[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am breaking the silence NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1501084533391m.jpg (87KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501084533391m.jpg
87KB, 853x1024px
I'm actually fearful that George Takei is going to retaliate against my duly elected president just for upholding my deeply held beliefs about transfaggots. Why is Takei allowed to say these things? This is not free speech. It is hate, plain and simple
>>
>>8635699
Why is the alt-right afraid of an elderly Asian faggot? Pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>8635714
OP here. Alt right? Whats that?
>>
>>8635699
>Why is x allowed to oppose my beliefs? Waaaah!

I hate Take but you're even worse.
>>
>>8635717
Then why are you afraid of an elderly Asian faggot? Pretty pathetic desu
>>
>waahh opinions in muh safe space how dare this old asian faggot say anything at all
>>
>>8635739
>>8635745
I'm a liberal leftist. So I believe that there are limits to free speech when it becomes hate :)
>>
>>8635771
>liberal leftist

LARPing /pol/
>>
>>8635774

even if he is, your double standard is getting fucked wide open this presidency.
>>
>>8635771
>I'm a liberal leftist
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>8635774
I'm sorry but Takei is preaching hate. I no longer feel safe holding my deeply held beliefs. This should be a crime. I am allowed to oppose transfaggots in the military and expect to feel safe. Obergefell upheld the right to feel human and protected from criticism that makes me feel less than human.
>>
>>8635777
>Even if I am, my troll still matters!
>>
>>8635777
>your double standard
what double standard?
>>
>>8635784
>>8635785

Seething trannies.
>>
>>8635785
Fuck off, sexist bigot. Takei is in the wrong here. Anyone can see that.
>>
>>8635785
Because /pol/acks fulfill every stereotype of conservatives, they assume all LGBT people are also caricatures of the left, so they literally can't imagine that a person on this board may not support the idea that hate speech should be illegal.

They think they have therefore pointed out your hypocrisy.
>>
File: hawkeye.jpg (28KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
28KB, 628x380px
>>8635790
>>8635793
if you can't even pretend long enough to make an argument then this is a very lame troll thread.

you know we get these here every single day, multiples of them actually, and I usually enjoy the distraction.. but come on.. at least put some effort into it.
>>
>>8635777

>trips of truth on this post

Hot damn.
>>
>>8635812

Do you get banned from the military for being horrible human beings every day?
>>
>>8635804
Yeah, that's what I figured. But I want them to make the argument.

They're just being lazy niggers though.
>>
>>8635812
>when you cant tell a samefag from multiple people who know youre wrong
Hi newfag. Guess you havent been having these conversations very long.

Or did you mean on reddit?
>>
>>8635818
>babby's first troll
Go back to /pol/ sweetie ;)
>>
>>8635818
??? ...that reply doesn't even make sense
>>
>>8635804

>this level of mental gymnastics

Why not just accept you're a broken human and commit suicide! The world is waiting.
>>
>>8635828
>>8635829

>people who attack me are trolling!

I swear HRT corrodes tranny brains, kindergarten tier logic.
>>
>>8635825
I asked a simple question and two retards replied with non sequitur troll vomit, so I replied to both of them.

I'm guessing you're one of them because you're still spewing more nonsense and refusing to answer a simple question.

Maybe you're just incapable of doing anything but regurgitating memes? I think you might be out of your depth with this thread.
>>
>>8635822
Most of these aren't the /pol/acks who usually come here. They seem to just be Reddittors from /r/thedonald who think they're committing a le epict raid.
>>
File: 1500956320108.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500956320108.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>8635804
>op holds two unusually juxtaposed beliefs so i know hes a troll!
>he is wrong because he thinks we all have predictable, typical beliefs
Kys mentally ill redditor
>>
>>8635835
lol you're the one same fag who's butthurt that there aren't enough gays/lesbians on the board and thinks it's the trannies fault
>>
>>8635839
Oh, that would make sense.
When even /pol/ thinks you're an idiot...
>>
>>8635844
>the /pol/tard thrashes as his reddit -tier troll thread is dismantled
>>
>>8635837
Flailing faggotry isnt an argument. But we both know you never had one, sweetie

>>8635839
>no youre reddit!
Epic :)
>>
>>8635855
Nice deflection / non response to your blatant hypocrisy. I guess that makes me a troll too, huh?
>>
>>8635856
>...isn't an argument

I said I asked a QUESTION.
>>
>>8635863
You seem upset
>>
After a few hours of riling, the soft brain trannies really start to squirm and attack. Today is great.
>>
>>8635832
>Thinking people should be legally around to talk bad about a group you belong to is "mental gymnastics"

I believe in free speech and I suck dick. I'd die for your right to call gay people faggots. It's not mental gymnastics. It's not being a hypocrite.
>>
>>8635868
>here's the emotion i project onto you
>also youre the same person
>checkmate
Hahaha ok sweetie take a quick break from posting honey buns
>>
>>8635897
S E E T H I N G
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.