[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok people I need some help. Usually I would go to b/ but they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472739990128.png (635KB, 936x710px) Image search: [Google]
1472739990128.png
635KB, 936x710px
Ok people I need some help. Usually I would go to b/ but they would just call me a fag and shitpost in the replies. I'm a guy attracted to girls but at the same time attracted to QT shemales/T Girls (trans girls) but the thing about beinf attracted to transgirls is that I only like them when they resemble an actual women and don't look masculine. When i see a trans girls before HRTpics I'm not attracted to the boy she once was. And to be honest if the t girl was the same personality and everything but was just living as a boy I don't think I would date them. Am I gay? Idk what this is called Someone help

I want a QT feminine trans GF.
>>
GAMP.

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/who-are-gynandromorphophilic-men-characterizing-men-with-sexual-i
>>
You're probably bi, but does it really matter? Just love who you love, anon. It's all about having fun, don't make your identity revolve around your sexual orientation.
>>
dont worry about it man, youre into what youre into.

I understand being into both guys and girls but struggling to call yourself bi because youre only into guys who are pretty much not discernable from a woman. just call yourself straight and don't think about it
>>
>>8624154
>J. M. Bailey
reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>shemales/T Girls

You're gay.
>>
>>8624140
you're desperate, and you would never have sex with her once you saw her penis even once

you're masturbating to the idea of draw a girl call it a boy. your op image proves that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.