[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /lgbt/'s opinion of black men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0190.jpg (171KB, 430x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0190.jpg
171KB, 430x578px
What is /lgbt/'s opinion of black men?
>>
>>8627631
I'm mostly just into Asians and other white guys.
>>
i like black men a lot. but a lot of them don't seem to venture outside of being with other black guys much
>>
>light eyes
>black
LOL, you couldn't have even posted a full nigger, huh?

My OPINION is that they're not my people and I want basically nothing to do with most of them. I know a couple guys in Africa - one guy in South Africa, one in Nigeria - who are intelligent (not niggers) and nice to talk to over the internet as friends. That's about it.
>>
>>8627631
I think I'm pretty neat and i love the long history of black queer culture that's been around for over a century.
>>
>>8627631
That there are very few actually black people in America? Around 80% of African Americans are interracial meaning they have at least one, generally a lot more than that, white ancestor. Most black celebrities are heavily interracial too, I mean Beyonce looks like a white woman with a tan she's so heavily mixed.

In general Americans have a weird obsession of not acknowledging that interracial people exist. I think it was only around 3% of the population identified as interracial in the last census? When in fact 80% of African Americans are interracial and 99% of Latinos in the US are interracial + those 3%. When you add them up it turns out something like a 1/3rd of the country is interracial and yet you never hear about them. Why?
>>
>>8627712
t. white male feminist
>>
>>8627631
I don't seem to get along with most of them, just don't seem to click for whatever reason. I have a good number of black women friends who are pretty cool though.
>>
>>8627731
t. white flamer
>>
File: image.jpg (378KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378KB, 1024x768px
>>8627631
They dindu nuffin, black men are all good boys
And they created gay pride so mebe you show sum respek
>>
In my experience, their reputation for superior sexual prowess is VASTLY overrated.

The bottoms never clean their ass properly(or at all), and the tops, if and when they have the extra equipment never know how to use it to anyone's benefit.

Overall they all seem to share the common attribute of being extremely lazy.

Every single time I let my horniness talk me into hooking up with one I have walked away fully disappointed.
>>
>>8627740
WE WUZ GAYZ N SHIET
>>
>>8627744
>giving into horniness
Sad
Giving in to horniness leads to disappointment and people posting your dick pics online
>>
>>8627744
>In my experience, their reputation for superior sexual prowess is VASTLY overrated.
Black guys are really similar to Slavic guys in my experience. They're cocky, self assured, have that sort of playa attitude but they're also very stereotypically masculine and kind of lazy.

The reason why I'm comparing them with Slavic men, before anyone gets offended, is cause I'm from Slavland and that's what I know best.
>>
>>8627722
If you think Beyonce looks white you're blind.

Also the reasons it exists is because whites never wanted black people to assimilate and they actively barred blacks from mixing and wanted to create a permanent underclass of people who were visibly distinct from whites.

Also why should anyone be proud of rape blood and you ancestors father selling him.or her to the highest bidder? Or you mom being a thirteen year old who was forced? Or the boy you were raised with eventually raping you because he's the Masters son.

All black people in American can acknowledge most of us have some admixture but that doesn't change the history of black people was so not because of non-african ancestry but because of African roots either visible or invisible.
>>
>>8627751
>and people posting your dick pics online
I do that all the time, every chance I get in fact.. why would that bother me?
hell, I'd walk around all day with my junk hanging out of my pants if I wouldn't get arrested for it. I hate having my shit smushed up in my underwear all day.
>>
>>8627631
I find some black people attractive, same as with whites and Asians.

On the one hand I hate when black guys talk in ebonics and on the other hand I hate when they talk uber-proper. Both feel weird and forced. I haven't found any black guys I actually feel like I can communicate with yet.
>>
>>8627805
What do you mean uber proper? You realize there is a strong black middle class right?
>>
>>8627764
>If you think Beyonce looks white you're blind.
She has a face of a Frenchwoman.

