[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing expectations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

File: karla fuentes.jpg (295KB, 639x829px) Image search: [Google]
karla fuentes.jpg
295KB, 639x829px
anons, I need some brutal honesty.
Is 23 too late to be truly passable? It seems the majority of truly passable mtfs I've seen started hormones around 18. I recently found out about kim kaoz/karla fuentes and had all this hope, but then saw an interview where she said she started hormones at 15. At 23 is there any hope to be as passable as a trans girl who started in her teens? Are there examples of mtfs that started late that can pass just as well that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>8625026
How would you define truly passable, anon?
>>
>>8625026
there will always be some example of someone starting at any age and passing

but the older you get, the more it depends on your genetics, ffs, makeup, etc because you cant really depend on hrt to do much
>>
>>8625026

Don't let anyone tell you can't pass if you don't transition at 18.

Age is a factor, but there are many others.

So, yes, there is hope. Just try. There is no guarantee, but taking a shot at happiness is better than lingering in depression.

Passing isn't AS important as your mental well-being. It matters, but...you can't let it take over your life. It's okay to not pass perfectly.
>>
>>8625037
Passing gives you a better mental state in that area; however, if you have a masculine body type, you shouldn't transition.
>>
File: 260182 - Koga_Norio Narutaru.png (245KB, 470x650px) Image search: [Google]
260182 - Koga_Norio Narutaru.png
245KB, 470x650px
>>8625044

>if you have a masculine body type, you shouldn't transition.

What would you have a girl do if her body is a bit masculine ? Give up and be miserable ? That's just unreasonable. It doesn't mean they can't be happy and respected as a woman. They might even pass, you never know.

This elitism is unbecoming. I know I can't speak for everyone, but my life before hormones was fucking bleak, and the simple fact of being on them as made it bright. I don't even really pass yet, but I'm already happy. I'll do my best to pass, but I'm happy either way. I'm fucking tall, and my shoulders are broad. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>8625035
caught me off guard for such a simple question.
Looking as attractively feminine as I can (attractive in my perspective), like as unclockable as can be. Like me, but if I was suddenly in a world where I was born female. I think Kim Fuentes is like the pinnacle of passing to me.
>>
>>8625052
She shouldn't transition. Masculine body types are unacceptable on women.
Just like cis women with those body types should be forced to transition to male.
>>
>>8625036
Well that's somewhat comforting to hear because those are all things that I would have the power to change, unlike going back in time and telling younger me to stop ignoring this.
I am curious as to why you say hrt doesn't do much. I've heard from many that it does wonders, and many of the timelines seem to confirm, though perhaps that is confirmation bias
>>
>>8625058

...what is this, bait ?

Oh, just fuck off, you retard x)

You don't even know what her body type is, she's said nothing about it.
>>
>>8625058
I thought this was hardcore brutal honesty but then it became b8
>>
>>8625061

It does wonder for you psychologically. Physically, it won't do miracles, but it'll help.
It's mostly for mental stability, though, I won't lie. The changes are going to be numerous but subtle. And slow. Really slow.
>>
>>8625026
its completely possible to pass starting past 23.

but you need to look in a mirror and be honest with your chances by the look of your masculine features.

Unfortunately self-awareness is a trait possesed by few trannies
>>
>>8625052
>What would you have a girl do if her body is a bit masculine ?

a genetic female with horrible luck in thier body genes will still have enough feminine features elsewhere (even if theyre ugly)

think of it as a masculine mtf is falling down the stairs, a masculine cisgirl is falling up the stairs
>>
File: narutaru_9_141.jpg (27KB, 267x411px) Image search: [Google]
narutaru_9_141.jpg
27KB, 267x411px
>>8625076

>that metaphore

wtf are you even saying x)

Are you even trying ? Jeez...
>>
>>8625062
Most mtfs are either rectangle or inverted triangle because that is the common body type in males. Very few mtfs have other body types.

>>8625064
It isn't bait. If a cis woman has a inverted triangle or rectangle body type, genetics is basically giving her the middle finger.

