[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LGBT people make bad soldi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>LGBT people make bad soldi-
>>
who dis nigga
>>
LGBT soldiers are a burden and cost too much. You asked for too much gibs and this is the result. Also, the hard truth is that trans people are more prone to mental instability and we want to reduce that as much as possible in the military. Go ahead and march in the streets and cry over not being able to die in pointless kike wars though. Fucking drama queens.
>>
Is that Tom Hardy's grandfather?
>>
>>8634967
>dead man walking
That look on Himmler's face
>>
>>8635035

>muh Ernst Rohm
>>
>>8634967
just as impressive as the last guy to lose a war
>>
>>8634967

LGB and T are not the same, I'm glad we could get to the bottom of this. Good luck with your suicidal delusion tranny life.
>>
top masc gay guys and 1/100 butch dykes are the only ones who should go near a military application form. Trans people shouldn't even be fucking worried about if they can serve in the military or not because its not the life for them.
>>
>>8634967
>Gay soldiers
>Posts a fat failed political thug
Why not post the sacred band or spartan soldiers? Spartans were huge faggots, they were so gay they shaved their wife's head and fucked her with the lights off on their wedding night so it would be like having sex with a skinny man. Had to wean themselves off men.
>>
>>8635041
*T soldiers. Lgb soldiers aren't asking for the government to accept people with a mental illness and pay for their hormone pills.
>>
>>8634967
Is that Chef Boyardee and Ghandi? I love their bling.
>>
>>8634967
That guy fought in highly politicized German street brawls, not on battlefields.

Also he was betrayed and murdered by his Fuhrer, so...
>>
File: laughing himmler.jpg (226KB, 612x819px) Image search: [Google]
laughing himmler.jpg
226KB, 612x819px
>>8634967
>muh rohm

He was a crypto-marxist faggot and he deserved the bog.
>>
File: 2 genders.jpg (59KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
2 genders.jpg
59KB, 700x480px
>>8634967
Americas generals recommended it. Current enlisted, Officer, Veterans and I (vet) would as well because there is no benefit for having trannies in the military. It does not add anything to capabilities and readiness. All it does is create problems and discipline issues that take up precious time that could otherwise be spent ensuring victory in the wars of the present and into the future. Primarily it affects operational readiness and that's key to winning. If you're transitioning, you can't deploy. If you are then dependent upon medications that would render you useless without, medications that might not be available in a near fight, which the military is preparing for. With ((Gays)) they don't need hormone treatments and have been serving for years. This just seems like a Trans way of scamming taxpayer's for their ludicrous mental issues. Which I feel would over run or flood the already hurting VA system.
>>
>>8636722
>He was a crypto-marxist faggot
So he was /ourguy/?
>>
File: pinochet soon.jpg (57KB, 599x472px) Image search: [Google]
pinochet soon.jpg
57KB, 599x472px
>>8636744
>>
>>8636767
>not posting kissinger

pinochet was just a pawn for the cia and american businesses who wanted access to chile's economy
>being this ignorant of history
>>
>>8636777
Being a CIA shill doesn't stop him from being the guy who throws commies out of helicopters
>>
>>8636936
he wasn't a big guy
>>
>>8636959
para ti
>>
>>8634967
T shouldn't even be included in LGBT, mentally ill people should not be allowed in our military. Don't drag L, G ad B down with you thanks
>>
>>8636639
Hormone pills are cheap as fuck though.

I can't speak to the accuracy of this article cause the guardian havent been the most trustworthy source recently but it seems pretty reasonable to me

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/26/trans-health-cost-us-military-budget-pentagon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.