>Also the reasons it exists is because whites never wanted black people to assimilate and they actively barred blacks from mixing and wanted to create a permanent underclass of people who were visibly distinct from whites.
And now that there is no more slavery or Jim Crow why not embrace the white part of you as well? It seems silly that some guy in dreads that's barely few shades darker than me (I'm a white dude) goes around saying "he's black'. I know there's such a thing as political blackness I also know it's retarded.

>Also why should anyone be proud of rape blood and you ancestors father selling him.or her to the highest bidder? Or you mom being a thirteen year old who was forced? Or the boy you were raised with eventually raping you because he's the Masters son.
Technically you were sold to Europeans by your felllow Africans. Europeans had no more than few trading posts in Africa until the second half of the 19th century, well after Atlantic Slave trade was dead. Slavery was common part of society in West African kingdoms and victorious realms would enslave much of the population. Historically main buyers for those slaves were Arabs who kept black slavery running for ~1300 years (from 7th century until Europeans forced them to stop in the 19th)

As for the rest, IDK, shit happened to everyone. Where do you think the word slave comes from? From Slav, because Slavs were the most common slaves in Western European and Arab slave markets in the early middle ages after the collapse of the Roman Empire. Something like 90% of white people in America today came to the country after slavery was abolished and even before that white people fought politically for the abolition of slavery, 600,000 whites died in the civil war.

European civilization is one of the greatest civilizations on the planet and you're part of it, I'd embrace it.
>>
>>8627631
That they're a lot like apples. They look good hanging from a tree.
>>
File: meh.gif (2MB, 540x449px) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
2MB, 540x449px
>>8627631
>black men
>posts a gay quadroon
>>
Black guys are amazi--huh??

>Opinion of Black Men
>Shows light skinned, narrow nosed guy with light blue eyes and his hair neatly covered

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 679x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 679x953px
>>8627878
This do it for ya?
>>
>>8627826
Actually Africans turned out to be still practicing slavery in the 1930's when the Liberian government was caught selling them to other countries.
>>
>>8627889
That's racist which means it's fake news
People who are oppressed cant oppress others, you must be a fucking retard
>>
>>8627888
he's chinese, anon
>>
>>8627888
Is it wrong that I find him cute? I think it's his eyes, he has cute almost Asian-like eyes. And with that half scared look that makes him look more vulnerable...
>>
>>8627826
She has the face of a predominantly African person with European genes buts it's undeniable to say she lips, nose, prognathism, forehead, eyes and jaw aren't predominately African.

By your assessment Vanessa Williams is the whitest woman on earth

No one cares if you're part white, being part European doesn't stop any black person from being called nigger and doesn't stop any of them from discrimination. It's foolish to think that people will claim another who never wanted them to be equal it's a b.s. way of thinking.

Slavery as we had it in the new world did not, DID NOT exist within West Africa. Chattel Slavery and a race based chattel Slavery is one formed by Europeans who's cultural and economic influences expanded and altered the socio- political landscape of West Africa.

That has at any case nothing to do with the racialization of whites on them, that does not alter the treatment they had because their blackness not does that in any way shape or form invalidate the active social disparity of black people today as a people left separate.

There has never been an attempt of white people in the US to actively from the very beginning assimilate black people. So why now should blacks not be fine with how they are as a social and ethnic identity?

The fact remains that every boat of Europeans that landed on these shores were economically, politically and socially in Superior positions than the black people they found on disembarking.

The racialized politics actively encouraged Europeans to seek a notion of whiteness that meant to actively disparage, belittle and undermine black people.

The Civil War was fought to keep the union, the states that were slave holding and not in the Confederacy still held on to their slaves.

You don't know history.

European civilization is the result of Indo-Europeans, cultural disimination of the pan-mediterranean and judeo-christian acculturation.

None of that is native to Europe.
>>
>>8627912
>Slavery as we had it in the new world did not, DID NOT exist within West Africa
kek

you clearly don't understand how the Atlantic slave traders purchased slaves in the first place
>>
>>8627889
The Liberian government was an administration for Firestone tires at that point.

It's also ignoring that the elite of Liberia worked not in the interests of Africans or even other Americos but rather for white people in the ACS and coporations that utilized Palm Oil and Rubber.

