[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (42KB, 488x469px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
42KB, 488x469px
Hey /lgbt/

I'm applying to medical school right now, and clicked "Genderqueer" as my sexual identity (pic related) to get diversity points.

Problem is, I'm straight as can be and don't know what the fuck genderqueer is!

>Can someone kindly tell me what the fuck this means?

I've been trying to read up on it, and literally all it seems to mean is "does not conform to gender norms." Which gender norms? How extreme?

>How much of a faggot do I have to act like to pull this off during interviews?

Thanks, you disgusting trannies. This is my time of need. I normally browse /pol/, but they kicked me out for asking this.

PS you're all going to burn in hell for corrupting our youth.

PPS, as thanks, I can talk about medical school, how to get in (I work with adcoms and have a lot of insight), etc. AMA
>>
Just dye your hair and wear a crop top. Also you gotta do your own makeup.(you want it to be shitty)
>>
>>8633751
Is there a "fuckwad" gender in the questionnaire? 'Cause guess what.

Also - nice bait.
>>
>>8633751
>Problem is, I'm straight as can be and don't know what the fuck genderqueer is!
Don't worry about it, nobody else does either.

If it ever comes up, all you need to justify it is "I don't have a binary identity", "I don't conform to gender stereotypes" and "I don't identify as 100% male."

Is this really something they take into account when considering your application?
>>
>>8633802
>>8633806
This isn't bait niggers. I guess none of you want to ama to help find out how to become doctors...
>>
>>8633800
Thanks anon.

Can I wear my regular suit but just put some makeup on? Should I talk with female inflections?
>>
>>8633819
Ehem.

>be op
>really wan to do an ama
>"how to be a doctor"
>post in /lgbt/
>say hello to the "youth-corrupting faggots, burn in hell disgusting trannies"
>people say it's bait
>"t-totally not"
>cry

I mean, seriously?
>>
>>8633818
Thanks anon. Would this affect what I wear, or is my obviously male suit good enough?

>Is this really something they take into account when considering your application?
Yes. Surprisingly, this is becoming a much bigger factor in med school admissions. Pic related is the essay prompt for the University of Colorado.

Competitive applicants with any "diversity" part of their background will be accepted and given scholarships much faster than *even more* competitive applicants with no diversity backgrounds.

Hence, I am now genderqueer
>>
File: Capture.jpg (92KB, 1093x332px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
92KB, 1093x332px
>>8633818
>>8633848
Forgot pic related. Univ of Colorado essay prompt (their ONLY prompts!)
>>
>>8633838
I don't want to do an ama! I want to know what the fuck genderqueer is and how to pull it off!

Please stop cyberbulling me, anon. It seriously fucking hurts my feelings.
>>
Nobody except yourself can tell you what "genderqueer" means to you. Tell them you simply reject the gender binary. EZ PZ.
>>
>>8633848
>>8633853
>Would this affect what I wear, or is my obviously male suit good enough?
Genderqueer isn't a real thing so it's up to you. If they want evidence you're genderqueer after the fact, you can rightfully say to fuck off. If they haven't accepted you yet and there's a face to face interview or something, maybe wear a rainbow wristband or a pink shirt? Idk.

The point is it's not a real thing. Maybe have a story ready about how when other boys were playing sports you were questioning your gender or something like that. It doesn't have to have a conclusion, just make it sound like you in some way didn't consider yourself male prior to seeing the tickbox.

>Surprisingly, this is becoming a much bigger factor in med school admissions. Pic related is the essay prompt for the University of Colorado.
>Competitive applicants with any "diversity" part of their background will be accepted and given scholarships much faster than *even more* competitive applicants with no diversity backgrounds.
This is retarded and I hope you get in on this and lots of other people exploit it too.
>>
>>8633880
>Genderqueer isn't a real thing
Thanks anon. I have to say this stuff is getting pretty confusing. I also had the chance in my app to designate pronouns, but I think that would have taken it too far. Glad to know that I don't have to get a dress or makeup or anything, but I think a rainbow tie would probably be enough.

>This is retarded and I hope you get in on this and lots of other people exploit it too.
Unlike a lot of my /pol/ associates, I think racial diversity among doctors is a pretty good thing (niggers are best prepared to treat niggers, etc), but I agree that the gender and sexuality shit just takes it way too far.

Good thing they added "genderqueer" and good thing my hunch that it's completely made up and has no real meaning was correct.

Stop by /pol/ sometime today. Some major fucking shit is going down with a DNC staffer Mueller and sessions.
>>
>/pol/tard is going to fuck up his application and fail to get into school just to try and make a point about some supposed imaginary boogie man that will prioritize made-up minorities over other more professional applicants

Oh haha yeah you go man fight the liberals
>>
>>8633916
Dude why are you trying to hurt my feelings smdh
>>
>>8633903
>I think racial diversity among doctors is a pretty good thing (niggers are best prepared to treat niggers, etc)
Fuck that, the best doctors are the people best prepared to be doctors, not picked out because of their skin. If you want to get treated by a minority just go to a shit hospital.

