[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what happens when liberals and conservatives get put together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (9KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 295x171px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovo7G5Wk1RY
>>
I don't understand why people get so wound up by others who don't wish to ascribe entirely to being female or male. Who gives a shit, it's not your life?
>>
>>8638614
>using a question mark
That's not how punctuation works. Anyhow you're right it's not my life, but if the fucker decides to choose which pronoun I will or not use then nah. Also I'd never hire, be partner or even befriend such an aberration.
>>
>>8638614
Oh and you don't "ascribe" to being a sex, you're born with one.
>>
>>8638614
Fine, but don't force other people to use pronouns or cater to your delusions.
>>
>>8638638
>but if the fucker decides to choose which pronoun I will or not use then nah

Who is really "choosing" in this situation? Couldn't you say that you're the one choosing which pronoun you will use for them, and they're the one who doesn't have to put up with that?
>>
>>8638614
They get wound up when you try to force them to use made up pronouns or pronouns that are contradictory to your appearance.
>>
>>8638647
>Who is really "choosing" in this situation?
I choose which words I will use as long as they are within the law and as long as I understand it's logical to use them. No one will impose the words I will use.
>>
>>8638614
because then satan will win the eternal battle of good and evil
>>
>>8638647
I choose how I use my speech, not anyone else. They cannot choose which pronoun I refer to them by. Just because they are the receiver of my speech does not give them any right to control it.
>>
>>8638638
>>8638643
>>8638644
>>8638651

So you're surly and don't like it when people are different to you? Aces.

>>8638662

Eris is the only true god, idiot.
>>
>>8638662
>satan will win
God is all powerful.
He always wins by definition.
>>
>>8638602
That woman had it right (not the ugly feminist)
>>
>>8638638
>>8638644
>>8638660
>>8638666
You're free to call people by whatever pronoun you want, but you're objectively a terrible person if you refuse to even consider using "they" when you know a person doesn't like being referred to with a certain class of gendered pronouns. No, they don't "control your speech", but the basic expectation of not being a total douchecanoe is still there.
>>
>>8638755

I agree with you entirely, I just really wish you hadn't said "douchecanoe".
>>
>>8638755
> objectively
I don't think you know what word means.
>>
>>8638614
>Who gives a shit, it's not your life?
That's not a question, back to Tumblr with your teenager dialect.
>>
>>8638755
it's cultural marxism.
>>
File: Doublethink_c2712b_5486451.jpg (58KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
Doublethink_c2712b_5486451.jpg
58KB, 480x726px
>>8638755
it's clearly a political ideology, she even admits it openly! these people think gender is socially construct it and want to abolish it! it doesn't even make sense, the goal is to subvert society with marxist theories.
>>
>>8638989
It's who gives a fuck. What does it matter what god damn pronouns a person goes by? I can ask people to refer to my gender as "brick" and my pronouns as "bada bing bada boop" and it would not matter significantly.

Nobody should care about this.
>>
>>8639014
it is a deliberate plot to transform society according to ideological lines. you can tell these people relish the control and power they have over others. anyways those freaks are all 'performing' 'socially constructed' genders that supposedly don't real, and crying victim when people call them out on their bullshit. Sorry but i'd like to have civilisation, i'd like to have aa modicum of fucking standards, if everything is relative and morality itself is a social construct, then fuck it.
>>
>>8639014
When some dumbshit teenager insists she's a unicorn otherkin and everyone has to call her Queen Darkness, you don't get her to cut her bullshit and become a functioning member of society by enabling her.
>>
>>8639005
This

If people want to be called such things, they are insane to expect no opposition.

I refuse to admit to their ideology because it's basically like saying they are right. if I disagree, why should I submit to their whim? I stand by what I say until someone can *prove* me wrong.

I can already know it's too grating of an opposition for me to ever befriend one, find one that doesn't scream at you for existing, and maybe. I've befriended deepset feminists despite disagreeing with most everything. So it's certainly in the realm of possibility. but I digress. My point being if they refuse to show me a shred of decency, they deserve none back. I'm not going to actively seek out to upset them, but I won't entertain the idea
>>
File: this place.png (302KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
this place.png
302KB, 952x872px
>>8638602
No one's even trying to hide that this place is now an off-branch of pol.
>>
>>8639582
>Extreme leftists cry /pol/ whenever someone disagrees with their stupid teen girl "ITS NOT A PHASE MOM" bullshit
>>
>>8639606
There's a leftypol too. Don't you dare be fucking getting any ideas that anyone is giving you the green light to become leftypol! You fucking getting that through your head?
>>
File: yodiface.jpg (3KB, 197x206px) Image search: [Google]
yodiface.jpg
3KB, 197x206px
>>8638755
consider what? pure insanity, chief.

basic expectation of anything is to expect nothing and you'll be surprised in turn.
>>
People who think cultural Marxism is an actual thing are probably inbred
>>
Fucking triggered, fuck these people trying to co-opt trans identities for their own sick little world where they have to be special. I despise you people. Woodwork or fuck off.
>>
Holy fuck, England is a paradise. She is a conservative there? She knows more about transgender issues that most liberals or conservatives in the US. As an MTF, I actually agree with her, that the vast majority of people aren't intersex/trans so it's slightly unreasonable to try to change all language over a little subset.

Also, fuck transtrenders like this bitch who aren't even on hormones but appropriate the struggle of trans people.

In my mind, if you don't intend on getting on hormones, any "dysphoria" you have is a bluff to get oppression points. YOU CAN'T BE TRANSGENDER JUST BY WEARING FAGGOTY CLOTHES.
>>
>>8639856
It is a thing. It's just not the thing they think it is. Actual cultural Marxism is seen in the cultural values of Marxist or post-Marxist societies, such as China and Russia.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.