[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really the case that all cis men want to be girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17

Why do I see this getting thrown around alot? Is it because of the prevalence of mtf vastly exceeds the prevalence of ftm?
>>
>>8627338
because being a womyn is easier tbhon
>>
>>8627338
I knew a chad at school that always joked about something like that.
Saying the world should only have women so everyone could have lesbian orgies and shit.

Now that I think about it was he trans or just a normal hetero guy? He also bullied me a lot.
>>
>>8627345
Well yes but being mtf is not
>>
>>8627359
Hence why most men realize not to transition.
>>
I'm a cis guy but if I could magically turn into a small qt girl I would do it. I don't think I'm trans though, not that it matters cause I wouldn't pass.
>>
File: wat.png (192KB, 680x579px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
192KB, 680x579px
>>8627338
No, but surprisingly many people - both men and women - seem to want to be the opposite sex. I often get results in the 10% to 15% range. It's *probably* not as intense as your average trans person, but who knows? Especially when you consider the 'egg narrative', where dysphoria seemingly appears or becomes clearer once you take the option of transition seriously.
>>
File: sips_T.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
sips_T.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>8627338
>Is it really the case that all cis women want to be boys?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge%27s_law_of_headlines
>>
File: worried pepe.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
worried pepe.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>>8627352
A-all normal men are like that, r-right guys?
>>
>>8627420
Is Betteridge's law of headlines true?
>>
>>8627417
And yes, it's linked to A*P, which I interpret as "it's on the same spectrum as standard transness", but which you may or may not interpret as "it's evil faketrans".
>>
>>8627417
Source?
>>
>>8627471
Men Trapped in Men's Bodies, but Anne Lawrence fails to take into account that lots of these boys are probably AGP.
>>
File: 1472345343598.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472345343598.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>8627352
You should tell your Chad schoolmate that you followed his advice and you're a girl now.
>>
>>8627352
>tfw that guy may have been me
>>
>>8627481
Why does she do that? How does it inaccurately influence her conclusions?
>>
Test
>>
>>8627508
Because the alternative would be that a double-digit number of men are AGP, and while some studies have found this (the autopedophilia paper mentions two that have found rates of 15%, and actually goes with 15% as the base rate of AGP), it is weird and counterintuitive and has potentially immense implications that you don't want to touch.

Lawrence uses it to dismiss the idea that AGP trans women might've had a stable desire to be female from early childhood, which is not sufficiently justified by the evidence she presents.
>>
>>8627529
(I've found rates of AGP that exceed 20% and sometimes hit 50%, by the way, but there may be flaws in my measures that I'm still exploring. In addition, a lot of these are very low intensity, and should probably not transition.)
>>
>>8627415
>I'm a cis guy
OK

>but if I could magically turn into a small qt girl I would do it
Err.. AGP at minimum.

>I don't think I'm trans though, not that it matters cause I wouldn't pass.
Yeah you're a tranny guys don't worry about passing or get sad because they won't pass.
They don't even know what passing is.
>>
>>8627529
>Because the alternative would be that a double-digit number of men are AGP
Unless not all of them become/stay AGP post-puberty.

>Lawrence uses it to dismiss the idea that AGP trans women might've had a stable desire to be female from early childhood
Why is that issue important? She acknowledges that AGP can manifest in childhood, so what changes if it's stable or does so for all AGPs or anything like that?
>>
Yeah I think it's pretty common. I'm a cis guy and would prefer to be a girl if I could, and I've talked to several other cis guys who say the same
>>
File: 74 (2).png (1MB, 1079x972px) Image search: [Google]
74 (2).png
1MB, 1079x972px
>>8627538
>>8627529
>>8627457
There is no such thing as AGP.
Blanchard isn't a scientist.
His studies have no valid data.
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8627647
Source?
>>
>>8627647
[citation needed]
>>
File: 76.png (938KB, 672x662px) Image search: [Google]
76.png
938KB, 672x662px
>>8627655
>>8627669
He doesn't have a science degree, he's never been to graduate school. My sources are the very studies you're basing your bullshit on that have sample sizes of like six.

How can you demand sources from me when you're propagating a theory with no evidence?
>>
>>8627655
Blanchard is a psychologist.

Psychology is not a hard science based on experimental refults. The idea of "autogynephilia" is not something proven scientifically.
>>
>>8627647
Why should I respect your identity when you don't respect mine?
>>
>>8627677
>>8627647
>says agp doesn't exist
>starts sperging out about Blanchard
Yikes
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (48KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
48KB, 615x630px
>>8627685
Nothing personal, kid. You're confused, go talk to a gender therapist and get real help from actual experts.

