[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALLING ALL CHASERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (138KB, 689x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 689x800px
I'm a massive sub transgirl, but I don't know what chasers want more specifically.
>What do transgirls wear which you love?
>What can transgirls do which make you overcome with list?
>Just generally what are the things you love most about trans girls?
>How would you want transgirls to behave in certain scenarios?
It would be good to hear what the chasers want for a change, and I'm sure I won't be the only trans girl taking tips.
>>
>>8626538
Something that fits their body shape. Dresses and stockings are favoured , but won't argue against tight jeans and a cute hoodie
I didn't understand a thing, sorry
I love how they can act like girls, but know damn well how it is to be a guy also. A thing that other girls don't.
Just normally. Not falling out of place or standing out too much in public. I am a motherfucker that falls for shy types, but don't take that as a incentive to behave autisticly.
>>
>>8626538

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I really just want her to be herself. Don't be something you necessarily aren't just to attract someone.

That said, if you're cute, shy, have a good sense of humor, and aren't dumb as shit or overly materialistic, you'd be a soul mate to me.
>>

The standard black stockings, skirt and rainbow socks - but really anything a normal girl would wear

>What can transgirls do which make you overcome with lust?

Wearing slutty looking make up that can be easily smeared

The tiny penis as it flops around helplessly

She's baking something sweet and she dabs me on the nose with some of the mix. I'd just start kissing her and kissing her until we start fugging.

Or while she's asleep, I flop my hard penis out on her face and wake her up whenever I'm horny so she can suck my dick - or at least make her suck my balls while I jack off on her face and doesn't resist.
>>
>>8626538
>What do girls wear which you love?
Lots of things. Sure, being dressy sometimes is appreciated, but do what you want. There's bound to be some overlap between what I like and what someone else does so it's fine.

>What can girls do which make you overcome with lust?
Hard to describe. Enthusiasm, like every other guy enjoys. I am kinky too, so that's good, but I've been with people who liked something a lot more than I did. So that's not great.

They're like any other girls, but kinda different. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Though one special thing they've got is my sympathy.

>How would you want girls to behave in certain scenarios?
That's kind of a dumb question.
>>
File: 1419692817183.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1419692817183.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
>>8626538
>>What do transgirls wear which you love?
Personally I'm a sucker for the "I am high functioning autistic and into conspiracy theories" look, pic related would be a great example of how to dress for me

I get overcome with list by transgirls with both skeptical, intelligent minds and a healthy appetite for dick. Talk with me about space or archaeology or whatever and then run your tongue on my balls. I will be smitten.

Their butts, if I'm honest

Treat everyone as suspiciously and weird as I do, us vs. them mentality, and touch my crotch low-key sometimes.
>>
I like girls that know what looks work for them. Cute girls dressing cute is my fav, but I enjoy all types.

I like girls that are honest about their fetishes. Fulfilling their deepest desires is kind of my thing, as many guys aren't up to do the truly weird stuff or just don't do it well.

I like that they're more chill and fun to be around than cis girls. They're also more playful and straightforward.

I want a girl that can be herself. I hate when someone expects me to tell them how to act, I want a person with personality not some puppet that I have to do the thinking for on top of dealing with my own life.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8626538
Something cute and not autistic. Skin tight jeans or yoga pants with a nice fitting top, short shorts with a cute tank top or crop top. Dresses and skirts tend to come off poorly from what I have seen, anything with stockings or thigh high socks is a joke, anything too baggy, ill fitting, or overly dressed/gaudy is a turn off.

I like "simple and sexy" looks.

When they throw that boipussy and aint tryna hide it (:

They typically have stronger, more powerfully built bodies than cis girls which I find to be very sexy. They dont get pregnant.

Overall just be chill, friendly, and submissive. Its nice if you can pull off cute, sexy, flirtatious behavior as well; gently rubbing my shoulder or arm, giving a playful hug or kiss in public, etc. Clinging on to me like you are an autistic child, extreme silence/unresponsiveness, being generally unaware of yourself and how you are behaving are all big turn offs. Just be chill and not spergy, if you can make me laugh and are easy to talk to and fun to be around then it gets a lot harder to remember any negative personality quirks you might have.
>>
>>8629047
Thank you daddy
>>
>>8626538
Forget about everything. Just look at youself in the mirror. If you look nice - it's ok.
And, if you are going on a date - better have condoms and lube.
>>
>>8629047
>Overall just be chill, friendly, and submissive. Its nice if you can pull off cute, sexy, flirtatious behavior as well; gently rubbing my shoulder or arm, giving a playful hug or kiss in public, etc. Clinging on to me like you are an autistic child, extreme silence/unresponsiveness, being generally unaware of yourself and how you are behaving are all big turn offs. Just be chill and not spergy, if you can make me laugh and are easy to talk to and fun to be around then it gets a lot harder to remember any negative personality quirks you might have.
Bullshit. Just behave as usual. If you want to have sex - make sove obvious hints during conversation. Then the guy shall seek places to kiss you.
>>
>>8630198
You guys basically said the same thing: act like a normal person.

I mean that's what both your comments seemed to boil down to.
>>
>>8630198
>doesn't follow thread template
>just b urself
>give me sex too!
Most chasers are trash
>>
>>8626538
I think part of the appeal (at least for me) of transgirls is their desire to be submissive, but I also think that long term happiness wise, you cant recreate yourself in your partner's (or future partner's) image. You have to become who you want to be, you need to be able to be happy on your own or you will always be dependent on your partner for validation and that can lead to unhealthy relationships (and your feeling of being trapped in a relationship).
Having said that I dont truly see an issue with allowing yourself to dependent and submissive in some ways once you find someone you love, it happens in most (all?) relationships one way or another. Im not so convinced that changing yourself in anticipation of some hypothetical bf is such a good idea, the odds that some guy on 4chan and your future bf will have the exact same wants and desires arent very good.

having said all that
i like chokers, hot af
being a cockslut is cool, its nice to be wanted even if its just for my dong
idk, i just like what i like
idk like normalish humans
not too normal tho
>>
Not a chaser, but, a Bi guy who treats all his partners like women.

>What do transgirls wear that you love?
I don't see many but, would love to see more in Sundresses. Or maybe a flannel shirt, skinny jeans, combat boot combo outfit.
Lust? Erm...Well, with any woman, I'm an assman, so especially if they have a shapely bottom, sitting in my lap and purposely shifting around to instigate sex.
>Just generally what are things you love most about transgirls?
Specifically in transgirls, I feel they actually put forth an effort to maintain themselves, that it's easier to be their friend AND lover so there's a healthy balance of communication and physical bonding going on.
>How do you want transgirls to behave in certain scenarios?
Well, if we're out in public in a Shopping Center or other such type setting; Not a whole lot of PDA, maybe holding my hand or holding my arm, since I do like showing my partners off. No real specific desire to have them be anything other than themselves because I'm dating them for their Looks AND Personality. That said, at home I'd be all for the occasionally 'Housewife' attitude to mix it up every once in awhile. For fun. But definitely would be looking for a transgirl I can joke back and forth with, she can take a joke within reason and sling it right back. Have a bit of that going around and definitely some playfulness when we weren't to busy with chores. Maybe a bit of wrestling that turns to cuddling, etc. Would also relax with me, maybe get snug with me in my recliner n' the likes.
In a sexual sense, I'm usually all for the submissiveness but I occasionally like when they make me work for it, struggling against me and having me use my superior physical attributes to put them into submission, kind of reinforcing my dominance. I do love, too, when they go out of their way to be sexy. Maybe dressing up or doing things to catch my attention, so pretty normal stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.