[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are gay men a joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

File: Capture.png (58KB, 687x407px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
58KB, 687x407px
Why does everyone respect lesbians more than gay men?
>>
Gay men get way more shit than lesbians, its a proven fact.
>>
>>8623033
>>8623061
Female privilege
>>
>why does everyone fetishize lesbians more than gay men?
It sucks that men are usually the target of male violence, due to the nature of them wanting to protect the dainty female flower. Don't go competing in the Oppression Olympics, though.
>>
because gay men are whores that spread disease causing massive epidemics and then obnoxiously march in parades wearing nothing but thongs, and somehow expect straight people to just accept them
>>
>>8623033
Male gays always had it worse. In old testament for example punishment for sodomy was death, for lesbians it was... nothing.
In medieval times gays got executed, lesbians were at worst send into convents (full of women also send there for being lesbians).
>>
>>8623033
>the secret ending in dream daddy
What is this about?
>>
>>8623312
>because straight men are whores that spread disease causing massive epidemics and then obnoxiously bully and attack gays culturally and physically, and somehow expect gay people to just accept their bullshit.
>>
File: 1264383752508.jpg (21KB, 208x237px) Image search: [Google]
1264383752508.jpg
21KB, 208x237px
>>8623033
>lesbians
>getting respect
Surely you fucking jest. Gay men take more shit (especially now that SJWs are starting to turn on gay cis white males) and are at a greater threat of violence, it's true, but don't confuse fetishization with acceptance or respect.
>>
>>8623341
And feminists still deny female privilege.
>>
>>8623561
something about the christian dad being secretly evil. it's fucking stupid and everyone complaining about it is whiny.
>>
>>8623872
m-muh oppression complex

get over yourself and accept the truth, gay men spread disease faster because they have more sexual partners
>>
Gay men are the kangz of the lgbt.

If it wasn't for famous gay men there would have been no public recognition of any lgbt individuals. They opened the door for everybody else.

Whether that's fair or the best way it could be, or whatever, is irrelevant. That's how the cookie crumbled.

Ask any typical normie straight person off the street to think of a famous or noteworthy lgbt person remembered to history. They are bound to come up with a gay man, if anybody. Or they will think some lgbt person was a gay man, even if he wasn't, (bi) like Freddie Mercury.
>>
File: 4583.png (1MB, 1008x1402px) Image search: [Google]
4583.png
1MB, 1008x1402px
>>8624115
No, gay men are the Stefonknee of all of LGBT. In that only normies think that they actually have anything to do with anything GSM related. That's not aiding anything.
>>
>>8624128
>a blanchardian and an "HSTS" compares gay men to fetishists of questionable sanity
>>
>>8623033
People certainly do not respect lesbians. They give them different shit, they're not getting their asses beat for the most part, but they're not respected, and there's still loads of women out there who are stuck in het relationships because they've been convinced that lesbians don't real and they just haven't found the right dick yet.
>>
>>8624162
>gay men get executed
>"b-but lesbians have it just as bad, we get tricked into taking dick!"
>>
>>8623033

People legit just don't take women seriously, so lesbians have been seen as a bit of fun and joke, whereas gay men are a genuine threat to the accepted order.
>>
>>8624180
>men have it worse
>this is because of sexism against women
>>
>>8624173
Oh, are we talking about third-world shitholes in this grass-is-greener pity party?
>corrective rape
>>
File: 192848485.jpg (23KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
192848485.jpg
23KB, 315x332px
>>8624184
>men get killed by other men for being homosexual
>WAAAAHHH I HATE LESBIANS
>>
>>8624193
>>8624206
You can't ever not be the victims can you people?
>>
>>8624184

>men have it worse
>OP asked no such thing

What are you even talking about, dickhead??
>>
File: 1367977152262.jpg (132KB, 480x623px) Image search: [Google]
1367977152262.jpg
132KB, 480x623px
>>8624213
>desperately clawing for victim status
>criticizes others for claiming to be victimized
>>
Most gay guys are super obnoxious in a way that lesbians aren't.
>>
>>8624235
the reverse is equally true.
>>
>>8624244
prove it
>>
>>8623312
lesbians go to pride in droves as well my dude
>>
>>8624162
people who don't respect lesbians are the same people who hate gay men. If someone is homophobic, it is nearly always going to be directed more strongly at men.