>>8627688
Blanchard is AGP you moron, its his theory.
>>
>>8627711
(You)
>>
Name a single disadvantage to being female other than muh periods (which can be nearly eliminated with certain types of birth control)
>>
>>8627711
As you wish sir.
>>
>>8627735
>not wanting to ride the wave of your moon cycles
>>
>>8627735
Here >>8627189
>>
>>8627735
>Name a single disadvantage to being female
Now you are part of the same group that is literally destroying the world with tumblr cancer (sjw, third wave feminism, stupid political choices because muh feelings and finally FtM snowflakes).

That's a lot of disadvantages.
>>
>>8627754
Don't blame the women, they're just women.

Blame the men.

Women have no power and could not ruin anything unless men allowed them to do so.
>>
File: 2017-07-11_22-37-09.png (58KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-11_22-37-09.png
58KB, 170x170px
>>8627352
>>
>>8627813
>Woman fucks up badly at her job.
>I-it's n-n-not her fault! It was the patriarchy all along!.

Such a shitty bait reply you actually managed to hook me.
>>
>>8627843
Women can't be held responsible as women have no agency, because they're women. Their husbands or fathers must be responsible for them.
>>
>>8627862
Hello Mohamed.
What are you doing on this board?
>>
>>8627813
It was men who gave women the vote but since them women are to blame too.
>>
File: eppsf444.jpg (23KB, 414x406px) Image search: [Google]
eppsf444.jpg
23KB, 414x406px
>>8627538
>and sometimes hit 50%,
on this board and r9k
>>
So what is the conclusion? that MtFs are just men?
>>
Neither cis straight men nor cis gay men can be forced into the opposite gender without experiencing significant dysphoria. This is demonstrated by two prototypical case examples, that of David Reimer and more famously that of Alan Turing.

Both were given HRT (often claimed to be *just* chemical castration but chemical castration included diethylstilbestrol injections in this time period!!) against their will, both developed significant dysphoria in response to the mental/physical changes that resulted, and both ended up killing themselves as a direct result of being forced into a gender role they did not desire. You cannot force it when they are fresh from the womb and you cannot force it when they are middle aged. This twisted conceptualization that you can force anyone into the opposite gender is nothing short of heinous wishful thinking on the part of those who would rather certain elements of society ceased to exist.
>>
>>8627927
On this board it's more like 80-90%.
>>
>>8627957
You sample size is 2. We need to conduct more clinical trials
>>
>>8627957
Actually Alan Turing anhero'ed because he said himself the hormones were making him stupid and he hated the idea.
Also the fact he was literally meme'ed into taking hormones because sadistic people in the force wanted to punish the fag.

If he was trans or not we will never know because he was going to die anyways due to shitty treatment by his peers and his own inner demons.
>>
>>8627957
Ahahahahhahaha
No.

Turing killed himself because his career and reputation were ruined and the chemical castration made him depressed and fatigued all the time.
>>
>>8627957
are drag-queens and cd fetishists not cis then?

also its incorrect to compare prosecution/forced medication with ordinary cases of HRT or hormonal changes
>>
>>8627973
look into cancer meds patients who take AAs/E
>>
>>8628018
>look into cancer meds patients who take AAs/E
You only take anti androgens.
No one with prostate cancer takes estrogen my dude.

The anti androgens are just to force what's called "Andropause" which is the male version of menopause which means biologically you're an old fuck who shouldn't produce as much sex hormones since you're past your making babies prime (even though men can technically still impregnate women even in their 90s).

Anyways trust me there's no estrogen in the recipe because that would increase risk of more and new kinds of cancer on the guy. The idea of the AA is to minimize risks during and after chemo.
>>
>>8627583
> Unless not all of them become/stay AGP post-puberty.
The general AGP rates *seem* high enough in my surveys and other's research that they could be AGP after puberty.

> Why is that issue important? She acknowledges that AGP can manifest in childhood, so what changes if it's stable or does so for all AGPs or anything like that?
It's not super important. It's just that she tries to present the typical AGP experience in MTiMB and so ends up talking about it.

>>8627927
On /r/SampleSize and Amazon Mechanical Turk.
>>
>>8628047
Why are your samples are representative enough to trust their higher numbers over the single digit official AGP numbers?
>>
>>8627359
Only if you can't pass...
>>8627396
They don't transition because most can't pass as female. By the time they are old enough to learn that HRT is a thing, testosterone usually fucked them out of ever being cute/pretty.
>>
>>8628100
so you are saying that if most boys knew that transition was possible before puberty they would go through with it?
>>
>>8627953
That wanting to transition really is nothing special or brave, and in fact passing MtFs are just the pathetic weak men who decided to take the easy way out and gain female privilege instead of accepting that they got shafted and sucking it up like all men do.
>>
>>8628041
>No one with prostate cancer takes estrogen my dude.

