[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did trannies mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1500956099396[1].jpg (564KB, 1969x893px) Image search: [Google]
1500956099396[1].jpg
564KB, 1969x893px
what did trannies mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (234KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
234KB, 600x429px
>>8628398
Oh, so you seen that stuff too fellow /pol/er. It's scary stuff, who knows what they meant.
>>
>be tranny
>don't want to get srs

what did I mean by this?
>>
>>8628398
Hey I know that thread.
It's posted like 5 times a day on /pol/. You guys even made some caps and there's also that hon SRS webm.

For some reason /pol/ talks more about trans issues than /lgbt/ maybe that place is filled with degenerate closeted trannies or something baka.
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (45KB, 236x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
45KB, 236x310px
>>8628425
It's full of communist leftypol shills creating fake threads for some YouTube videos or something.
>>
>>8628398
ya, it's not great. i definitely agree with you, they need to increase funding to research so that we can avoid complications and stuff like this. thanks op :)
>>
>>8628398
the only part that is accurate is the fact that dilation needs to be performed
>>
the only cure for trannies is a bullet in their head
>>
>>8628398
>>8628403

It's not a wound, that's a myth. It heals completely inside of a year, and dilation is necessary because the pelvic area of a male body isn't structured around a vagina so the vaginal canal will begin to close without dilation. The frequency of dilation will go down over time.

They're supposed to completely remove hair prior to surgery; if that doesn't happen, the hair inside thing happens, but that's a failure on the part of either the patient to do what they're supposed to, or the surgeon telling them it's necessary.

I'm not even an MtF, yet I know this shit because I looked it up within the first dozen times I saw this posted here. Maybe google once in a while instead of getting all your tiresome crap from /pol/.
>>
>>8628398
>>8628920

Why are all radical right wing communities like this? No matter the background of the right winger or where I end up meeting them, they are always hideously ignorant and misinformed on basic factual details. Not only that but the centerpiece of their reasoning is completely shallow. Despite even being a radical righty in past, I've never come across one who could justify their arguments objectively.

Even if I end up disagreeing with them, if they're a lefty, they usually come across as quite comprehensive and well read.
>>
Inside a tranny pussy, there lives a little gremlin of repressed masculinity. It bites straight dicks and infects them with gonorrhea.
>>
>>8628398
Hey OP, now that your post has been soundly rebutted, can you go back to /pol/ with screenshots of this thread and edumacate your fellow mislead fools?
>>
>>8631236
selection bias. do you browse tumblr at all? ignorant left-wing people definitely exist. sometimes the posts i see on tumblr are so ignorant/short-sighted/idealistic that i begin to feel bad for identifying as mostly left. of course the age demographic for tumblr skews young but you could say the same for this website
>>
>>8631311
I'm more talking about people I've met at my university, ofcourse there are way more leftwingers at my uni, but the few rightwingers that are there really do seem as if they're forcing their opinions out of rebellion or willful ignorance. But yeah you're right, I wasn't thinking of the tumblr loonies when I made that post.
>>
>>8631236
I actually consider myself pretty right-wing in most respects, which is why shit like this is SO frustrating. Anybody with half a brain can Google this crap, and it makes the right look idiotic. What these people are counting on is literally just people lacking the initiative to research it themselves and just accepting what they're told because they think trannies are gross anyway.

I think it's because of the current political bell curve, which goes something like:

- Low IQ people lean right-wing because they subscribe to worldviews that are unthreatening and uncomplicated, and don't require them to question much or try to stretch to understand wildly different viewpoints.

- Average IQ people CURRENTLY lean center-left because they can handle more nuance and because they like to think of themselves as bright. The mainstream presents liberal ideas as "enlightened" and intelligent, which plays to the egos in particular of people who are marginally brighter than average. They typically lack a deeper grasp of the underlying ideas, though.

- High IQ people fall anywhere at all along the political spectrum (including having politics that are completely insane, because one pitfall of a high IQ is the ability to rationalize just about anything to yourself). But leftists have had control over major institutions (especially academia) for decades now, and anyone bright enough to head to post-secondary has a high chance of ending up lefty. Additionally, a lot of right-wing thought has to be censored or watered down.

If you're not carefully vetting EVERYTHING yourself on the right, it's too easy to pass along information that is only half-correct, or fundamentally doesn't grasp an underlying concept, etc. Some of the memes, retweets, etc. on right-wing Twitter are really, really painful.
>>
>>8631702
[cont.]

It's a shame, because this is one issue the right could EASILY take political advantage of. At the moment, it's basically "we hate trannies, you're a man in a dress!" vs. "I wrote an article for a peer-reviewed journal about my identity as a hippo" (wish I were making that up). Normal people are going to think the second thing is INSANE, obviously, but they're caught between a rock and a hard place when the alternative is being gratuitously cruel to trans people. Right now, I feel like the primary struggle is over whether or not trans people are actually icky enough to warrant it (e.g. drumming up hysteria over the bathroom issue).

It's a waste. I think the right would pull far more people if they took a stance like, "trans people are evidence that gender is biological and not a social construct, we're the side that believes in science." Would take the wind out of the left's sails and leave their "demiboy catkin" nonsense in the dust.

The right is reeeeally good at wasting prime opportunities like that.
>>
>>8631708
If you actually started believing in science then you wouldn't really be right wing anymore, you would just be democrats

Being right wing means throwing all science out the window in favor of whatever religious quackery or insane conspiracy theories you subscribe to
>>
>>8628920
>and dilation is necessary because the pelvic area of a male body isn't structured around a vagina so the vaginal canal will begin to close without dilation

That's not why. It closes by the exact same mechanism as a pierced ear will close up. It's not exactly a wound, but it's a cavity that the body will try to close over time.
>>
What makes me sad on this board is that not only it's slow as fuck but our mods never do anything at the blatant /pol/ baiting.

At least you guys aren't spamming black cocks like you guys do on /r9k/ though.

Also before you niggers reply to me I'm not even a tranny just a guy sick of this faggotry, we already have 30 tranny threads now we have 30 tranny threads and 20 anti tranny threads from /pol/ baiters.
>>
>>8628920
>It's not a wound, that's a myth. It heals completely inside of a year
>inside of a year
It takes A YEAR to heal and you want to tell me it's not an injury the body is trying to fix? Really?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.