[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas Closer To Approving Bathroom Bill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: FemaleBrain.jpg (551KB, 2388x1346px) Image search: [Google]
FemaleBrain.jpg
551KB, 2388x1346px
I am 100% ok with people having to use biological changing rooms but what I am unclear on is if this law will prohibit San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and Houston from enforcing their sexual orientation anti-discrimination laws or not. Anyone know?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-lgbt-idUSKBN1AB037

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - The Republican-controlled Texas Senate gave preliminary approval on Tuesday to a bill that restricts bathroom access for transgender people, endorsing a piece of legislation denounced by civil liberties advocates as discriminatory.

Final Senate adoption of the bill was possible later on Tuesday or Wednesday. The measure would then be sent to the state House of Representatives, where passage during a 30-day special legislative session that ends in mid-August is less certain despite a Republican majority in that body as well.

The preliminary vote in the Senate was 21-10, with one Democrat crossing the aisle to vote with the Republican majority in favor of the measure, Senate Bill 3.

The Texas measure requires that all restrooms, showers and locker rooms in public schools and other state and local government facilities "must be designated for and used only by persons of the same sex as stated on a person's birth certificate," as opposed to their gender identity.

The measure also would overturn local ordinances affirming transgender bathroom rights in such cities as Austin, San Antonio and Dallas.
>>
>>8633736
Who cares, when Chelsea Clinton is president the Supreme Court will just say bathroom bills violate free speech or freedom of assembly or privacy or something.
>>
File: IvankaTrump.jpg (120KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IvankaTrump.jpg
120KB, 1368x1026px
>>8633771

https://youtu.be/XMWZQrkdtew
>>
>>8633810
But I read multiple articles about the law and I couldn't find if it actually does that or just overturns restroom laws. It is odd the articles don't touch on how this would affect local hiring and housing sexual orientation laws.
>>
>>8633813
>But I read multiple articles about the law
It sounds like your a leftard who only believes what whatever gets a headline.

Try going to the website of the Texan Congress and reading the text of the bill.
>>
>>8633840
Too lazy figured someone here would know.
>>
>>8633736
>The Texas measure requires that all restrooms, showers and locker rooms in public schools and other state and local government facilities "must be designated for and used only by persons of the same sex as stated on a person's birth certificate," as opposed to their gender identity.
What happens if you change your birth certificate? Or is Texas a state where you can't do that?

I'm still pre-op, but my BC sex has been changed, so it seems like a law like this wouldn't affect me in my area. But...I don't live in Texas. So just curious how this is supposed to work.
>>
File: IMG_0534.jpg (25KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
25KB, 236x352px
>>8633736
Well 900% of the retarded trannies here think that being trans is based in being a dick-wagging self-admitted man so you're not going to find anyone here who disagrees with this bill. After spending so long here it's obvious now who's in the right.
>>
>>8633854
Nobody wants to see a penis in the women's locker room. The article is claiming transgender individuals who have birth certificates changed would be exempt from this law but I do not see how.

That said, I do not think this law prohibits the enforcement of local sexual orientation anti-discrimination laws. It appears to be well written strictly to cover biological sex and mentions nothing of sexual orientation.
>>
>>8633867
Someone has to complain to the owner of the facility believe to be in breach of allowing only biological sex into the proper areas. Then the owner has three days to respond, and if they do not do so adequately then you can file a complaint with the AG.
>>
>>8633864
As a cis person please don't weigh in on trans issues.
>>
File: chromosome.jpg (34KB, 326x246px) Image search: [Google]
chromosome.jpg
34KB, 326x246px
>>8633891
Sometimes it is ok to let the sane people speak. I would much rather Texas needing a scapegoat go after degenerate trannies trying to invade women's only spaces and profit from laws designed to protect biological women, than have to fight to be openly gay ever again.
>>
>>8633867
Well, no shit. But I mean, in THEORY, suppose you got "caught" somehow in the washroom and could say, "no, I'm in the washroom that matches my sex on my birth certificate"?

Whatever, something like this wouldn't change what I was doing, anyway. I pass in the bathroom and don't really care what the law is supposed to be. I'm just wondering how this situation would be handled if cops/security guards/whoever hypothetically knew you were trans and biologically male/female, but your birth certificate said you were female/male.
>>
>>8633900
I feel like this would mostly be a problem like in Christian schools, or at the least only in rural areas. I think the main purpose of the law is to prevent lawsuits by trannies against businesses and schools, rather than to individually single them out.
>>
>>8633736
How is this an issue? If you pass, nobody's going to care. If you don't pass, you won't be treated as a female anyway.
>>
File: 23421445.jpg (58KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
23421445.jpg
58KB, 1200x630px
>>8633881
>one unpassable mtf uses ladys room
>christain housewife spergs the fuck out, bitches to management
>FtMs forced to use ladys room
>pic related pisses off a lot more ladies, they bitch to management
>management has already corrected course to be in line with the new law