Incorrect

DES was the first treatment for prostate cancer and it is still used to induce castration in many areas outside of the United States.
>>
>>8628113
The truth is, being a man sucks. It's worse than being a woman in many ways, people are not as nice to you, you have less freedom of expression, more gender policing. But men are supposed to suck it up and accepted that they got shafted, not take the easy way out and transition. Saying that passing trans girls are "brave" and congratulating them for transition, is like congratulating someone for getting plastic surgery to become cute instead of accepting that they got shafted with genetic ugliness.
>>
>>8628072
That's the billion dollar question, and I will examine it by asking ranfom people on the street about A*P after I've validated my A*P scale against the official one.

>>8628111
I actually did a survey on this, and very few people claim they'd have gone through with this. The sample size was low, so I can't say for sure how many think they would.

It is more common to have been jealous of the opposite sex puberty than to say that you'd go through with it, though.
>>
>>8628142
Transition is easy
>>
>>8627992
Neither were ruined and you sound like you're agreeing with me otherwise.

Giving a gay man breasts does not make a straight woman. Deal with it!
>>
>>8628115
>DES was the first treatment for prostate cancer and it is still used to induce castration in many areas outside of the United States

So you're saying an outdated treatment that is not even used in my country (i'm from a third world country by pretty much all american standards) means estrogen for prostate cancer patients is the rule?

We do not give estrogen to prostate cancer patients I'm a fucking nurse for fucks sake.

It's only anti androgens.
Next you're telling me in some small villages in africa they still use leeches so leeches are totally valid treatment if you are suffering stones in your gall bladder.

Sorry if I sound aggressive but that's just silly, you can't use a deprecated treatment that hasn't been a standard for years as an example.
>>
>>8628150
>I will examine it by asking ranfom people on the street about A*P
Wow.
>>
>>8627417
this is super true, some 4chan duder asked me why i dont just transition like 4 yrs ago and i was just like welp

ed wood rules op
>>
File: mydudes.jpg (53KB, 524x291px) Image search: [Google]
mydudes.jpg
53KB, 524x291px
>>8627338
I think it has to do with how strong your gender identity and dysphoria are.

There's a lot of people that wish they were the other gender, but the feeling isn't strong enough for them to feel the desire to pursue it. That or they become content with becoming femboys or butches, or just finding other little outlets like crossdressing.

There are also people that have no strong gender identity whatsoever and literally don't care what they are.

Then you have the people that won the lottery and truly love their birth sexes.

Then of course there are us trannies, some of the most unlucky fuckers in the world. Even among us, the strengths of our gender identity and dysphoria vary wildly.

tl;dr it's a spectrum every human falls onto somewhere.
>>
>>8628166
>make a blanket statement
>NUH-UH YOU CAN'T EDUCATE ME ABOUT A SUBJECT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Typical narcissist
>>
>>8628207
spectrums*
>>
>>8628214
Please read this my friend.
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostate-cancer/treating/hormone-therapy.html

"Other androgen-suppressing drugs

Estrogens (female hormones) were once the main alternative to orchiectomy for men with advanced prostate cancer. Because of their possible side effects (including blood clots and breast enlargement), estrogens have been replaced by other types of hormone therapy. Still, estrogens may be tried if other hormone treatments are no longer working."

This part here is in the "Alternative treatments".

Now let me say again, nowadays you either have an orchiectomy or take anti androgens.

The reason is to reduce the amount of testosterone in the body. It doesn't cure prostate cancer the chemo / surgery will do it and if it doesn't you're pretty fucked.

Seriously anon, I'm not even trying to be mean to you I'm just correcting you.
>>
>>8628207
>people that won the lottery and truly love their birth sexes
Isn't that the common thing?

Isn't it more like winning the lottery to be a tranny? Only it's a bad lottery, like in Nipton from Fallout: New Vegas...
>>
>>8628244
desu i imagine most people experience some mild to moderate level of discomfort with their gender because all men are deep down cripplingly insecure about their gender and all women are just fuckin traumatized by how fucked up it is to be a woman
>>
>>8627338
Maybe it's because most men are sexually attracted to women and submit to lust easier? I imagine that cis guys who say they want to be girls are only saying it because they imagine hot girl orgies and boob fondling.
>>
>>8628240
you dont even know what bica is do you?
but you are so autistic you gonna write pages of drivel completely forgetting the original subject
>>
File: 1474902281987.png (44KB, 254x252px) Image search: [Google]
1474902281987.png
44KB, 254x252px
>>8628283
The original subject is you saying all prostate cancer patients take estrogen instead of only anti androgens during hormonal treatment when the entire idea is to cause a forced andropause in the patient.

AA is not E.
They do completely different things.
One negates the effect of one hormone, the other is an hormone.