Example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqO9NWT_B0

This cis girl would look a lot better as a male.
>>
>>8625061
i mean sure it changes some things, and importantly prevents you from getting more masculine, but its not the same as preventing a male puberty ( or parts of it)
>>
File: 735450_p0.jpg (181KB, 598x877px) Image search: [Google]
735450_p0.jpg
181KB, 598x877px
>>8625080

Source ?
>>
>>8625087
https://www.google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/21/there-are-only-five-male-body-shapes-according-to-health-experts-6650097/amp/
>>
>>8625062
I am 5'7, of mexican descent, am overweight atm but I used to starve myself at 17 until I got a little under 130 and felt feminine enough. My shoulders arms and waist were very small and many times people did mistake me for a girl. However, life happens and I ended up over 200 pounds and I didnt do shit to fix it bcuz why bother. But some weeks ago I accepted I wanted to transition and I've been diligently working on losing weight since with my goal being about 130 or so again (pretty close to having lost 20 pounds so far, 50 more to go). I worry that my shoulders and arms have gotten big from the years of weight gain and accumulated muscle and wonder if theyll ever go back to the feminine look I had back then. that was like 5-6 years ago, that many years of my body developing more masculine. and my feet are a size 10 male.
My face has a pretty manly forehead brow thing but i dont think it would stop me from passing. besides that in my opinion I was fortunately blessed with a face that has the potential to look pretty-ish, and there is ffs if necessary. I guess I worry more about how the weight gain may have affected my body.
>>
>>8625062
also this might sound weird but thanks for using she to describe me haha I can't explain it but no one's done it because no one really knows and it felt like right and made me happy so just thanks wanted to show appreciation
>>
>>8625079
Ok, it made sense in my head.

the mtf has undergone full masculinization and is beggining feminization. the masculine cisgirl has unfortunately gained a few masculine features but has still throughout her life has had a female body with female hormones.

the stairs thing was saying that the trans girl has undergone lots of setbacks to passing as a woman(as in, when you fall down the stairs you carry on falling down the stairs) but the cisgirl has had one set back to being feminine but can continue being a girl as normal.

can you get some of the logic there?
>>
File: 33066778_p5_master1200.jpg (617KB, 566x1200px) Image search: [Google]
33066778_p5_master1200.jpg
617KB, 566x1200px
>>8625102

Metro ?
Are you fucking serious x)

Besides, I'm an hourglass, so, blow me.

>>8625102

Okay, that's not too bad an attitude. Just don't give up.

>>8625114

Don't think much of it, it's only normal.
>>
>>8625116
>but the cisgirl has had one set back to being feminine but can continue being a girl as normal.

as in when you fall up the stairs you stumble but can carry on without any problems
>>
>>8625118
I highly doubt you're an hour glass.
>>
File: 2080438_p05.jpg (31KB, 242x265px) Image search: [Google]
2080438_p05.jpg
31KB, 242x265px
>>8625116

>the mtf has undergone full masculinization

I'll stop you there because you're already wrong.
Mtfs are not completely masculinized, from what I've seen. My own morphology, for example, has been described as "ambiguous"

Anyway, it's a shit metaphore still. Find another one.
>>
>>8625123

I don't care =o
>>
>>8625080
yeah but to say that someone should transition to the opposite gender simply because their body doesnt completely match the more typical characteristics of their birth sex sounds ridiculous.

mfw I've been considering not transitioning for literally the same reasons
>>
>>8625127
Shouldn't lie on the internet honey
>>
>>8625125
>>8625127
quick question
why do you spam this thread with your dumb tripshit?
>>
>>8625136

Wut
If there's a place suited for lying, it's the fucking internet.

>>8625137

Because people say things to me, so I respond, double-posting be damned. As for why I have a name, who gives a shit ? I like having a name and an avatar.
>>
>>8625125
but the metaphor was an answer to and based entirely on the idea of a very masculine mtf versus a very masculine cisgirl

and its a good metaphor, you just gotta work for it
>>
>>8625070
honestly, if I lose the weight, style my hair right, wear the right clothes, do the right exercises, work on body language and voice, I think I might have a good shot.
Of course, I've seen some mtfs who look like they just put on some lipstick and are convinced they pass so who knows
>>
>>8625134
It's why I don't transition
Ftmg tried to tell my my body is feminine but they are retards who know nothing
>>
>>8625140
>Because people say things to me, so I respond
how bout you just... stop?

but I get it. this is kindergarten. people always gotta have the last word. also you are clearly craving atttention, so no end in sight.

btw your avatar screams hon
>>
>>8625145

But I refuse.
>>
File: Rukako 4.jpg (131KB, 584x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rukako 4.jpg
131KB, 584x750px
>>8625150

>also you are clearly craving atttention

Heh

>this is kindergarten. people always gotta have the last word

Alright, I'll let you have the last word and not respond to your next post. Does that suit you ?