One always forgets in this discussion of Americo-Liberians is their history of assimilating Congolese people, the division between natives and Americos is an very exaggerated story.

The current president isnt American, she was adopted by the community and given every privilege capable of her adoptive family and community. Her husband was a native who's family had also be interested in American identity.
>>
>>8627937
I know, you don't. You're getting into my former field of study.

>Jeffrey Herbst draws on the wealth-in-people concept when writing about power in pre-colonial Africa more generally, and about the challenges Europeans faced in trying to impose control within this environment. Herbst argues that the Europeans were unprepared for the dynamic they found in a “world where the extension and consolidation of power meant something very different from the broadcasting of authority in Europe or in postcolonial regions of the developing world.” Power in Africa was “nonterritorial,” a sharp contrast to the dynamics that had developed in Europe by the colonial era (though, Herbst argues, not necessarily earlier). Property was focused instead on people, who were comparatively scarce and very mobile. In order to gain power, a state or leader had to draw people in—and those people could leave, using the ample land resources available, if they were mistreated. Herbst argues that this challenge so frustrated Europeans that colonial states went to “elaborate lengths” to give the appearance of control, and responded with violence when these attempts failed or came under threat. Herbst thus shows that wealth-in-people had an impact not only on African societies before the colonial era, but also may have played a significant role in shaping and challenging colonialism as it developed.

In the book Landlords and Strangers as well as The Eurafricans George E. Brooks goes into depth about this.
>>
>>8627888

He's not handsome but at least he's not like...the really European-friendly version of blackness shown in OP. Like yeah, some black people DO have light skin, narrow nose adn blue eyes. Using such a picture for an OP of this discussion is a bit much.
>>
>>8627980
That was a very cool paragraph about African cultural norms and local government, but it said nothing about slavery.
>>
>>8627912
I tried extending an olive branch. Sure, keep being angry at all the white people and keep blaming them for all your problems.
>>
>>8627947
>Africans enslaved other Africans against their interest
>therefore they weren't really Africans
Just come out and say you don't care. /pol/ admits far worse, so you can still claim to be less racist than them.
>>
>>8627980
>white scientist from New York writes about pre-colonial Africa
>I'm supposed to believe it

I might as well go read we wuz kangz blog posts.
>>
>>8628031
If you don't like professors who've spent their whole lives utilizing records and data that's on you. The onus is on you discrediting the work through equal measures.
>>8628023
It shows the socio-economic baseline of pre-contact West Africa and is a mirror image of post-contact European socio-cultural and economic imposition into the region.

So yes it's pertinent. Chattel Slavery is not native to West and Central Africa.
>>
>>8627912
>None of that is native to europe
By that reasoning nothing is native to anywhere unless it comes from the place where humans existed when there was only several thousand on planet earth. Also what does it being native to Europe have to so with anything? There are three ancient populations that modern Europeans are descended from, one of which is indo-europeans, so I'm not really sure what your point here is unless you were ignorant of that fact.
>>
>>8628046
>Chattel Slavery is not native to West and Central Africa.
You are still far from proving this.

By the way, did you know the Bantu niggers in the Congo keep the tiny little Pygmy niggers as their slaves? I guess the white man is somehow behind this too though, right?
>>
>>8627912
>None of that is native to Europe.
I mean if you go that far Europe isn't native to Europe. Geographically Europe is a peninsula in Asia, in tectonics even Pakistan is part of Europe.

But Europe, the idea of Europe, is of a unique civilization started in that Asian peninsula that originated in Greece before being perfected by Rome and disseminated by the Germanics and Slavs into modern Europe and then spread beyond by Romance people.

They did what they did because they could, there's nothing more to it. So did everyone else, only difference is Europeans achieved final scientific and technological and cultural victory over everyone else.
>>
>>8628056
Considering whites created slavery. Blacks wouldnt know how to keep slaves if whites didnt teach them
>>
>>8628095
kek
>>
>>8628056
The relationship of Bantu and Pygmy was a clienteleship by which Bantu exchanged carbohydrates and iron for meat, honey and other forest crops.

