[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/LGBT/ and drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: aad.jpg (49KB, 480x575px) Image search: [Google]
aad.jpg
49KB, 480x575px
>Age
>Gender identity/sexuality
>Which drugs have you tried before/are using?
>Why?
>>
>>8627043
>25
>female, bi
>alcohol
>have been given glasses of wine and also other drinks at bars but don't remember what they were
>>
>>8627043
>32
>Male/Bi
>Alcohol, marijuana, synthetics, benzos, opiates (pills), amphetamines
>Only one I enjoy is alcohol, everything else was either neutral or negative. I like alcohol because it allows me to silence my demons, lowers my social anxiety, and allows me to enjoy life more
>>
>Age

cis male/ace meme

only weed. kinda want to try xanax.

>Why?
because smoking weed helps me make friends.
>>
transbian/bi maybe, cute boys only tho
all time - LSD, Shrooms, Weed, DXM, alcohol, Xanax, Codeine
currently (because i'm on probation) - alcohol, dxm, sitting on some tabs and 2 hits of mdma
I think i just like getting fucked up bc it makes me forget how lonely i am and how much i hate my body
>>
>Age
Female/lesbian
Weed
>Why?
To chill/relax.
>>
Inb4 thread confirms that the grand order of degeneracy is:

Cis gay males
mtfs
ftms
literally everyone else
>>
File: 1499913330307.jpg (38KB, 385x434px) Image search: [Google]
1499913330307.jpg
38KB, 385x434px
>>8627043
>18
>Femboy, assexual
>Alcohol, Weed, Cocaine, skittles
>Because i thought the first three would make me happier and protip: they don't. Actually alcohol is cool but i'm already fucking my liver with hrt so i stopped.
>>
>Age

male/homo

have tried: weed, LSD, mushrooms, opium, coke, and meth. also DXM (cough syrup, surprisingly the strongest/most fucked up out of everything), huffing (propane, butane, air duster), various prescriptions/pills (benzos, opioids, adderall...), sativa (barely, didn't really have an effect). and alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine.
still using: nicotine(vape) and caffeine (coffee) and maybe a glass of wine about once a month or so.

>Why?
why not? but really it was because I was young and very bored and in the mood to try just about anything that was offered me. I went to an art school so I was offered just about everything.
I don't regret anything except the meth, but even that was at least a learning/life experience.
I'd love to smoke weed or take LSD/Mushrooms again, but I'm not going to spend any time trying to make those kinds of connections. The people my age who still do that crap are best avoided.
>>
>Age
Trans girl/99% lesbian
Booze, Weed, MDMA, MDA, LSD, Shrooms, Percocets, Adderall, Meth/PCP (Not on purpose bought what I thought was MDMA from a stranger at a rave, tripped fucking scary balls for 8 hours), DMT, Ayahuasca
>Why?
To broaden my consciousness and gain some introspect on why I'm so fucking crazy

If anyone has any questions about these drugs I'm more than happy to answer/educate!
>>
>>8627171
Did you achieve instrospect with any of them? Wich one brought you closer to it?

So far weed and booze didn't work for me and i'm considering if it's a good idea to try anything else while having panic attacks and anxiety...
>>
File: 14-68-9486+7lines.jpg (81KB, 454x370px) Image search: [Google]
14-68-9486+7lines.jpg
81KB, 454x370px
>>8627043
54, yes, i'm a greybeard/oldfag, been on here since 2006
cis gay male
alcohol, marijuana, mushrooms,lsd, methamphetamine, ghb, ecstasy
to see what all the fuss was about

smoked weed erry day for 30 years, still drink alcohol and smoke a joint occasionally.
wish i could find some mushrooms or lsd, they are great for evaluating your life and making changes/goals.
was briefly addicted to meth, for about two years, just snorted a little a couple of times a day.
i think it helped me function better when i was out partying all night and then had to work 8 hours the next day.
but then one of my friends was hospitalized (for smoking it) and so i gave it up.
found out it had been making me impotent because my dick was hard as a rock after that, but it had been soft the whole time i was doing meth (even though i was always horny i couldn't stay hard during sex which was embarrassing)
ecstasy was a lot of fun the first couple of times i tried it but it didn't really work for me after that, so i don't know if i just got sold bunk or if i burned out my receptors, but i quit trying with it.
ghb always just made me super sleepy and you can't drink alcohol on it or smoke weed so i just quit that shit immediately although all my friends loved to take it and go dancing all night.
>>
>>8627201

Shrooms is definitely a short term depression/anxiety cure for me. It's truly amazing how therapeutic a good shrooms trip is. You'll be scared sometimes, you'll laugh at little things like you did as a kid on Christmas, you'll cry as you come out of your trip to watch the sunset/sunrise.

