[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Discuss your love of MTF:
Do you have a trans waifu?
Where did you meet?
When did you realize you like girl benis?
Do you prefer your transfu to be THICC or skelly?
>>
>>8632981
Not a chaser but might as well answer

>Do you have a trans waifu?
Yes I have a lovely gf
>Where did you meet?
Through 4chan friends
>When did you realize you like girl benis?
I like girls and penis, putting them together doesn't bother me
>Do you prefer your transfu to be THICC or skelly?
IDC she's beautiful as she is.
>>
>>8632981
Do you have a trans waifu?
Yes i guess

Where did you meet?
From facebook, never talked to her

When did you realize you like girl benis?
I don't, i just don't like vaginas and find anal (with me on top) really exciting.

Do you prefer your transfu to be THICC or skelly?
I prefer mine with a big heart <3
>>
>>8632981
Am I a Chaser if I DON'T want to touch their penis?
>>
>>8633012
What do you mean you never talked to her?
>>
>>8633064
Why would you not want to touch their penis yet still be into them?
>>
>>8633092
I'm attracted to femininity, soft features, etc. Not really attracted to penises.
>>
>>8633108
Then why not just stick with cis women?
>>
>>8633117
Because I find some cis males and transwomen attractive as well. Why limit myself?
>>
maybe she will be if we're together for a few more years

>Where did you meet?
r4r

i don't. never touched it or acknowledged it in the 8 months we've been together.

my gf is average weight, not fat or skinny, just right. she's perfect.
>>
>>8632981
yes, and i like her a lot
>Where did you meet?
discord lel
relatively recently. i don't like dick, but i've found recently that a portion of the femboibutt and trans girls out there are attractive to me
skinny. i like to manhandle women in bed, but if she's sufficiently short or i get strong enough thicc can work just fine. i'm not exclusively attracted to one body type desu, it can just sometimes change how i approach sex
>>
File: 1385208252470.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252470.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
>>8632981
[ REDACTED ]

>Where did you meet?
All but 2 of the trans girls in my life rn I met here on 4Chan, one I met on Grindr, the other I would rather not say.

Well I have known I have liked trans girls since I was 12 or 13 if that is what you are asking. Personally for me I like the boipussy more than the feminine penis, but of course I love the girldick too; I am trans attracted so I accept everything about trans girls from the wide shoulders to the faggy voice to the penis...... everything.

I used to "ignore the penis" as well, but Tbh with you that is entry level chaser tier shit. Would you ignore a cis girl's breasts because she was unhappy with them? Nah, as the man its your job to help your girl feel good about her body, and show her that you accept ALL of her....even the parts one or both of you might be less than enthusiastic about. I first started getting used to stimulating the girldick about 2yrs into chasing when I met a young Puerto Rican early transitioner that was just starting her transition. She was a very feminine and submissive bottom but she had a big dick (~8in) and liked to cum

This is a hard question to answer, but I will put it this way...... the vast majority of trans girls will look best around 130-140lbs ~20BMI is best in most cases. It is true that some people carry weight better than others but the risk for looking like a disgusting dadbod yunghon goes up dramatically at 150lbs. It would be nice if reality was different, but it aint so lets be real.

Lmk if y'all need any tips on chasing. I am here to help (:

If you hot and wanna get chased hmu
Kik: The_Carthaginian
Discord: The Carthaginian#4454
>>
File: Picture 329.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 329.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
Do any of you chasers love NGE?
Im in need of NGE fans.
>>
>>8634290
>hon
>>
>>8634292
Cute though. Would definitely take to suplex city.
>>
>>8634207
>when I met a young Puerto Rican early transitioner that was just starting her transition
so you fucked a 12 year old?
>>
>>8634290
Could be if introduced. Like some similar stuff, just never started it.
>>
>>8632981

Not exactly but i have some potential waifus in Brazil

>Where did you meet?
Rio de janeiro some on the street and others in apps (tinder)

Same age i realized i liked girls 13 so it's been 10 years for me
been with 23 Transwomen since then

Thick girls
I don't care for skinny girls
>>
>>8634520
Chasers are gay.
>>
>>8634570
Honestly not even familiar with the term, but NGE stood out in conjuction with the picture.
So meh.
>>
File: jeffrey-jones_-_seated-detail.jpg (312KB, 1804x1115px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-jones_-_seated-detail.jpg
312KB, 1804x1115px
>>8634290
The ending sucked but it was good otherwise. Who dis?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.