[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT in beta males

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: zhhyn sajvnk.jpg (52KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
zhhyn sajvnk.jpg
52KB, 960x959px
What's the incidence of beta males going on HRT because they think they're a failure as
males and believe that they'll be good girls?

Can HRT fix their loser girly faces and manlet body proportions? What's the difference between a femboy and a failed beta male? Is the beta male trying too hard to emulate masculinity while the femboy just accepted his nature and moved on?

>Consider the beta males as "manlets", guys with girly faces and inexistent body hair, or submissive guys beyond salvation, not the edgy darklords wearing black coats and double enchanted DankSwordMountaineDĂ«wss
>>
>>8628511
How would they be able to cope sexually as girls, getting desired by men and unable to win women?
>>
I'm what people would consider a manlet in all honesty but I'm asexual so idk how I would fit into that whole narrative, getting women has never been a goal for me, I'm fine being treated as a sort of little sibling
>>
>>8628511
idk im an omega male going on HRT, it makes no difference to me because i never really seeked sex or social approval so i just do it because of my AGP. If I didn't have AGP i wouldn't do it because it'd serve no purpose, and it's a pain in the ass for your family if you go through with it.
>>
>>8628511
I'd like to know this too. Is it even possible for a severe beta dude to transition without some degree of AGP? If it happened it seems like it'd be a recipe for dysphoria.
>>
>>8628672
That is kind of what I did, it wasn't so much that I wanted to be female but I hated being male enough that any alternative was acceptable. As much as looking like a woman doesn't *excite* me I at least feel like I'm more "myself" now.
>>
File: be6893c96a99cb9ba19097285e6481e7.jpg (890KB, 864x1120px) Image search: [Google]
be6893c96a99cb9ba19097285e6481e7.jpg
890KB, 864x1120px
>>8628518
Some of them are so submissive they can be natural homos or ultimately become gay?

They can also be assexual and do this for the looks.

>>8628536
Are you on hrt?

>>8628584
How do you cope with negative views? If you don't identify as female, do you fear regreting it later?

>>8628672
That's true tho, someone that identifies as 1000% male going through hrt may get dysphoria, but who knows, there's all sorts of people...

I'm interested in this for validation, if i go on hrt and [1] Discover i'm trans but i don't pass; [2] Like being feminine but not a female so i stay as femboy; I want to know if i could stay on HRT without major problems and keep living my life. I'm interested to know if that has been done before.

>>8628691
Do you fear that you may regret it later? Also how do you deal with family and social life in general?
>>
>>8628712
Not on HRT, though I might go on it just to see if I like it, I'll probably regret not at least trying it and worst comes to worst I'll just look slightly younger than I already do
>>
>>8628712
I don't think I'll regret it, I'd rather age the way women do to be honest. My social life has changed a lot as some people aren't willing to be around me now, whereas others fully accept me. My family don't know as they live a long distance away and I don't talk to them. I'm lucky that my girlfriend is bi or else I'd be single.
>>
>>8628511
Beta males desire to be alpha and fail. Femboys do not desire to be alpha
>>
>>8628511
The alpha and beta male dichotomy doesn't exist and is only kept alive by very stupid men.
>>
>>8629513
>The alpha and beta male dichotomy doesn't exist and is only kept alive by very stupid men.
So, 80% of the population?
>>
>>8630294
>is only kept alive by very stupid men.
>So, 80% of the population?

>men
>80%
>>
>>8628511
I'm also interested in this, i don't know if i fit as "beta male" because i don't really care, i'm a crossdresser and i like to cosplay qt characters, i'm considering hrt to be more cute and stay like this for a long time (i'm 18yo). I don't care about dick function because i don't use it for sex and masturbation is a waste of time tbqh.

People tell me i'm cute but really insecure, maybe that's a good sign?
>>
>>8630332
I'm including the dykes :')
>>
>>8628511
>cover almost all off your body and face
>still fail at passing

how tf did he do it
>>
>>8630817
I want to know too so i can avoid this ;-;

t.4months unpassable tranny ;-;
>>
>>8628511
GIVE ME ALL THE FAILED MALES ON HRT

I want a harem of bitch boys that I can fuck and tell them what good sluts they are for my cock
>>
File: 1499499976313.jpg (59KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499499976313.jpg
59KB, 315x450px
>>8632601
W-will you feed me skittles senpai?
>>
>>8632641
of course
>>
>>8628511
tfw this isnt my gf
>>
tfw 1.5 years hrt and dick still wont die

