[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transladies how did you deal with getting rid of excessive body hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: taco.jpg (8KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
taco.jpg
8KB, 291x173px
Transladies how did you deal with getting rid of excessive body hair?
>>
>>8631176
I dont really get excessive body hair. I shave what little hair is on my legs and on my tummy and arms every few weeks.
>>
>>8632378
did body hair reduce after hrt? My therapist did the whole slideshow thing, showing all the stuff you can (factually expect) from hrt, and body hair reduction is a big one im excited or, since my leg hair has been getting harder and harder to shave, now almost always having some small visable black spots on my legs post shaving.

also they said you don't grow hair back LOL, i feel bad for the trans people who are worse than me, since i feel like a hon
>>
feminizing crystals
>>
I don't have body hair because I'm trutrans
>>
>>8632455
You mean scalp hair? I had receding temples and it all came back. I used microneedling and minoxidil and it quickly reversed the hair loss.
>>
File: 1497472323204.jpg (3MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1497472323204.jpg
3MB, 10000x10000px
>>8632590
what the hon is microneedling
>>
File: cosmopen-microneedling-2[1].jpg (30KB, 1140x325px) Image search: [Google]
cosmopen-microneedling-2[1].jpg
30KB, 1140x325px
>>8632632
It's needles that stab your face and you can use certain chemicals with it to help regrow hair.
Minoxidil works great with microneedling, isoflavones are also supposed to help. I apply both an isoflavone cream and minoxidil 2x a day to my temples and microneedle my entire face with 1mm needles about every 1.5 to 2 weeks.
>>
>>8632656
sounds highly memey. i'll stick with minoxidil
>>
>>8632632
>what the hon
>>
>>8632692
It's one of the only scientifically proven methods of getting the body to regenerate collagen.
Dermatologists use it all the time.

It triggers a release of EGF and it helps generate collagen, reduces wrinkles, removes scars, removes blemishes, regrows dead follicles, etc.
Depends how deep you go, how often you do, what you apply afterward.
Minoxidil has very very poor absorption through the skin so microneedling breaks the surface of the skin and increases absorption.

If you go to a dermatologist they can use anesthetic and use needles deeper than 1.5mm
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.