However with the advent of guns and the population growth made by the introduction of cassava, sweet potato and corn that clienteleship (rooted in the wealth as people concept) it turned into an indentureship.

Still it's not an across the board experience until about the first and second Congolese War, both of which are the results of European meddling and destabilization of Rwanda and Burundi from previous Belgian, German and French governance with Hutu/Tutsi dynamics.
>>8628055
>>8628082
This is a revision and in part the creation of European identity as a result of Trans-atlantic and early globalism. The very notion of European identity in the past before than is anachronistic, something that one has to take with a grain of salt.

Suffice to say that ultimately the notion of European Civilization derives not from the "invention of civilization" in Europe but rather the recreation of history that formed the impetus of European "fictive kinship".

This happens later with African identity formation post Berlin Conference and early Négritude
>>
>>8628095
Are you saying blacks are too stupid to figure out how slavery worked on their own? That's not very progressive of you.
>>
>>8628109
>The relationship of Bantu and Pygmy was a clienteleship by which Bantu exchanged carbohydrates and iron for meat, honey and other forest crops.
>However with the advent of guns and the population growth made by the introduction of cassava, sweet potato and corn that clienteleship (rooted in the wealth as people concept) it turned into an indentureship.
>Still it's not an across the board experience until about the first and second Congolese War, both of which are the results of European meddling and destabilization of Rwanda and Burundi from previous Belgian, German and French governance with Hutu/Tutsi dynamics.
You're a fucking joke if you believe this garbage you're typing.

Slavers are slavers even if they're black and Pygmies were never the equals of the Bantu.
>>
>>8628095
>>8628119
It's not a matter of stupidity, rather it's an alternative way with seeing the embodied power and wealth of human labor rooted in different economic traditions.
>>
>>8628128
Ha! Nice fucking mental gymnastics. Also, Arabs and Blacks were enslaving blacks LONG before 'De Ebil Whyte Men' ever considered it.
>>
>>8627631

They're niggers.
>>
>>8628125
The formation of an African identity by Africans is quite recent. People didn't see themselves as black or African at the time of a post-Expulsion Iberia was forming ideas of whiteness.

It's part of the reason why you have European, "Portugee" and White identities in African polities in the early colonial eras.

In the economic and social standing of Bantu and Pygmies it varied, because the literal and economic geographies of said people's varied from Cameroon to northern Angola and Zambia.

Both groups disparaged one another and actively sought the upper hand but both groups for most of their histories relied on one another for basic survival.

Even of Bantu did disparage Pygmy populations the unilateral admixture of Pygmy wives into Bantu and Nilo-Saharan (because it's not just Bantu in Central Africa) as well as the paternal inheritance of ethnic identity you still have a much simpler and accessible route of assimilation than you did in the Americas.

It also again wasn't slavery until recently, it was interdependence. Pygmy populations actively sought the most opportune relationships with people's and would leave for another farmer group if they were unsatisfied.

That is not slavery.
>>
>>8628169
>wasn't slavery
Yes it was. You're just a lying nigger who can't admit black folks took black slaves.
>>
>>8628164
Arabness is acculturation. Anyone can be Arab, the idea around blackness is not native.

Example:
>There is, in respect of the ordinary negroid complexion, a preference for paleness deeply rooted in the Ganda ideal of beauty. [...] The Ganda concept of skin pigmentation considers light coloured complexions to be differing shades of white. A dark brown skin colour is said to be eruyeru, that is, somewhat white. A really brown-reddish-yellow person is said to be mweru = white, which in comparison would be considered to be blonde; and this in the Ganda aesthetic language is considered as red = myufu, the most perfect skin pigmentation. (Lugira, 1970, pp. 34-35)

The idea that people in Africa saw one another as the same color and thus similar people is new
>>8628178
It wasnt that simple and research over the decades has shown that
https://books.google.com/books?id=DRWoDQAAQBAJ&pg=PT236&lpg=PT236&dq=turnbull+bantu+pygmy+mutualistic&source=bl&ots=PyhjzrgPLe&sig=s71EvalbqVo1KlMQ7nQnjkyvcJg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV5fj1v6PVAhVirFQKHXc8A6MQ6AEIHTAA#v=onepage&q=turnbull%20bantu%20pygmy%20mutualistic&f=false
>>
>>8628169
>It also again wasn't slavery until recently, it was interdependence
Wasn't that literally the argument used by white slavers? That blacks were too stupid to take care of themselves and that whites were helping them by providing them with shelter and food?

