband once or twice in the balls in front of them.
>>
>>8642538
Most guys that age sound like that desu. Boys are basically grown men by that point. You had them fighting in WW2 at 16 and even younger
>>
>>8639805
midwest everyone
>>
I actually take the mom's side. She seems to be deliberately put in a bad light and even if she doesn't immediately support the transition, she definitely has some good points and will come to accept him later on.
>>
Do you seriously expect them to just be like: "Oh okay, I guess you're a girl now! I can't wait to take you shopping for some girl clothes my new daughter!" That's way too idealistic.
>>
>>8639805
Parents shouldn't accept this. Society shouldn't accept this. It should be outlawed.
>>
>>8642538

He's male and will always be one, his voice doesn't sound unusual at all. He has a nice voice is what I would tell him.

in the near future, the process of transitioning will be extremely frowned upon and seen as barbaric. You cannot change your gender, and the people who are seeking to do so will never be happy, because it won't happen.

Dealing with the cards you're dealt and doing something with is part of being an adult
>>
>>8642702
lmao theological naturalists pls go, your anti-tech primitivst future where we all fuck animals and live in caves will never come
>>
>>8642732

and yet you've never found a fulfilled transgender person. These doctors are setting trans people up for failure with 'transitioning', which is impossible.
>>
>>8642702
>his voice doesn't sound unusual at all.
Isn't it a little too "male-ish" for his age though? I mean either I was some low test beta male late bloomer or he's a future white Barry White.
>>
File: t1larg.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>8642732
lmao atheistic futurists pls go, your anti-nature nihilist future where we all fuck Google-controlled surveillance robots and live in pods will never come
>>
>>8642750
>>8642764
>when using tech to change nature is wrong because nature is an unquestionable never changing authority
>but I'm on a computer right now
Hypocrites
>>
Have transgender people ever considered that you all have a mental illness and you're enabling each other?
>>
>>8642764
>your anti-nature nihilist future where we all fuck Google-controlled surveillance robots and live in pods will never come
It's already here, hon.
>>
>>8642802
>I don't know what a mental illness is
>but everything I don't like is a mental illness
>also mental illnesses make people wrong or "crazy"
I can practically smell the autism.
>>
>>8642808
Yeah, no wonder there's so much suffering in this world. It's run by psychopaths. Thankfully, the world is unstable and we'll all probably die in a nuclear war at some point in the next few years.
>>
>>8642816
people have been saying that since the 50s man, it's not happening unfortunately.
actually people were predicting the end times as far back as recorded history. the sad truth is we're stuck repeating the same basic patterns with slightly better technology.
>>
>>8642814
>also mental illnesses make people wrong

if you mean morally wrong or bad, that's not even implied anywhere. That's all you. but it's plain to see that the current approach to transgender issues isn't working.
>>
>>8642835
As long as we put the purple team in charge everything will be fine.

>>8642840
So now that you can't mindless bash on mentally ill people to try to insult trannies by comparing them to the mentally ill people and grouping them together, you've just got "it's not working"? Yes it is.
>>
>>8642850

not really. For every trans person living a seemingly healthy life, such as youtube stars getting paid by google who get a new cosmetic surgery per week, it's sustainable for a while. But for most people no it isn't working.
>>
>>8642850
when your only alternative is chemically lobotomizing yourself like a schizophrenic it's no wonder they're all turned off

but keep telling yourself lobotomies make the world a better place because sedate people don't do things you don't like
>>
>>8642860
Yeah, well it's working because working isn't defined by "some irrelevant fag thinks it's visually appealing"
>>
>>8642868
>transition is a lobotomy
>>
>>8642876
>your only ALTERNATIVE
>ALTERNATIVE

>english

lol ESL students
>>
>>8642879
lmao
>I propose this crazy idea as an alternative
>look everyone, look how crazy I am, and now apply it to other people who are not me
I advocate transition, not some reddit lobotomy nonsense.
>>
>>8642892
>I don't know how to read a post
>Dear lord, I'm this bad at English comprehension!
>Please, make it any less obvious I am a non-native English typist!

lel cure your autism
>>
>>8642918
>bring up lobotomies as an alternative
>that's stupid
>NO NO I MEANT IT LIKE THIS
>that's stupid
>NO NO YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND
That's stupid.
>>
>Tranny? Get off our board.
Bump
>>
>>8642929
>fail at english lesson
>come onto the anglo board to shitpost
>barge into a conversation and misunderstand a poster
>get buttflustered when gently corrected

wew why are ESLs this obsessive?
>>
>>8639805
Roughly comparable. They're communists. Because of this, they smashed me into Math, and I know I'm dirt to them because I don't embrace the precious math.
>>
>>8639805
He's kinda cute but the mother is hilarious, poor thing!
>>
>>8639805

would pass without the shitty make up and wig, just let it naturally happen
>>
>that deep as fuck voice
LMAOOOO WHAT
>>
Anyone thinks she will an hero like leelah alcorn?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.