[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a trans woman, does it make you more illegitimate to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: teleportation magic.png (2MB, 1684x1426px) Image search: [Google]
teleportation magic.png
2MB, 1684x1426px
As a trans woman, does it make you more illegitimate to have served in the armed forces pre-transition, or post-transition?
>>
>>8637739
I think serving in the military is a cost-benefit ratio equation that people solve for themselves. Gender doesn't have much to do with it.
>>
>>8637770
everything is gendered
>>
>>8637821
Ah shucks
>>
>>8637739
Personally I think serving in a modern military disqualifies you from personal humanity, but I guess that's probably a bridge too far for most.
>>
>>8637880
At least you can be an android and thus a transhumanist.
>>
>>8637880
This. Fuck the jew wars.
>>
Why oh why can't your posts just get auto-deleted as spam, jesus christ.

I'm so sick of seeing your non-stop obsession over other people's legitimacy. First it's questioning the legitimacy of trans women, then FtMs, then you were in a gay thread the other day telling all the guys there that they must all be attracted to women.

YOU'RE JUST FUCKING CRAZY. Nothing that comes out of your brain is remotely a reflection of reality. You're about on par with schizophrenics who think people in the walls are talking to them. If you're not actually psychotic, you're an example of why shrinks named "borderline" personality disorder what it is (it was thought to be the difference between neurosis and psychosis). No way are you just OCD.

Stop it. Stop flooding the board with this crap. Or at LEAST put it in a trans gen, you self-absorbed little faggot.
>>
>>8637911
Can't you take a joke. I think Cara poster has a good sense of humor.
>>
>>8637945
Most people would consider me to have a decent sense of humour. I've never seen the slightest sign that she's joking.
>>
>>8637911
>people in the walls are talking to them
W-wait...umm, anon? Y-you mean the people in the walls AREN'T talking to me?

Oh man, that's probably not good...
>>
>>8637978
Yeah, Hate to break it to you but those people were never taking to you. Shucks :/
>>
>>8637978
... but they were talking about you :o
>>
>>8637945
it's not a joke
>>
whenever cara makes these posts and reads the reactions I just imagine her giggling like an autistic mean spirited 11 year old boy, like that little shit who takes glee in being a huge nuisance
>>
>>8640981
Have some sympathy. She's probably going to kill herself soon.
>>
>>8641000
Pretty much every male attracted mtf who shits on transbians regularly on this board strikes me the same way though. I can hear their faggy, malicious giggles, and well theyre autistic, because only autistic androphiles lurk here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.