>Pygmy populations actively sought the most opportune relationships with people's and would leave for another farmer group if they were unsatisfied.
I mean there was never a major slave rebellion in the United States, that took up a significant number of black slaves. And blacks surpassed 50% of the population in several of the states just prior to the Civil War. And there wasn't even a major rebellion during the Civil War.
>>
>>8628204
No because the position of Pygmies in Bantu and Nilo-Saharan forest societies was advantageous.

People have this dies that Farmers came into the middle of the rainforest and found pygmies but that is not in fact true.

There reality is Pygmies required banana to survive because carbohydrates we're not found throughout the year.

The relationship of blacks in the US was always one of ownership, there were many planned rebellions they were quickly crushed or were found out before action by particular slaves seeking freedom for their help in subverting slave rebellion.

Anyways read this

https://books.google.com/books?id=-v6kEJpiwzsC&pg=PA193&lpg=PA193&dq=turnbull+bantu+pygmy+mutualistic&source=bl&ots=5bhcBlG0qh&sig=ca3UO2GfS9siIqL59qfXn1ZuKVM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiV5fj1v6PVAhVirFQKHXc8A6MQ6AEIWjAJ#v=onepage&q=turnbull%20bantu%20pygmy%20mutualistic&f=false
>>
>>8628230
Idea not dies
>>
>>8628230
Anonymous, you should check your privilege before trivializing the suffering of the Pygmies enslaved by those oppressive Bantu.
>>
Black men are a source of danger for the LGBT community.

The black community is largely homophobic and black men kill more LGBT people in America than any other group. But its not just killing, they are more likely to harass and steal from lgbt people too.

From within the LGBT community black men are a source of disease. More than half of them have HIV and very few of them get tested, take their meds or use protection. As a gay man, nothing is more dangerous to your health than sleeping with black men, it is worst odds than Russian Roulette. Black men put an unnecessary strain on medical costs as most of them progress to full blown aids before ever seeking help. This means they are much more expensive to treat and have infected multiple people before they seek treatment.
>>
>>8628236
>Checking privilege

The reality is as I have stated above the dynamics have changed into indentureship but again that is a recent manifestation and sharp turn from voluntary mutualistic relationships that is the baseline of Pygmy-Farmer dynamics for their whole history.

These are historical examples of Power in People in action which shows my original point of social norms of labour pre-european contact
>>
>>8627764
>MUH SLAVE RAPE
Census data from the time reported only about 1% of all babies born to plantations to be mixed in any given year, and that's with the higher innate fecundity of blacks. I found studies a few years ago that found unprotected sex to result in pregnancy 16-18% (!) of the time in Third World African countries.

Today, American blacks account for a third of all rapes.

Shut it.

>>8627912
>Slavery as we had it in the new world did not, DID NOT exist within West Africa.
Blah, blah, Africa didn't have chattel slavery! Uh, Muslims certainly practiced (and according to some reports, still practice) chattel slavery. Aside from that, it wasn't necessary - depending on where you lived, you had about an 80% chance of being a slave regardless.

Also, please don't start with any bullshit about how slaves to Africans were basically just servants and therefore it was much more humane. Slaves could be killed for any damn reason all; and if your master died, you were BURIED ALIVE with him to see him into the afterlife. Say what you will about American slavery, but slaves weren't buried alive if their owner kicked the bucket.

>There has never been an attempt of white people in the US to actively from the very beginning assimilate black people.
Whites have bent over backwards to assimilate you, and shouldn't have, because you can't. We're fundamentally different peoples and shouldn't live together. Our ancestors certainly made a tragic mistake in that regard.

