[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help with this. I want to propose to my boyfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1458907956759.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458907956759.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
I need some help with this. I want to propose to my boyfriend, and he's only ever been with me. I have so much fear in my mind that he wants to experience more than just one person. I love him indiscriminately. He could not do anything to make me not love him. I'm afraid to propose though. I can't think of any reason he would say no, but I'm afraid all the same. Can I get advice on what I should say?
>>
>>8636398
how long have you been togheter?
>>
>>8636432
7 years
>>
>>8636398
How old are you?
How old is he?
How long have you been together?
Have either of you been in other relationships previously?
Have you ever talked about monogamous commitment?
>>
>>8636466
I'm 26, he's 25, we've been in a relationship for 7 years, neither of us have been in previous relationship, we are both devoted to each other
>>
>>8636473
I think you should ask him if he would like to experience stuff with other ppl

No need to add the proposing detail.

Then God knows what after that but you will have a better grasp of how he feels.
>>
File: IMG_0560.gif (845KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.gif
845KB, 400x300px
>>8636439
7 years.... propose already you damn fool. That's plenty of time for a relationship.
>>
File: BjBoRRFCAAAe9hG.png (330KB, 598x286px) Image search: [Google]
BjBoRRFCAAAe9hG.png
330KB, 598x286px
>>8636398
Every man wants to sleep with other people.
But most men don't because they know it would hurt their partner.

Why do you want to get married to him?

If the reason is because you are afraid he is going to leave your or because you think he is no longer sexually interested in you, then don't propose.

Marriage adds a layer of red tape to your union that you may not need.

You should not do it because of fear.
You should do it for love.
>>
>>8636484
I hate to nag, but I don't want him to be with other guys, I don't want him to experience other people. I honest to god love him, it would break my heart if he did that. I'm just afraid of so many things like him not being ready to settle down with one guy or wanting some other guy. My original question was how to ask him to marry me, but I guess from what you said maybe I should be asking something else like is he ready to only be with me?
>>
>>8636491
>>8636495
I didn't expect this number of responses, I guess I'm too timid, but I think you're right, thank you.
>>
>>8636496
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back to you...blah blah blah

It sounds like you're really insecure.
That is not a good foundation for marriage.

Work on your insecurities with a therapist.
Try and get some confidence.

And before you hire a skywriter to pop the question to him, maybe talk to him about your relationship and get a feel for what his answer would be.
You don't want him to laugh at you when you're down on one knee and say "Fuck, no!"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.