[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder even cis girls don't pass sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170726-184959.png (317KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-184959.png
317KB, 480x854px
Daily reminder even cis girls don't pass sometimes
>>
>>8633828
That's a small head
>>
>>8633843
Wide shoulders lmfao
>>
>>8633828
how does she not pass you fucking retard
>>
>>8633828
Daily reminder the standards on this site are impossible to meet even if you're cis
>>
>>8633855
>>8633890
its satire ya dumbasses. Wide shoulder are frequently said to be 'clockable' on this site, yet here there is a cis chick, arguably recognised as a ""sex symbol"" and fashion icon with wide shoulders
>>
I'm not one to defend kylie. But I can tell this is the kind of board that will bash naturally muscular women in favor of broad shouldered, strong jawed, big nosed, long legged flat butted femboys with greasy hair
>>
If a cis girl doesn't pass she should be forced to detransition IMO my opinion
>>
>>8633965
Tfw you'll never be a cis girl forced into a detransition, broken down into the individual cells
>>
>>8633890
It's not the site, it's just attitudes towards trannies in general. Go anywhere there are people who don't like trannies and you can see it. Post a pic of an average or even above average cis girl while claiming it's a tranny and you'll get a flood of posts about all the "obvious" tells and how anyone who isn't delusional could never mistake such disgusting man beasts for women.
Trannies must be as attractive as super models or they're failures as women but if it looks like they try at all then it's just a fake caricature act to mock women. If trannies are too stereotypically feminine then again they're just mocking women and reinforcing negative stereotypes and the patriarchy but likewise, any gender non-conforming behavior or even just hobbies or fashion that isn't as feminine as possible is evidence that they're not really women and just want female privilege without any effort.

The cherry on the cake is that attempts to keep trannies out of bathrooms and the like has resulted in more cis women than trans getting harassed and kicked out because people thought they were trannies.
>>
>>8633965
You mean forced to transition. You can't detransition unless you've already transitioned.
>>
>>8634353
That was the joke you stupid fuck. kys.
>>
File: kylie.jpg (74KB, 375x563px) Image search: [Google]
kylie.jpg
74KB, 375x563px
She even had ffs too
>>
>>8634353
Christ you're dumb.
>>
File: IMG_9944.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9944.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Sometimes lolis don't even pass
>>
Nice cherrypicking a photo with a not-so-flattering angle. She has a typical hourglass frame. Her wide-ish shoulders are balanced out by wide hips and a big ass.

Hons will never know this feel.
>>
>>8634350
That's called transmisogyny. There's a good book about it called "The whipping girl" but a trans lesbian who experiences/d what you wrote in the post.
>>
>>8633828
are you guys retarded? how does she not pass in that picture?

trannies man baka, grasping so hard and never reaching
>>
>>8635200
>>8635227
>when you get offended by obvious bait and thus prove OP's point that trans women here are judged by impossible standards

nice
>>
>>8635227
She literally looks like Sarina Valentina's cousin
>>
>>8635207
Singling out women who are trans to discriminate against is anti-AMAB, not anti-woman. "transmisogyny" is really transmisandry.
>>
>>8635236
I dont get it. She is clearly way more feminine than any of the trannies here. How does that prove anything
>>
>>8635236
I don't care if it's bait, I'm only here to trigger salty hons.

Underneath the forced joke there's a salty hon who wishes he looked like Jenner.
>>
>>8635246
She has very wide shoulders for her frame.

It proves standards for trans women here are so harsh not even some of the best looking cis women can meet them.
>>
>>8635253
Didn't she get hip implants to make her hips way wider?
>>
>>8635256
no it doesn't. I never implied she has wide shoulders. I never implied she passed EVEN THOUGH she has wide shoulders
I just said she passes. wtf do u want

>>8635253
this. somewhere beneath this troll there's a tranny that was happy she found that cis womans looks masculine, even thought she doesn't look masculine at all. Hence the trannies deluded effort to clock cis people
>>
File: 1424264120.jpg (33KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424264120.jpg
33KB, 320x480px
>>8635277
>this. somewhere beneath this troll there's a tranny that was happy she found that cis womans looks masculine
I mean that's your assholish nature coming, I think. If you wanted to post a mannish cis woman you'd post a mannish cis woman (pic related) not one of the most beautiful women on the planet.
>>
>>8635296
Holy shit, that bitch would be perfect in the role of an androgynous elf.
>>
File: IMG_9991.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9991.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>omg Kylie, you look just like your beautiful mother
>Caitlyn
>>
>>8635318
more like the role of an undead orc necromancer
>>
>>8633828
honestly the standards for "passing" here aren't really that harsh, most trannies actually need to be told to work on their face more, but damn you bitches have no idea how shoulders work

i've only met two trans women with actually unusually wide shoulders for women, and i've met a lot of you fuckers
>>
>>8635484
Being a straight man doesn't magically make you percieve anything better. You don't have to begin with that statement every time you talk about trans stuff.
>>
>>8633828
You arent wrong but why does she not pass?
Im assuming this is someone famous?
I cant keep up with these celebrities. Is she famous for doing anything or no?
>>
>>8635296
How is her face loads more masculine than mine pre-ffs? I can't imagine her being cis
>>
>>8635200
>>8635253
>says not to cherry pick photos
>picks two photos where the shoulders are at flattering angles and not straight on
>>
>>8635200
YUCK look at that big shitty bum bum.
>>
>>8639199
>t. flat manbutt hon
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.