>European civilization is the result of Indo-Europeans, cultural disimination of the pan-mediterranean and judeo-christian acculturation.
>None of that is native to Europe.
You're goddamn retarded.
>>
>>8628056
>By the way, did you know the Bantu niggers in the Congo keep the tiny little Pygmy niggers as their slaves?
They also kicked the Khoisan off their land in South Africa before the Dutch and the Brits ever got there. But you'll never hear about Bantu colonization; it's ALL whitey's fault.
>>
>>8628247
The high HIV rates are related to smaller sexual circles. Basically because there are limited interactions with broader gay communities and because of economic and social barriers involved in engaging broader gay communities if one were to be HIV positive and be about to seroconvert others the ability to do so would be greater than those with a much wider network of sexual partners.

So if say there is a bubble of 50 gay black men and five are HIV positive and one or two don't reduce seroconversion risk that'll have a greater impact in a community of say 100 gays were 5 are HIV positive and all know their statuses and also don't fuck the same people.

But I'd also say half of all black gays are not HIV positive, there is no statistic that shows that.
>>
>>8628256
Look, friend. This person is clearly deranged, no amount of truth is going to convince them. Let's just go get some ice cream and have a nice time, whatcha say, champ?
>>
>>8628272
The khoekhoe themselves are the result of mixing with east African herders. This of course ignores the fact that Xhosa for example are the result of assimilated Khoe and Bantu people.

One only needs to look at the root word of cow Goma found in Southern African Bantu languages to realize that cultural imposition and conquest isn't so simple.
>>8628256
Muslim isn't a racial identity and again you're talking about Arab identified populations who did not see themselves and were not seen as blacks by Europeans.

2. By what metric is mixed race used? I ask because the conversation of census categorization and genetically reality was and remain incongurent as stated here

https://books.google.com/books?id=ZIZYAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA207&lpg=PA207&dq=census+america+negro+one+fourth&source=bl&ots=0Q9yFX73nk&sig=5AOm3JU2n7Kpk6LNYDMBfILg5dM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-6IOSxaPVAhWhwVQKHeBIAa8Q6AEIczAJ#v=onepage&q=census%20america%20negro%20one%20fourth&f=false

Clearly with an average of 1/4th European ancestry and laws actively discouraging mixed race unions the 1% statistic you give is false.

You have no evidence to claim a universal experience of post European contact chattel Slavery in Africa. There is no evidence of such conditions utilizing Wealth in People conceptualizations of human labour.

Lastly there was not a single form of legislation to assimilate African people in the United Stated for over 400 years. The reality is any piecemeal show of change is not a remedy for active impediment.

Better late than never but surely 50 years cannot do what "from the beginning" could have
>>8628287
Call me deranged but my sources and studies have not been met by much.
>>
File: oreo.png (1MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
oreo.png
1MB, 1280x850px
>>8627631
I'm strongly in favor.
>>
>>8628278
So the CDC lists these three factors as contributing to HIV rates in black men.
>Socioeconomic factors. For example, having limited access to quality health care, lower income and educational levels, and higher rates of unemployment and incarceration may place some African American gay and bisexual men at higher risk for HIV than men of some other races/ethnicities.
The vast majority of black men receive medical assistance from the state which screens and treats HIV for free. There are multiple non-profit groups trying to address the black community. Major cities like Los Angeles are littered with FREE STD TEST advertisements on billboards and bus stops in the black neighborhoods.

>Smaller and more exclusive sexual networks. African American gay and bisexual men are a small subset of all gay and bisexual men, and their partners tend to be of the same race. Because of the small population size and the higher prevalence of HIV in that population relative to other races/ethnicities, African American gay and bisexual men are at greater risk of being exposed to HIV within their sexual networks.
None of this is preventing them from wearing a condom or from receiving free HIV treatment so they don't spread the disease. Black men are less likely to wear a condom than any group. They are less likely to be tested. Less likely to ask the status of their partner. Rates of HIV in other small ethnic groups is declining.

> Lack of awareness of HIV status. Among African American gay and bisexual men who have HIV, a lower percentage know their HIV status compared to HIV-positive gay and bisexual men of some other races/ethnicities People who do not know they have HIV cannot take advantage of HIV care and treatment and may unknowingly pass HIV to others.