>Good thing they added "genderqueer"
Yeah it's mean to make people actually pretend to be gay or trans to get diversity points.

>Some major fucking shit is going down with a DNC staffer Mueller and sessions.
???
>>
>>8633751
Whaaaat, this is real? Like if I applied to this school I could actually specify that I'm a boy(female) on the application? What in the fuck. I don't even know if I would do that, it feels squirmy to out myself to some HR department full of people I've never met. I just put that I was male at all the schools I've attended, though saying I was trans wasn't an option.

Also, no OP. I don't want to help you pull this off, because I don't want someone who calls trans people "disgusting" to become a doctor. Sucks, because we need more white doctors (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here if you're from /pol/ that you're not some kind of nigger), plus it would be good if you took the place of some actual "non-binary" nut.

BUT doctors need a little thing called "empathy." And it doesn't sound like you have that.

Hope you bomb your interview, faggot.

>Stop by /pol/ sometime today. Some major fucking shit is going down with a DNC staffer Mueller and sessions.
Thanks at least for this. Fine. Earrings might help (gauges would be better, but I'm guessing you haven't mutilated yourself like that).
>>
>>8633916
>is going to fuck up
He's going to be caught how?

By the way this serves you right. You wanted special treatment and now it's backfiring on you.
>>
>>8633953
Yes, this is real, and the screen shot was taken from AMCAS (american medical college application service), so the information I've put on here will be sent to every single school I select.

I've received "secondary" applications (if they like the AMCAS, they invite you for more), and every single one including the Colorado one I showed earlier has asked about diversity.
>>
>>8633953
>I don't even know if I would do that, it feels squirmy to out myself to some HR department full of people I've never met.
Welcome to progressivism.

Don't like "out yourself or get rejected"? Should have thought of that before the left got in.

>BUT doctors need a little thing called "empathy." And it doesn't sound like you have that.
Ehh, I'd have thought twice about giving him advice if I'd noticed that disgusting...
>>
>>8633960
By pretending to be a fucking idiot based off of the idea that said idiots will have some type of advantage.
>You wanted special treatment and now it's backfiring you
Ooooooh noooooo, who would have thought that ones desire for equal rights would lead to someone on the internet acting like a fucking idiot, so scaryyyyyyy what will I ever do
>>
File: you ve got subverted.png (195KB, 573x376px) Image search: [Google]
you ve got subverted.png
195KB, 573x376px
>>8633751 >>8633853

your education system is fucked beyond repair
>>
>>8633978
>triggered because OP will beat an actual special snowflake to a place
>>
>>8633987
Honestly it makes me give up hope for humanity. I really do feel nihilistic about how widespread these things are.
>>
>>8633989
I guarantee you anon, I know you haven't seen the outside world in a long time but I fucking guarantee you, there is not a special place in this school reserved for the biggest faggot to apply. Like I know it might be hard to wrap your head around but the world isn't as stupid as you are. Intentionally acting like a dumb faggot will if anything, decrease OPs chance of getting into school.
>>
>>8634003
>thinks affirmative action doesn't exist
>pretends someone else is stupid
>>
>>8633974
>Don't like "out yourself or get rejected"?
Should have thought of that before the left got in.
What does that have to do with me, and why should I have "thought of it"?

>>8633853
Also, I only skimmed through the rest of the thread, so I missed this. DAMN.

I'm an evil shit, so I'd be tempted to write a long essay about how my race has affected my life. I'd write about how in childhood, my playground bf was terrified to bring me within a block of his home because the children in his family had been forbidden from dating my race and he knew he'd be in terrible trouble if his parents saw me. I'd write about how, because of my race, when my gym class in middle school did a unit on ballroom dancing some of the boys I was assigned to dance with wouldn't hold my hand but would shove me around by my wrists instead. I'd write about my "friends" keeping me around even though they would say terrible things about my people to my face and think that I shouldn't have a problem with it because I was "one of the good ones." I'd talk about growing up hating my skin color and feeling like my heritage was inferior to other people's.

At the end, I'd put something like, "I'd say being white has been as much, or more, as a challenge to my life as being transgender. That's why I'm glad I've grown into pride in my ethnicity now and that's why I'm a White Nationalist."

I'd get rejected EVERYWHERE, but it would be hilarious.
>>
>>8634181
>What does that have to do with me, and why should I have "thought of it"?
It has to do with we, the LGBT. We let the progressive left in our name create policies that punish us if we don't out ourselves.

>I'd get rejected EVERYWHERE
Just leave out the end part and let it be implied when they see you.
>>
>>8633861
Literally this post >>8633819 and >>8633751
(in PPS)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.