>>8624193
rape does sound worse than murder I agree
>>
>>8623033
Because women are a joke.
>>
Just look at this doofus answet to my thread. So the fem ones, kinda.
>>8624627
>>
>>8624235
Lesbian detected.
>>
>>8624381
>rape does sound worse than murder I agree
Maybe we could shelve our aching desire for a gold medal in the oppression olympics long enough to use our brains. Rape in 3rd world countries means:
>potentially pregnant with rapist's child
>no plan B, inability to abort
>shithole countries have high rates of death/medical complications during childbirth
>STDs run rampant because people are uneducated mongoloids
>estimated 10% of lesbians in South Africa are HIV+ with corrective rape as most likely cause
>sexual assault often leads to depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.
>victims can't use coveted female privilege to ask for help because there is no help
>or if resources do exist, so does discrimination - yes, against lesbians too

Look, I agree that gay men have it worse overall. Does it make you happy to hear that? You got your medal (but it's silver, because trannies have it worse than you). But the salt it causes some of you whiny faggots to develop towards lesbians - who do have their own issues to deal with, regardless of whether you feel like taking your head out of your ass long enough to acknowledge that - is so counterproductive and irrational. To claim that lesbians get more respect because they're not being thrown off buildings in the middle east is fucking laughable.

Why not direct your frustration towards the people who actually are homophobic assbags instead of wasting your time and emotional energy on pointless infighting?
>>
>tfw when a straight man kicks my teeth in spits on me and calls me a dirty faggot
>>
>>8623033
What is the secret ending?
>>
>>8626001
Maybe if lesbians stopped pretending they didn't have it far better and people like you stopped implying men being murdered is a privilege compared to being female there would be less reason for very rational resentment.
>>
>>8626067

It was all orchestrated by a dark god cult thing who has been breaking up marriages and feeding off daddies hooking up. Or something.

It's a really shit ending.
>>
>>8626001
You assume a great deal of me. There are a lot of people who assume the opposite of what you seem so flustered to admit about gay men having it worse than lesbians, and I will call people on their bullshit. I don't give a fuck about pity parties but if lesbos wanna throw one then I'lll gladly rain on it because they're wrong.
>>
>>8623033
Because straight men have the hots for lesbians just as they have the hots for bisexual women.

It also has to do with the fact that men are judged a lot more harshly than women because they are the ones expected to carry society and do what's "right" rather than what they want to.

Also why is that guy using an image of the asian hunk from the game if he doesn't like the game? Unless he's an asian hunk himself that makes no sense.
>>
>>8624056
Except not really the rate for stds whose likelihood of spreading is equal for both anal sex and vaginal sex has a much much much higher rate of female carriers than gay males. It's just the simple fact that anal sex is literally 100x more likely to pass HIV to someone else.

Females can't prevent pregnancies, I don't know why you're pretending they are about gay men in terms of sluttiness.
>>
>>8629568
How do you explain syphilis then?
>>
>>8623033
Straight men respect people who can get pussy
>>
>>8626107
D/a
Who implied that? Its the gay males implying being a lesbian in a shithole is a privledge. And so some are trying to reason that lesbians dont have it any better or worse, they live shitty lives just as much as the next closet case.

>>8626857
Whats your anger with lesbians? If its so much better why dont you try becoming one and living in those 3rd world countries. Much better than where you are now, must be.
>>
>>8630511
Again more incorrect assumptions. This is 4chan, if someone thinks you're wrong then they're gonna tell you. If someone says lesbians got it harder in the first world they're wrong.

>why don't you try to go get raped as a lesbian instead of outright killed as a gay man in a third world country?
Both sound awful but I'd have my preference.
>>
>>8623033
Lesbians aren't such whores.
>>
>>8626817
Wasn't even a real ending, it was some scrapped text found buried in the files of the game, probably for a halloween DLC or something. People still manage to whine about it despite it being unusable code though.
>>
File: 1457654335777.png (111KB, 453x599px) Image search: [Google]
1457654335777.png
111KB, 453x599px
>>8623893
>there are people complaining about plot twists in the "Dream Daddy" dating simulator
kek

only women and utter flamers play those games anyway
>>
>>8626107
>people like you
I'm neither female nor feminist. I simply hate seeing MRA faggots bitch and moan about female privilege as much as I hate seeing radfems bitch and moan about male privilege.

Haven't met any lesbians who claimed being a homosexual woman is worse or harder than being a homosexual man. Many that believed being a woman is worse than being a man, yes, but these are different things.

>rational resentment
It's no more rational than resenting your sister because your father decided to spank her half as many times (since she is female) as he did you for breaking the same rule. The problem is the parent, not your sibling. Your emotionally-based preconceptions are no more rational than the ones feminists have.

>>8626857
>flustered
Who's assuming, now?