y'know, this could get super fucking funny.
>>
Trump-voting legbutts are the ultimate cucks. I wonder whether any German jews voted for Hitler.
>>
>>8633909
We wouldn't have these laws if some gay guys (aka "trans" people) could leave well enough alone.
>>
>>8633899
Don't worry, your turn will come. Step by step. Trannies are the buffer zone.
>>
>>8633930
Using the men's bathroom can be dangerous if you're visibly trans..
>>
File: MelaniaTrump.jpg (141KB, 744x1272px) Image search: [Google]
MelaniaTrump.jpg
141KB, 744x1272px
>>8633961
>oh no I can't wear bodycon dresses in public

https://youtu.be/w6CCePrJlaU
>>
>>8633942
Wait, so even biological women don't always "pass" in mens clothes? This makes me feel so much better.
>>
>>8633961
Not if I am stronker than them hon smash
>>
>>8633961
How so? And wouldn't the presence of an obvious man (who would've transitioned late enough to be 100% male socialized) be dangerous to women?
>>
>>8633736
hey, I'm just excited to see the look on some dumb Texan's face when his wife is forced to share a restroom with dudes like this.
>>
>>8633979
HRT makes you really weak.

>>8633981
>How so?
You can get assaulted for being trans.

>And wouldn't the presence of an obvious man (who would've transitioned late enough to be 100% male socialized) be dangerous to women?
Passing or not passing doesn't impact how dangerous someone is to others. HRT makes you weak. I'd bet that lesbians are more dangerous.
>>
>>8634028
Still a woman.
>>
>>8634040
He's a dude my man. You think he minds using the women's bathroom?
>>
>>8634040
Still funny they'll be scaring the shit out of fine southern Christian ladies.
>>
>>8634054
I doubt it. I would bet this law would be mostly used so that nobody can force schools or any other place into having gender neutral restrooms by means of a lawsuit.
>>
>>8634053
I don't care if she minds. You don't get to distort reality with surgery and drugs.
>>
>>8634028
Is he an early transitioner? How on earth can an FtM have such male features and proportions? The chiseled jaw, the broad shoulders, the narrow hips... wow.
>>
>>8634058
It also means obvious dudes like that man can now peep on the ladies :)
>>
>>8634059
You realize he's far more dangerous to women than a trans woman is, right? He has all the effects of testosterone and the strength that comes with it.
>>
>>8634065
>chiseled jaw
Top kek.

He does have great shoulders and hips though, I'm jelly.

>>8634059
We'll see if the women of Texas agree when he walks into the loo, huh?
>>
>>8634028
>on some dumb Texan's face when his wife
I'd rather see the look on the TERF wife's face.
>>
>>8634085
I think this would be a brilliant way to protest. Gather all of the manly FTMs and get them to go bathrooming. It would be wrong to ask them to risk themselves like that though..
>>
>>8634085
I mean, it's certainly not a weak jaw like most FtMs
>>
>>8634071
She is dangerous to nobody.

>>8634085
She
>>
>>8634109
He*
>>
>>8634120
No, they wouldn't, because they're not safe behind a keyboard. Now kindly stop feeding the trolls.
>>
>>8634120
Yes.
>>
>>8634120
How would you not know? It is still obviously a woman and talks like one.
>>
>>8634134
You can clock him? What features out him to you? What makes you think you can take him in a fight?
>>
>>8634137
Cheekbones, hips. Mainly the voice though is obviously regardless of anything. This is just one picture at a favorable angle. I don't think she is gonna fight me for referring to her biological sex.
>>
File: aydianftm.jpg (248KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
aydianftm.jpg
248KB, 750x500px
>>8634139
kek, whatever you say kiddo.
>>
>>8634170
>Aydian
Sweet jesus christ, why does no trans guy give himself a normal fucking name?! Mine is boring, but at least it was common during my birth year.
>>
>>8634213
I thought the same thing. I didn't know "Aidan" was essentially the FtM version of "hon" until this place. I know a complete, non-passing FtM hon who's name is Aiden - no joke.

Dude in pic passes 100% despite the name, however.
>>
>>8634238
Everyone can tell from looking at the picture that that is a female unless they literally are so autistic they have face blindness.
>>
>>8634242
Here's your (you)
>>
>>8634238
I used to know a cis guy named Skylar. Poor dude should change his name, or everybody is going to think he has a vag.

>>8634242
Funny, I just ran a search to be sure it was actually his name before I said something and found body building boards of people going "NO WAY THAT WAS A CHICK."

The number of people here who've completely convinced themselves they have some kind of magical trannydar is hilarious. You'd clock him never, dumbass.
>>
>>8634300
>>8634170
Anyone have before/after pics?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.