[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blowjob and sex advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4694127745_c9b334c056_b.jpg (149KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4694127745_c9b334c056_b.jpg
149KB, 1024x683px
How do I give better blowjobs /lgbt/?
>>
>>8635192
handy dandy guide
http://imgur.com/a/NHwYF
>>
>>8635192
Wrap your lips around your teeth, use your hand with your mouth until you get good.

Practice practice practice.

Also, you need to just love sucking cock. If you don't, you'll never be good.
>>
>>8635192
Practice on a dildo, and watch yourself in the mirror. Guys are very visual, so putting on a show is just as important as what you're doing with your mouth.

Don't be afraid to gag, and train yourself to not panic once it enters your throat. Pay attention to the under side of the penis since it has the most nerve endings. Pay attention to the foreskin, or frinulum if they're cut, with lots of tongue action.

You can control sensitivity of the penis with your hand grip and where you place it. Squeeze hard near the tip, wait for it to balloon up, then tongue the urethra for guaranteed squirming and moaning. Don't neglect the balls, and don't forget to jerk the dick while you suck on them. Teeth are not always bad, but DO NOT SCRAPE. Keep your tongue out, or touching the inside of your bottom lip at all times. Nibbling a little on the tip before plunging all the way down is another guaranteed squirm getter.

Use your hands in conjunction with your mouth. Run your tongue along the length of the shaft while jerking along with your hand, or rubbing the foreskin/frinulum (frenulum?)

Don't be afraid of guidance and let him know you're okay with him using his hands to guide. And above all, have fun. Nobody likes a half ass, unenthusiastic blowjob. Get into it, try new things, try to make him gasp.

It's literally my past time, I love it.
>>
my boyfriend love it when i push my tongue hard on it..

and holding the balls.. usually if he gets close, all i do is grasp his balls and he starts cumming
>>
>>8635588
Oh and make sure you're hydrated and have chapstick on hand. Nobody likes a dry mouth and rough ass lips on their dick.
>>
>>8635705
What?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.