>btw your avatar screams hon

I like cute girls.
>>
>>8625159
>Alright, I'll let you have the last word and not respond to your next post. Does that suit you ?
I'm just saying. you're derailing the thread solely for your own attention fagging
>>
>>8625149
that's kind of relatable I suppose. If someone like god or something came down and said I would never pass no matter what I did, then I likely wouldnt transition either. and yeah, i would imagine its hard for many friends to not just tell you what they think you want to hear.
though do you wonder if perhaps you are of the own worst critic camp who might pass but won't ever see it because itd just be too good to be true
>>
>>8625167
idk how this escalated, but imo I think shes added quite a bit to the thread nor did I think she was derailing it for attention. seemed all her posts were relevant to topic or responses to other responses.
>>
>>8625175
I'm just a realist
People say I'm overly critical but they are just idiots
>>
>>8625137
a name isn't automatically a trip newfag
>>8625140
avatarfagging is against the global rules of 4chan u gon get b&
>>
>>8625198
assuming what you say is true, then I am sorry. It must hurt. Whenever I think that it's too late for me or something it fucks with me and gets heavy.
I felt the same way for years about the entire idea of transitioning until the internet showed me that passing is an actual possibility. I'm hoping I still can. But I still think it's far fetched to say a woman should transition just because her body has some masculine features. I would think there's more to it than just how they look.
>>
>>8625054
Attractiveness and passing are separate concepts that people here often conflate.

You can be ugly and passing, see any ugly ciswoman for example. Or you can be unpassing but attractive as just a very feminine guy.

Passing just means the average person won't bat an eye if they see you presenting as female, because they'll think you're just a cis girl.
>>
>>8625225
Not like she won't just evade it. It sucks but this board is full of avatarfags and there really is nothing the mods can do about it. Ban evasion is easy as pie and it can't be changed unless 4chan were to suddenly get an account system.
>>
>>8625067
You sound like a redditor. Are you a redditor?
>>
>>8625663

No at all, but you're not the first to call me a redditor, lolz.
>>
>>8625667
Reddit spacing and hugboxing, self righteous tripfaggy nature say otherwise. There's no way you aren't a hon.
>>
>>8625674

Right, right. I won't respond to you any further out of respect for op. Don't wanna shit up her thread with retarded arguments =o
>>
>>8625694
Awww, did I hurt the wittle tripfag's feewings? Back to mtfg, my man.
>>
File: IMG_0789.jpg (107KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
107KB, 1280x738px
>>8625026
No worries anon, passing is all genetics. I started HRT at 17 and still need FFS and don’t pass after 3 years on mones. It’s all the genetic lottery. Hope you got lucky.
>>
>>8625264
in that case, ill be blunt and say I want to be an attractive passing woman. which is why theres the concern of bein 23
>>
>>8626066
I started at 23, pass well enough, and get a decent amount of cis male attention. So like... it all just depends on what you're starting with really.
>>
What about at 26? Not overly masculine, even my hands are fairly girlish
>>
>>8626163
If you're not overly masculine I'm not certain age is a huge factor tbqh. You should be fine.
>>
>>8625052
You're only happy because estrogen increases serotonin levels. Give it some time.
>>
File: 1447763192166.gif (527KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1447763192166.gif
527KB, 625x626px
>>8625058
>>
Look it's your genes. By 16 you are pretty well done. Besides even puberty blockers only prevent voice from dropping and male typical hair pattern. So you still develop according to your genes. These hormones are not magic. So even t girls that take puberty blockers still develop in the predetermined way. Some of the most beautiful and well proportioned t girls I've seen started in early 20s. I know plenty that started earlier (even puberty blockers) and don't look as good. Height, body shape etc. it's mostly genes. So just look in the mirror and take your body measurements. Ask the doctor and therapist. They will be honest with you.
>>
>>8627228
>By 16 you are pretty well done
Considering most trans people start after 16 and they aren't all hons, this is false.
>puberty blockers only prevent voice from dropping and male typical hair pattern
This is absolute bullshit. Sex characteristics develop during puberty, and puberty blockers - as their fucking name suggests - stop this from happening.
>you still develop according to your genes
This is patently false. Every external sexually dimorphic trait is decided by hormones, which is why intersex conditions such as CAIS, Swyer syndrome, and CAH exist.
>>
File: MtFExpectations.png (13KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
MtFExpectations.png
13KB, 800x370px
>>8625026
I started at 22 and while I don't pass, I am much more feminine and much happier with my body in general.

I've attached a dodgy paint image I made so you can get an idea of my body before and after. I will note though that I had a lot of upper body muscle to lose but have a relatively slim skeleton.
>>
>>8627342
hey bb
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.