[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a 100% chance that this guy cost you your right to serve.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg (297KB, 1200x1887px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg
297KB, 1200x1887px
There is a 100% chance that this guy cost you your right to serve.
>>
1) Doubtful.
2) Good.
>>
>>8638887
>your right to die for israel.
ftfy
>>
>>8638887
Who?
>>
>>8638887
>my right to get blasted by a makeshift sandnigger bomb so I can spend the rest of my life riding the cripple chair and getting patted on my head for my service to Israel
Not even a tranny but top kek @ anyone who actually wants to join the military.
>>
>>8638887
Explain how
>>
>guy
>>
File: IMG_20170712_093934.jpg (377KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_093934.jpg
377KB, 2048x2048px
i love her
>>
>>8638887
Ahhh yes because all the military top brass took one look at Manning and thought, "this speaks for all transgenders."

Which, actually...is probably exactly what happened.

After all these men weren't educated in women's studies, they were educated in bullets and telling other men what to do in a stern tone of voice.

Do you really think they want to deal with transgender people's breakdowns, medical coverage, and surgeries?

I say they should at least let in post-ops who are otherwise passing.

The military isn't a charity where you can be cured and fixed. The military is the military. It takes what it accepts, and it brokers no argument.
>>
honestly I'm thankful the government thinks I'm now considered a shifty spy by the government p cool. also don't have to worry about dying for trump
>>
>>8639217
It makes me think of that onion piece

http://www.theonion.com/video/gays-too-precious-to-risk-in-combat-says-general-14158
>>
>right
I've been mourning don't ask don't tell. She just bought me a one way ticket to 100% never having to go hiking through some shitty desert with sweaty people.
>>
>>8638887
She didn't cause anything.

What caused it is an administration who has to do the same typical shit like pleasing a reactionary voterbase who thinks the skydaddy is mad at us because trans people exist, even though this administration claimed it would be fresh and new.
>>
>>8638887
DAE think Chelsea Manning is kind of cute? I want to cum all over her little hormone titties
>>
Chelsea's voice is pretty damn good. I don't know why I assumed it would be shit, but it was a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>8639977

The lighting makes her look dead. In a cute way, sure, but still dead and with horrible skin.

It's just the lighting I think but Gosh darn, that cameraman needs to be fired.
>>
serving isn't a right
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.