and here i see so many agp's losing function and wishing their dicks worked

life isnt fair
>>
>>8628511
lmao i have the person in the thread image on facebook wtffffffffff hahahaha
>>
>>8632738
lol i have so many /lgbt trannies on there its crazy
>>
>>8632785
jokes on you i'm an /lgblt/ tranny
>>
>>8632729
Holy zshit are you on spiro?
>>
>>8632601
You say that until they band together and beat you other the head with a metal rod, cannibalizing and raping your dead corpse afterwards.
>>
>>8632807
I'm not them, but I fit their situation exactly and am on spiro. Is dick dysfunctionality a given? Or is it variable?
>>
>>8632807
yes spiro
US rip
>>
>>8632872
Ya rip Canada too because they're so conservative >:(
>>
>>8632796
maybe we have each other on Facebook
>>
>>8632910
i'm messaging the person in the picture and they say they didn't post that so i don't think i have you lole
>>
File: 1500953731491.jpg (7KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1500953731491.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
>>8632738
He's a cunt tho

>>8632871
>>8632872
Well spiro is a really funny medication, it doesn't work for some, it fucks up some people kidneys, some people need ridiculously high dosages and others need low dosages.

Cypro is almost guaranteed to destroy pennis and also dicke and balls, as it not only block T effects but also literally destroys it. If i'm not wrong cypro is not available on USA because of "higher risks", but those were detected on really high dosages (100-300mg) in old cancer patients, a long time ago.
>>
>>8632947
I hate the JewSA medical system ree

but thankfully I have free hrt now with insurance, so it feels like self medding cypro would just be unnecessary

maybe I should just orchi asap
>>
>>8632947
ur a cunt tho

>posting someone else's pics instead of showing off your totally cute trap body
you would have one, right? >:3c
>>
>>8632958
I'd recommend an orchie, it will relieve the stress on your kidneys/liver and it's one less medication to split through the day, it sucks

>>8632975
I'm not op retard, i know this awful "trap" poster from facebook (lynn or something like that) and people told me he's a cunt.
>>
>>8632992
not lynn i guess, it's something retarded like "professional cat boy" i don't really care about attention crossdressers in facebook.
>>
>>8632992
>>8632999
you were right the first time and holy shit
>I'm not op retard, i know this awful "trap" poster from facebook (lynn or something like that) and people told me he's a cunt.
you're just jealous cuckboiiiii
>>
>>8628511
Honestly I wish someone would of told me when I was younger that I'm going to be an inadequate male specimen when I'm older and its gonna suck a lot, and gave me a choice to start HRT young. But instead I was fed a bunch of bullshit about whats on the inside counting and being able to do anything.

Now I'm a hairy 5'7" 30 year old virgin with a 4 inch cock. Every day is a struggle not to just end it all.
>>
>>8632808
why would they do that if I treat them well and take care of them?
>>
>>8633013
jealous of someone that doesn't look good even while hiding 80% of their body? >>8630817

Don't worry bro maybe someday he will suck your transbian penis with his manly face he keeps hiding with masks uwu
>>
>>8633059
you probably don't look like the cutest cupcake either my friend
>>
Yall out here bullyin my nigga he just started bein a trap like not even a year ago and he was young as fuck he just wants to be a cute girl fuck outta here and this pic is old as shit
>>
>>8633274
gimme his info, he looks cute and I wanna date him
>>
>>8633274
damn homie
>>
File: 1490756953654.gif (2MB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
1490756953654.gif
2MB, 384x372px
>>8632641
>that moment when your daddy/senpai feeds you actual skittles candy instead of the estrogen hormone pills you were hoping for
>your body still develops as a man, but fatter due to all of the sugary candy you eat
>topkek.jpg
>>
>>8633296
lmao this is actually a good way to eliminate trannies, they'll end up killing themselves and the daddy just need to adopt another one and repeat

Final solution now
>>
File: royal_king.png (349KB, 432x412px) Image search: [Google]
royal_king.png
349KB, 432x412px
>>8633332
and this would fool people how???
>>
>>8633562
Trannies are stupid and desperate (see >>8629136 ) ,expect at least a 50% success rate
>>
>>8633027
Well thats just a reflection of the time we grew up in. Transitioning less succesful boys would of been considered abhorrent back in the 90s. Do you smoke weed? That helps me alot.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.