[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the future of transgender care look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hot scissoring.jpg (7KB, 224x166px) Image search: [Google]
hot scissoring.jpg
7KB, 224x166px
Frankly, im frustrated by the current state of affairs. Our medical technology needs to catch up and care for us better.

Seems like the best option we have right now for most transgender people is transition.

Even if you are lucky enough to know early on in your life...you will never have a 'real' vagina...Most of society will either placate you and/or consider you mentally ill...scientific evidence proving your validity be damned. Normies don't care about that shit.

You will constantly be misgendered by family and society.

Lets assume transition goes well. Congrats...you are a qt girl now. Stealth mode. 100% Onto a normal girl life!!!

Most guys consider you a freak. They consider you to be a gay man trying to trick guys into having gay sex.

You are permanently scared by the trauma of your previous boy life. Is it even possible to not go crazy after going through this shit?

I wouldn't wish being trans on my worst enemy. Its a unique kind of hell.

Anyway...im rambling. I think we all know this shit is fucking god damn bullshit.

Solutions?

I would really like it if we could figure out some way to prevent trans people from being born in the first place. Like, use CRISPR to activate/deactivate any genes that may be causing it in the womb.

Are we gonna have stem cell vaginas any time soon? That would be cool. Stem cell dicks for the transguys?

So...talk about transgender science stuff I suppose.
>>
>>8628422
>Most guys consider you a freak. They consider you to be a gay man trying to trick guys into having gay sex.
>You are permanently scared by the trauma of your previous boy life.
I don't think this would happen.
>>
>>8628422
>the future of transgender

You'll probably be able to transfer your brain to a female body as easily as you can choose a female avatar in a game today.
>>
>>8628517
Dibs on Tifa!
>>
>>8628517
Well this would be awesome, I was hoping for something more realistic.
>>
>>8628422
> Even if you are lucky enough to know early on in your life...
This is the important part. Before you start worrying about the rest, it is far more important to figure out how to make early transitions more available.
>>
>>8628605
>late transitioners don't matter
>>
>>8628605
Thats part of the reason why I want this to be detectable at birth. Best case scenario we can find a way to edit the transgender gene out...or fix any faulty hormone fluctuations in the womb.
>>
>>8628608
The post implicitly assumes early transitioners in the rest. I agree that late transitioners also matter.

>>8628609
It probably wouldn't be that hard to detect relatively early, the problem is that the trans community has decided to throw the younger generations under the bus in order to increase their own status by denying A*P. Large progress could be made in early detection by not denying the science.

(Of course, this leads to a big question about what intensities of transness that people should transition at, and I'm not sure what the answer to this is.)
>>
>>8628620
>late transitioners second class matter
>>
>>8628626
I'm a hon, I know late transitioners matter, but there's not exactly any low hanging fruit to pick here.
>>
>>8628605
>it is far more important to figure out how to make early transitions more available.

Like helping Cara.
>>
>>8628634
>what is internalized late transitionerphobia
>>
>>8628651
I think rather than internalized late transitionerphobia, the disconnect might be that I'm far more body dysphoric than socially dysphoric, and so what I really think is important personally is better body outcomes. I still think there's a sense where the marginal returns to increased political activism are low, and so it'd be more productive to focus your attention elsewhere.

>>8628639
Stop bullying Cara.
>>
>>8628659

How many times have to told Cara to stop bullying others?
>>
File: 1424835142168.png (405KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424835142168.png
405KB, 800x800px
>>8628620

LGBT movement SEEMS to mean well, but with all of their transgender activism I think they send the wrong message out to the public

Very rarely do they talk about science within these circles. Its always about unconditional acceptance of ideas, even if they are fucking retarded.

Oh, ok cool...you are a demisexual? Neat. You are a two spirit? Awesome! You are a demiboy? Rad!!!

Oh...so you are a transgirl? Thats...boring. Whatever.

Identity politics needs to fuck off and die.

So the public sees this shit, and they assume that transgirls/transguys are just special snowflake tumblrs seeking attention.

This probably stalls our help from the medical community a bit I think.
>>
>>8628620
>trans community has decided to throw the younger generations under the bus in order to increase their own status by denying A*P.
What do you even mean by that?
>>
>>8628605
early transitions give you a tiny boy penis and therefore impossible have a pseudo vag because there isnt enough tissue
>>
>>8628422
>I would really like it if we could figure out some way to prevent trans people from being born in the first place

tightly monitor hormones during preganancy and make sure boys dont get too much estrogen (and girls T)
>>
>>8628422
>Misgendered
Go fuck yourself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.