[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick of having to decipher people. I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm sick of having to decipher people. I don't care that you're a ContraStirnerist Anchorite Soy-Accelerationist. From now on specify all political positions in terms of who you want to kill. I don't want to have to wade through an ocean of fucking bullshit memes and references just to figure out whether you need me to die or not.
>but I don't want to kill anyone
If people won't do what you want, you'll have to kill them. If you won't, you're an anarchist and I'm not spending any more time on categorizing you.
>>
File: (you).jpg (51KB, 643x429px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
51KB, 643x429px
>>8637269
>If people won't do what you want, you'll have to kill them. If you won't, you're an anarchist
boy, (You) sure do have a nuanced view on politics
>>
>>8637302
Murder is the only relevant political act. Everything else is merely a lead-up to it. I don't have the time for anything but the absolute bone-bare outline of WHO GETS KILLED WHY.
>>
>>8637441
How's high school treating you?
>>
>>8637441

holy smokes, i'd kill you, what does that make me though?
>>
>>8637482
An asshole who passive-aggressively demands that I figure out what the fuck the Hindi quote in his bio means while he belts out edgelord hot takes that make me nervous and changes his opinions more often than his underwear.

I don't know why that other guy is calling this immature. Identifying friend-or-foe is the most basic shit for anything that's alive. There's an untapped efficiency in just streamlining the fuck out of it. No more reading some pleb's content and then realizing a day later that you're fundamentally incompatible. No more squandering brain cycles on useless dead ends.
>>
>>8637543
disagreeing with someone on political matters doesnt make them your "foe" though
neither is there any reason to want someone like that dead
in fact no one does
are we a society of anarchists
>>
>>8637809
Eventually, most political programs require people to be murdered in order to function. Just because it's in the future doesn't make it any less lethal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.