This is no ones fault but their own. No other community is targeted as hard as the black community and heal care professionals are begging black men to get tested and know their status but they would rather bareback.
>>
>>8628341
It's changing I worked in the field, one of the biggest issues is giving cash incentives and gift cards for testing and studies.

The fact remains the majority of people doing the studies that CDC utilizes aren't representative of broader communities.

For example I worked mostly with 16-35 year old black men and transwomen. There was a 20% and 50% representation of sex workers in both groups, a 20% and 50% history of incarceration and 50% and 70% representation of then facing chronic homelessness in the past 12 months.

This isn't the standard for black gay men and trans women populations, but because of cash incentives it draws on already at risk populations to HIV seroconversion.

This conflats the numbers, I also saw amongst the technicians a revisiting of HIV positive blood samples and they found out that every single one of them showed anti-bodies for HIV through HIV medications.

What that means is you have people claiming to be HIV negative of medication for HIV. Because of the decentralized realities of testing you have people taking advantage of incentives and support in the form of housing.

This is why the numbers are so large. At least in NYC, CHI and ATL. It's not based on reality.

When I confronted my manager on this he basically told me to be quite because the city, state and federal funding are paying for various non-profits and studies and thus salaries of the workers.

Blowing the whistle would make many of these organizations have their funding dry up and as a result the system records these numbers as "new" cases.

It's fucked up because people on the outside then believe these numbers to be real.

Though I will say prisons don't often provide condoms giving the excuse that that motivates rape but it does actually create the environment for seroconversion.
>>
Black guys are hot, but /pol/ is right when it comes to them
mtf here btw
>>
File: Super-Eagles-The-Trent.jpg (294KB, 1600x991px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Eagles-The-Trent.jpg
294KB, 1600x991px
black guys are ugly as fuck on average

the only "races" of males that look good even on average are mediterranean guys, levantine guys (excluding (((them))) of course) and scandinavians
>>
>>8628460
...just not them. Right one lot of other issues as well. They also nail gay and trans folk as well but I'm sure you'll disagree on that behalf.
>>
>>8628618
They are right on those other as well. I don't disagree with them on those issues either.
>>
>>8627631
I'm not into men in general, but I can acknowledge one that would be considered attractive.

Pic related is one of those.
>>
File: 1500860154311.png (161KB, 429x369px) Image search: [Google]
1500860154311.png
161KB, 429x369px
>>8627631
>implying that's the average black person
That's a mulatto you retard, he's a mix between european and african.
>>
>>8628321
You really put in time researching
>>
>>8629335
>tfw no mulatto masterrace bf
>>
Kill with fire

Black guys on dating sites send their dickpics right away which leads to me reporting and blocking them.

Their speech, face, everything is subhman.
>>
>>8628095
>whites created slavery.
And here I was led to believe that ancient egyptians were black.
>>
>tfw apprehensive about continuing to use dating/hookup apps because I either get ignored by everybody (including other black guys) or creepily fetishised by 50-year old white guys wanting some bbc and this thread hasn't made me feel better

Well, at least this thread hasn't been flooded with statistics yet.
>>
>>8630295
have you ever considered you are just ugly?

t. ugly white person
>>
>>8630329
I've been told I'm cute/good-looking by a handful of attractive people, so I assume I'm somewhere in the average range.

Though me being the self-conscious git I am, I don't entirely believe them and you're probably right.
>>
>>8627689
t. social reject
>>
>>8628519
>the only "races" of males that look good even on average are mediterranean guys
>tfw mediterranean
>tfw ugly as fuck

Just end it now.
>>
>>8627631

Primitive savages
>>
>>8628374
Wow. That's amazing, that these studies actually fuel racist stereotypes because of the cash incentives.
I have to say that most of the gay black men I've met have been professionals with their lives together.
Gay black men also tend to be less into the drug scene than gay white men.
My anecdotal experience of gay black men is very different to what these studies would suggest, and you have cleared up for me why this is the case.
Thanks.
>>
>>8627631
I don't find them appealing tbqh, but it's not for any racist reason.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.