[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get a fantastic bf >he loves everything about you >constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1462773876373.png (942KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462773876373.png
942KB, 1280x720px
>get a fantastic bf
>he loves everything about you
>constantly wants to spend time with you and make you happy

>Dysphoria worsens, severe anxiety about showing him pictures of myself, talking on voice chat, or video chat
>Constantly feel like I don't deserve him, despite his protests to the contrary
>When he says I'm pretty at first I get happy, and then I get sad and start crying and doubt him
>Constantly feel like he might drop me for a cis girl, and even feel like he should.
>promised him I wouldn't think like this anymore
>can't keep promise
>can't stop crying
>can't even keep myself together

I have brain problems or something. At this point I don't even think I'm meant to exist in the first place.
>>
>>8628699
sounds like you were a victim of abuse
>>
>>8628699
I'm exactly like you so let me start by saying you're just an REALLY insecure retard and this is "normal" but unpleasant, no offense.

Just try to improve the way you think, do you realize you're wasting your time overthinking about this while you should just live the moment and enjoy his arms warmth?

Hold him close and stop being like this or he may end up leaving you because he thinks you don't want him.
>>
>>8628699
Go to a good therapist and maybe get on some meds
>>
>>8628699
Do breathing meditation everyday for 5 or 10 minutes for at least a month
>>
>>8628699
>tfw I know someone that wants me but he is too insecure and self deprecating and says I need someone better
YOU FUCKING CUNTS
YOU ARE THAT BETTER
YOU MAY NOT NOTICE BUT IT FEELS LIKE A COLD SHOULDER WHEN YOU REJECT SOMEONE LIKE THAT.
STOP
FUCKING
DOING IT
>>
>>8628699
he sounds fucking boring
shouldnt be showering you with attention and compliments, thats not whats best for our brains
>>
>>8628699
Are you me? Fuck this life. Do you pass?
>>
>>8629138
not everyone wants to be in a abusive relationship
>>
>>8629149
According to him I do. I don't know. I feel like I don't really.
>>
>tfw you will never have a qt trans gf to make feel good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.