[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bicurious and confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170724-025018.png (297KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-025018.png
297KB, 720x1280px
>Met him off grindr
>He's nice and respectful
>We text for over a week
>We hangout at his place 3 days ago
>Now I decided to beat around the bush via text
>I tell him I'm not interested in a relationship but want to try things if he's cool with it.
>He said guys are jerks, his ex makes him not want to have a relationship and he wants a fwb
>He wants me to be direct
>I do as he wants

Pic is obviously related. I wrote that horny. Will this change me? He's ok that I'm discreet. Can this cause him to develop feelings? Anything else I need to know?
>>
You guys suck
>>
File: 1499606143217.png (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499606143217.png
39KB, 645x773px
>>8624627
Its not drama. It's inner conflict. Im scared. Half of me wants to the other half says no due to shame, guilt and fear of being caught. I can't talk about this to anyone. I'm barely low middle class, i barely have friends, i stuck with the stain of being the weird introverted teenager to all who knew me in those days, no matter how much I've grown in character nobody sees that, family members still shit on me for no fucking reason and I've been on a losing streak with girls for over year. I still have the loneliness that's lingered me all my life. Is my pain entertainment now?
>>
>>8624878
You're an adult in the twenty first century. Get a life. No one cares.
>>
>>8624893
Easy for you to say. You're not a 5'6" minority who looks 13 in the south.
>>
>>8624893
Well I'll be apathetic to all your fuckers' struggles and murders too. Selfish sexual degenerates fucks
>>
>>8624893
>get a life
You post on 4chan too fuckhead
>>
>>8624911
stop acting like such a sissy faggot and just fuck the guy, if you don't you're just gonna end up saying 'what if'
>>
>>8624938
How am i being a sissy faggot? Fuck you fag. I think I'll pass and buy liquor instead. Fuck you all you fucking cunts
>>
>>8624969
Go ahead and buy alcohol and sit at home drinking that'll definitely provoke a change in your life and answer all your problems.
>>
>>8624969
If the excitement and happiness you feel at the thought of actually getting with this dude outweighs your fear, then go for it. No matter how sure you become with anyone, man, you're going to be a little scared. First time for anything is always scary.
>>
>>8624980
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>8624997
Oh ok, thanks
>>
>>8624627
>>8624997
This won't be soon. I'm currently sick lol
>>
File: doitus4.jpg (13KB, 271x277px) Image search: [Google]
doitus4.jpg
13KB, 271x277px
>>8624878
Finally I get to use this image.

You already know the answer, sweetheart. The sooner you get it over with the happier you are.

Or you could wait until you're 35, the craving gets too hard, do it anyway and wonder about what you could have experienced when you were young & good looking.

t. ex-curious
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.