[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dom/Male Smokers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

A question more so for Sub Twinks, Femboys, and Straight MtF's. How do you feel about a man that smokes? And I'm not talking about weed, I mean more so, cigarettes, cigars, etc. I myself smoke cigarillos and never got any complaints but I've seen a few people online voice distaste for smokers. Just wanted to get some opinions on the subject since people seem a good bit divided on the whole thing
>>
cigarillos sounds tryhard but if you do it for you then i aint judging

dont try to smoke and be classy though, smoking is dirty and thats why its hot
>>
Cigarettes are obnoxious, dirty, and old fashioned. It's like chewing gum all the time.

Not to speak of the health issues.

Cigars etc: not so bad because I've never heard of a chain-smoker of cigars. They are less for some slob leaning on a bar and more for someone in a private study.
>>
File: Tom-Selleck-Salem-Cig.jpg (445KB, 550x796px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Selleck-Salem-Cig.jpg
445KB, 550x796px
>>8628408
I dated a smoker back in the '90s when it was still cool and he was very hot and the sex was amazing and so I enjoyed him and his smell and taste.
When we broke up I used to get wistful when I smelled cigarette smoke and for a few months I would purposely go to bars where people were smoking just because I think I was an addicted second hand smoker.

I don't miss the tiny burnholes in my sheets and pillowcases, though.
I don't miss emptying his disgusting ash trays.
And I don't miss hearing his hacking cough every morning for 15 minutes while he was having his first cigarette on the toilet.

It is a disgusting habit and I'm glad it has passed out of favor.
>>
>>8628442
Nah, I just prefer the flavor. To me, cigarettes just taste like straight ash no matter the brand. The smell is a lot more enjoyable as well, strangely nostalgic.

>>8628473
I can definitely see the unappealing aspects of certain smokers, as several tend to share some unsavory qualities. I myself have never really been the 'smoke like a freight train' type. At most, two times a day, three on a bad one. I know how people who go through a pack in two days, makes me wonder how they're still breathing.

>>8628474
Sounds like you associated the scent and taste with him. So, it kind of registered in your mind that way. Heard it done with certain soaps and body sprays but never cigarettes.
And all of that does sound like a chore, thus why it's good to be mindful when you smoke, especially if your partner doesn't. But, with me, I already never liked my partners cleaning up after me, what little mess I ever leave behind, let alone my ash tray. I'm definitely a firm believer of 'You make the mess, you clean it' with the exception of taking turns doing laundry.
>>
>>8628408
Hate it with a passion
-MtF
>>
>>8629018
Any particular reason? And what have your past maybe even current experience been with them?
>>
As an ex-chainsmoker, I hate them.

>>8629010
>I know how people who go through a pack in two days, makes me wonder how they're still breathing.

Shit, depending on the environment and my mood, I could burn through two packs in a single day.
>>
>>8628408
I hate it because my dad and sister smoke a lot and they're both assholes, so the smell reminds me of them and makes me anxious
>>
I don't like smoking, but there are more important qualities in people than superficial habits. Being patronizing and judgmental is a no-go, for example. So, I'll respect his choice.
>>
File: 1500432166983.jpg (116KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1500432166983.jpg
116KB, 469x469px
>>8628408
My long term bf smoked a pack a day when we first met each other. I consider it disgusting, but I respected it because I loved him dearly and was trying to stop. Did what I could to reduce his stress in the meantime and it worked, he started vaping full time instead. I want to marry him, so it would be hell if he just keeled over at some point
>>
>>8630366
There's that, too. Definitely couldn't or really wouldn't blow through a few packs like that. Between the cost and just generally not having the urge to burn through them like that.

>>8630383
Awe, sorry to hear about the family stuff. Family can be a toughie for sure.

>>8630461
Suppose that's a very 'bigger picture' outlook on it. I believe it rings true.
>>
>>8630539
That would be a sad turn of events. Definitely wish you two good luck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.