LSD and DMT while fun were way way way too fucking intense for me, but I recommend trying them both. I'm doing a half dose of acid this summer so that should be a proper dose for me. DMT gave me a sense of empowerment after I saw a lion in my puke and I felt it's spiritual energy go into me. Can't explain it, my body was simulating death (DMT is the death molecule). I just got up when the trip was over and felt the best I've ever felt before. Definitely the most empowering experience of my life, but I'd take mushrooms over it any day. You just feel more grounded and to the earth rather that your brain scrambling in a panic on the other two.
>>
>>8627225

(Cont) Of course take it with a grain of salt and go into each psychedelic experience with a fresh mind and no expectations as it's impossible for us both to have the same experiences on any psychedelic as we're all built with different neurochemistry thus we all react to different drugs uniquely.
>>
>>8627043
>19
>Cisgay

>Alcohol
>To help me relax with friends and celebrate big occasions

>Caffeine to the point where it became hallucinogenic
>I wanted to study late at night
>>
>>8627043
>18
>male bi (slipping down the trans slope...)
>ketamine, DXM, etizolam, phenibut, weed, alcohol, a few rc dissociatives
I mostly do drugs to deal with anxiety, now that I think about it.
Weed or alcohol with friends is always fun, though. A khole is the greatest experience you can have, bar none
>>
>>8627225
>way too fucking intense

When I do LSD I only do a quarter dose
>>
File: URNPqbe.gif (3MB, 576x243px) Image search: [Google]
URNPqbe.gif
3MB, 576x243px
>>8627043
>22

>femboy / bisexual

>mdma
>lsd
>psilocybin mushrooms
>marijuana
>methylphenidate

>honestly no good reason, i was a depressed and lonely kid that that craved ways to disassociate / quiet my mind. now i don't really do drugs besides occasionally smoking weed when i'm feeling extra depressed or dysphoric. i think i would enjoy having at least one more psychedelic trip in my life, but beyond that i don't really have any interest in taking drugs.
>>
>Age
MtF, Bisexual
Two tablets of Ibuprofen
>Why?
My head was hurting and I thought that one tablet wouldn't be enough. I'm pretty fucking stupid, lmao.
>>
>21
>cis bi female
>tobacco, weed, alcohol, cocaine, shrooms
>They're fun to experiment with. It's interesting to see the world from a different perspective. I used to smoke weed every day for 2 years but I stopped recently and feel better sober. But I'll always do drugs recreationally in social situations.
>>
>>8627043

Cis-male, bisexual
Done cocaine once, smoked marijuana occasionally in the past, and drank occasionally in the past. Now I don't drink nor do drugs. I don't even drink caffeine. Finally realized they made me feel worse than better.
>>
>>8627349

Where're you from?
>>
>>8627261

That's a smart idea. I took a full tab of sunshine my first time and thought I wasn't coming back and had slipped into psychosis
>>
File: 1500495710006.png (564KB, 1022x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500495710006.png
564KB, 1022x768px
>Age

>Gender/sexuality
Cis male/gay

Tried before: weed
Addicted: Alcohol and benzos

>Why?
To escape from my inner demons and forget about shit

Serious question for pot smokers that do it to relax, how the fuck can you relax while on it? The first time i could barely move and that was cool but not even listening to music took my mind away from the "I WANT TO STOP THIS FUUUUUUCK" thoughts and the sensation i was in the middle of a heart attack. Maybe it doesn't work for me? i want to try again tho...

The only relaxing part was eating a big sandwich and not puking until death like every time i drink alcohol.
>>
>Age
>Gender Identity/Sexuality
Cis Male, Bisexual
>Which Drugs have you tried before/are using?
Tried marijuana a few times, but now my only vices are Cigarillos, Scotch, and Whisky
>Why?
Mostly to take the edge off my chronic migraine and PTSD.
>>
>>8627043
>Age

>Gender/sexuality
female, lesbian

LSD
Weed
Alcohol
Opiates

>Why?
They're fun
>>
>>8627509
Texas
>>
>Age
cis lesbian
cocaine weed alcohol and cigarettes are all things ive indulged in
id love to try mdma lsd ket and dmt
>Why?
weed is chill alcohol is clumsy and fun cigarettes are an addiction i developed at 11 and coke is good when youre going on a bender i guess
im not addicted to the drugs i take nor the alcohol i drink so i think im alright. i dont have that much disposable income anyhow.
>>
File: 1496898039620.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496898039620.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>8627935
>an addiction i developed at 11
>>
>>8627572
maybe try a different kind? i def feel different highs on indica vs sativa
>>
>>8627949
i thought it made me more mature to emulate the adults around me. just gave me nic fits.
>>
>>8627043

>25
>Man/Bisexual
>MDMA, Weed
>Weed because I like it, MDMA because it was at parties.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.