[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me, the gay santa.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: GkK7TwA.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
GkK7TwA.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
Just to brighten up the... atrocious mood that is here because of Mr. Trump's latest decision... here's a fun lil story of how my rainbow christmas tree caused problems.

>16 years old
>Live at home, room is a mess, christmas time is coming up.
>My mother keeps nagging that I should have christmas decorations. I don't like christmas, so why should I have decorations?
>Dad drags me out to buy lightbulbs, we go to a decoration store

>THERE IT IS
>mysoulmate.

>On a side shelf, there's a whole bunch of rainbow christmas trees.
>lil me has found an exception to the "no christmas decorations" rule.
>Buy it without blinking, take it home, decorate it with lights and streamers, set it on my drawer.
>Art.
>A few months later, it's summer. Late june.
>Pride parade is in town.
>Me and my friend are gonna go, I bring my christmas tree and a flag.
hereitcomes.png
>You can fold a flag and put it in a bag. The christmas tree is a different story... I walk around with the fuckin tree in my hand all over town to get to the parade.
>Meet my friend halfway, hyped af.
>Stranger walks up to me
>"Excuse me?"
>"What?" I ask.
>"Is that a gay tree?"
>..."YES."

here it comes I'm gonna die

>"are you like, the secret gay santa claus?"
>pardonme.png

>"Uhm.... yes."
>I don't know what to say.
>Stupid 16 year old me doesn't know how to think through answers.
>"Nice! I like you! Meet here tomorrow?"
>"UHhhh.... SURE."
>I'm gonna die.
>I'm too scared to not show up and disappoint so I show up at the same time next day.
>I bring the damn tree for some reason but hide it under my jacket as well as I can.
>Stranger is there.
>"Oh it's the gay santa!"
>Stranger brought friends.
>Like 4 other girls, stereotype punks.
>tf have I gotten myself into
>"Cmon let's hang!"
>Cruise around town for like an hour, tree still under my jacket.
>One of the girls gets a spraypaint can out of her magical jacket pockets.
>"C'mon let's do something else than stand around." (tbc)
>>
(cont.)
>I'm about to do illegal shit oh no hold my hand
>16 year old me too innocent for this.^
>I should've stayed home.
>I go along, we go to some alley way.
>"Here's the spot!"
>this is abaaaadideeeea
>"Hey, you.... Anongirl, wanna try?"
>"N-No I'm good..."
>They start colouring the wall red, writing weird shit. I can't really make out any of it.
>Police sirens.
>I'M GONNA GO TO JAIL
>"Ohfuck let's go."
>They start jogging away.
>I panic, run the other way, manage to get away, that fucking christmas tree still under my jacket, pressed against me.
>Walk for a little while.
>Cop car shows up, sirens on.
>Pull over in front of me, cops get out, look at me and sees me hiding something under my jacket.
>"Hey! What's underneath that jacket!?"
>"Uh N-Nothing!"
>whycan'titalknormally.jpg
>"Kid! What's underneath that jacket, answer us right now!"
>"Uhm... It... It's gay...?"
>Cops look confused, I start walking towards them and start taking out the christmas tree.
>The cops tense up, pull their tazers and aim at me. "HANDS IN THE AIR!"
>oh god.
>I slowly put my hands in the air, and now they see, the christmas tree in my left hand.
>The cops stop.
>One starts laughing.
>tmw your rainbow christmas tree almost gets you tazed by the cops.

I hoped you enjoyed it.
>>
That's a cute story. I enjoyed it! Glad it ended well.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.