[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>straight men constantly deny and attack and try to violate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>straight men constantly deny and attack and try to violate cis lesbians identities
>they then transition and then demand that cis lesbians respect and cater to their identities and that any violation of this will result in violence
Explain? What's the difference?
>>
>>8633236
>straight men constantly deny and attack and try to violate cis lesbians identities
When did Cara do this? He only stalked a straight woman.
>>
>>8633244
Not everything is about the fucking caraposter...
>>
>>8633244
cara isn't a transbian though
>>
>>8633236
straight men are men while trans lesbians are women
>>
>>8633236
>muh strawman
How can you disprove dis?
answer; you can't, I win
>>
About 90% of MtF's are attracted to men, so idk where you're getting at here
>>
>>8633236
Do you really think that the kind of people that are honest and open enough with themselves to transition are the same type of people who just say "dem lesbos just need sum dick?"

Or are all lesbians obese because a subset of them are obese? You're not obese are you? Because I know that some lesbians are obese, and by your logic that shouldn't be "some lesbians" but just "lesbians."
>>
File: cwc2.jpg (117KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
cwc2.jpg
117KB, 450x600px
>>8634210
Even Chris-chan?
>>
>>8633236
ITT blatant lies
>>
>>8634374
lol no
>>
>>8634401
yes
>>
I'm pro-trans but IIRC the majority of MTFs are gynephiles.
>>
>>8634406
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4192544/
one of many sources
even counting bisexuals as androphilic (35 percent when combined), gynephiles and anallophiles (who are not attracted to other people) were the clear majority
>>
>>8633236
who are you referring to?
>>
>>8634383
christian chandler does not identify as a woman though
>>8634374
its actually a pretty 33/33/33 split between straight, bi and lesbian
>>
>>8634374
we can only wish
>>
>>8633260
No that can't be she is the /tttt/ certified idol if anything atleast all threads must have a connection to her
>>
im a cis male and i think lesbos are cute!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.