[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i have female features?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Im a mtf with some very obvious female features, but they are natural and didnt change after male puberty. Am i intersexual or smth simillar?
When i was 13 i grew tiny boobs but it disappeared and my fat distribution in hips, thighs and butt is 100% female. All my body fat goes there.
>>
>>8631315
Thighs from near
>>
im jelly desu
>>
>>8631315
You're just skinnyfat and never exercised in your entire life.
I have wider hips and I'm not even transitioning.
Your body is what you get if you don't end obese from being a nerd shut-in trust me.

Also sorry for hurting your hopes and dreams.
>>
>>8631315
Another angle
>>
>>8631324
when i was a kid i was super skinny and kids made fun of my butt, isnt that
>>
>>8631324
jealous obese hon detected.
>>
>>8631324
I was an obese shut in nerd as a teenager. Weak and out of shape. Nowadays i'm alot more fitter and masculine looking and just overweight. I have 22" shoulders(bideltoid) and 14" hips. That surprises me because you'd think the bones in my upper body would be underdeveloped from a lack of load bearing exercise during puberty. I didnt start working a physical job(retail) until my mid 20s.
>>
>>8631369
he probably is,

but seriously though OP is nothing special, definitely not enough to warrant posting a load of pics of themselves in this weird bragthread type thing.

if her hips are as wide as she says (cant tell from pics) she would benefit corset training or something to improve that waist to hip ratio
>>
>>8631315
Nice legs, but your hips aren't quite female tier. If a woman has thin legs like yours, her thighs will generally not touch when her feet are together.
>>
>>8631401
Op here.
I have male features obviously cause i passed a male puberty, i ony have female fat distribution in those parts, not bone structure.
>>
>>8631315
>>8631317
>>8631361

Wow you can say what you want but those legs are female.
>>
>>8631369
>>8631396
Not at all.
I'm just being honest.
OP thinks she's super feminine but her body isn't.

The bloomers she's wearing purposely make her hips bigger due to all the fluff but if you look on her skin / love handles that's where her real bones / bit of chub are.

You guys really need to be more honest to people at least you may help her improve.
Corset training would probably do wonders for her too.
>>
>>8631443
Salty ass hon. Yeah her hips arent soo femenine but legs definitely are.
>>8631317
>>8631361
>>
tfw I also have really feminine legs, hips bigger then OP, a more angled ribcage and shoulders 15"at the absolute widest part including arms. But can never post full frontal selfies for people to compliment me over because of my self harm scars. At least I look good from behind I guess
>>
Meh idc what anyone says. I think you look quite feminine and I'm very jealous. Not quite intersex but probably fairly low test. If you're not on hrt yet you have a good starting point.
>>
>>8631315
It could just be low T. That's my operating assumption for myself, I also have some feminine features. Like I have super soft skin naturally (as far as I can tell at least as soft as my mom's, maybe softer), wider hips, short arms and fuller lips. Also my face hasn't changed since early puberty (meaning no T poisoning) and I have female hair line.
>>
>>8631496
scars? who cares. I'm sure you're still cute, you dumb faggot.
>>
Well, you should feel proud of your body, you look too damn cute. Sometimes it's just because you have more estrogen than testosterone, or that's the explanation I find
>>
I kind of want to rub your body.
>>
>>8631315
>>8631317
I would so be into you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.