Anyways just stick to your self meding and stop talking about cancer patients like they are the same as a MtF transgender.
>>
>>8628250
>all men are deep down cripplingly insecure about their gender

you don't actually know any men, do you?
>>
>>8628250
desu you sound dumb as fuck, Anon
>>
File: 1411684783135.png (70KB, 172x395px) Image search: [Google]
1411684783135.png
70KB, 172x395px
>>8628244
Yes, but it makes me feel slightly better to say the odds were stacked against me than admit how utterly horrid the hand I was dealt is.
>>
File: 1485562168149s.jpg (6KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1485562168149s.jpg
6KB, 250x188px
>>8628142

They have different strengths and weaknesses

MAN

pros:
-no periods
-stronger, faster
-more respected generally
-age better (can still be attractive in old age)
-woman tend to value wealth/resources, so a man can stay competitive in the dating market for longer
-if you are lucky enough to be a 'top alpha' you will drown in pussy
-assumed to be smarter/more competent

cons:
-generally invisible
-expected to never show weakness
-clothing choices are boring AF
-always expected to have dick measuring contests with morons (to prove 'alpha-ness')
-expected to die in disasters as heros(woman/children first)
-usually get raped in divorce court
-expected to be the aggressor in courtship at all times
-being attractive is hard work (heavy weights in the gym for example)

Generally there is more variance in the quality of life a man can experience. There isn't much of a glass ceiling, but there isn't any limit to how far you can fall from grace either.

WOMAN

pros:
-can be cute AF without doing much work
-lots of free attention
-the world loves you
-more freedom of gender expression
-if you fuck up big, someone will catch you (as long as you aren't old/ugly)

cons:
-dating value plummets in the older ages...40+ ish...this can be mitigated some by staying fit
-menopause
-6+ months of carrying a parasite in your body (assuming kids are your thing)
-weaker/more vulnerable. Have to rely on others for protection usually
-Considered 'stupid'

Woman have to deal with a glass ceiling, but they are kept from falling to far as well. Lots more woman's homeless shelters for example.
>>
>>8628299
>>8628306

lol okay my dudes, wink
>>
File: 00003495541524.jpg (34KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
00003495541524.jpg
34KB, 800x770px
>>8628327
>WOMAN
>pros:
>-can be cute AF without doing much work
>without doing much work
>without doing much work
>without doing much work

I laughed
>>
>>8628327
This is why small beta males/manlets like pajeetposter with low social status want to be girls, but good-looking successful men would react with revulsion if offered the chance to press a button that made them cis female.
>>
>>8628194
What else should I do? I need to figure this out somehow.
>>
>>8628364
Just impressed you're willing to go to such lengths. I think talking to people face to face would be very biased though, in selecting them and in how they answer.

The best method I can think of is do what you do do but on more websites.
>>
>>8628381
I'm planning to hand out paper forms that they can fill out, rather than talking to them directly. This'd lead to, well, not *no* bias, but a different set of biases.

There might be value in asking on more websites, but some of the current ideas is that age plays a factor, and in particular that the age groups that you can reach on the internet are affected by various cultural factors which do not apply in the general population. In addition, Trent claimed that AAP probably goes away with age, which'd require an older sample.
>>
>>8628443
>Trent claimed that AAP probably goes away with age
Why?
>>
>>8628467
Women have a more fluid sexuality which normiefies when they settle down in an monogamous allosexual heterosexual relationship, he said.
>>
>>8628524
What's the evidence female fluid sexuality isn't social?
>>
>>8628538
You'll have to talk with Trent or other people who know more sexology than me to get the answer to this question.
>>
>>8628543
Trent stopped posting...
>>
>>8628548
I know, so if you don't have a way to contact him you'll have to ask someone else. I've heard Bailey is responsive to emails, and he literally wrote a paper titled "What is sexual orientation and do women have one?", so maybe you could ask him.
>>
>>8628467
because its an attribute of aspie girls who have delayed sexual development
>>
>>8627813
This is literally peak idpol. Please go directly to gulag. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200.
>>
>>8629071
t. feminist
>>
File: 1409291277499.png (145KB, 274x256px) Image search: [Google]
1409291277499.png
145KB, 274x256px
>>8627338
Roastie fetish. Like 'straight guys having gay sex/being converted' it's a fetish. You'd find someone with any belief, but this fixation on straight guys (especially white ones) there is nearly always some cat lady behind it.

Like that lady who said she got off on hu'wite men hu'weeling around babies of color, then it was found she had a nazi fetish.

Fine line between social science and fetish.
>>
>>8627396
>Hence why
fuck off, learn English
>>
>>8629348
Make me!.
>>
>>8628327
>dating value plummets in the older ages...40+ ish
Dating value plummets at 28. There's graphs and everything, solid proof.
>>
>>8631906
Learn english and I will wire you 10 grand
>>
>>8632622
I don't beliefe you.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.