Show me where in this thread anyone is arguing that lesbians have it worse than gay men. Anons have simply been pointing out that lesbians have their own struggles and are not respected either, not necessarily that they're worse off.
>>
>>8631490
>The problem is the parent, not your sibling.
When have women ever done anything but defend their privileges?
>>
>>8623033
Straight Men fight men
Straight Men fuck women

Gay man = Me fight
Lesbian = Me fuck

They're is no respect to either. A homophobic is just that. They don't respect Lesbians, they just think that they can get a threesome out of it.
>>
>>8631983
*There is
>>
They don't really respect us, but they can't do much to us really. Beating us up would look really bad since they're beating on a woman. And being a creep to us actually goes over really badly when straight women see them behave that way, in my experience.
So they settle with making snide comments that can easily be ignored and brushed off.

The reason why people generally dislike gay men more is because gay men are gross. Not just in a "eww two men" kind of way but they have a shit-ton of diseases, are ridiculously promiscuous and perverted, usually drug addicts and they subvert the heterosexual male in a way that lesbians don't with the heterosexual female.
Not all of them are like this but most of them are.
>>
>>8623061
Because gay men have been misrepresented by a loud minority of walking stereotypes for ages, and normally that'd be of little consequence because what the fuck should anyone care–live and let live–but society doesn't see it that way and views anything other than try-hard masculinity as something to be paranoid of and attacked. A lot of non stereotypical gays are quiet anyhow or in the closet, compounding this effect.
Also,
the fact that chivalry and radical feminism have been in bed with each other since day one makes it even worse. It's super easy for people to view all men as expendable when straight men are seen as "problematic" while gay men are infantilized and turned into silly homo memes on TV. Yeah whatever it's just TV, I know.
But women get to have their cake and eat it, too. It's expected that they get to be treated with every bit of respect men have (fair enough), except no wait! That's not enough. And they're also still delicate flowers who can't handle being mocked on sitcoms, take constructive criticism or proving your worth. They must be protected at any cost! So a lesbian can act/talk/think just like a stereotypical man, and rightfully no one cares. But men don't dare be seen showing emotion because that's for faggots, and they're "still a joke."

>Inb4 someone says I misunderstand biological necessity of protecting child bearers
>Inb4 "this was a thread about gays not women!"
>Inb4 someone thinks I'm blaming women inherently for propagating all this bullshit when it's a part of everyday life now and not due to any one person
>>
>>8632027
>Gays are disease-ridden, nymphomaniac druggies who exist to molest straight men

You need to move out out California and learn what real people are like. I'm sorry about your life
>>
>>8626001
>inability to abort
That's wrong, even on africa there's natural plants that cause pregnant women to abort. Not that women on africa care that much about being raped unfortunately.
>>
>>8629638
Syphilis and gonorrhea rates are much higher in females you dunce.
>>
Lol, middle aged gay dudes are some of the biggest pussies I've ever met.
>>
>>8623033
misandry is inherent to the species
even the supposed male advocate /pol/fags are all about killing dudes who don't act right

good luck getting anyone to acknowledge it though
>>
>>8623893
The complaint is actually that he's the ONLY guy without a happy ending route, instead his hardest ending turns him into a demon that wants to kill and torture couples.
>>
>>8632485
And so is common sense, social reasoning and the ability to NOT be vicious apes whenever resources aren't scarce or genes aren't hanging in the balance. Most of the male hatred you see is social stigma stacked on top of unchecked monkey-brain paranoia. We invent ways to nurture our better instincts or amplify our worst ones.
>>
>>8631978
Probably about 40-50 years ago, when even first world women had few social privileges aside from not dying in war. Marital rape was legal until the late 1970s, and you can bet the primary victim of that was not full-grown men. Marriage bars were commonplace until the 1960s. This is shit your grandma will remember, anon.
>>
>>8632485
How to counterbalance it though?
>>
>>8632210
>butch lesbians don't face social repercussions
I know this is 4chan and autism runs rampant here, but the lack of perspective in this thread is frankly appalling. Maybe you should actually get to know to some very butch lesbians instead of just shit-talking them on an Indonesian pottery enthusiast forum. Or, hell, ask the FtMs how little everyone cares about their masculine presentations before they started HRT/passing.
>>
>>8632829
Do you seriously think ANYTHING even the most manly of lesbians gets even compares to what GNC AMABs go through?
>>
>>8632226
I never said they exist to molest straight men, but everything else is exactly what I've seen most gay men act like, and I live in Canada.
There was one gay man who wasn't like that. He was pure like an angel, very feminine, loved art and fashion and was very quiet. He was the only decent behaving gay guy, and even if the straight guys around him didn't speak to him much, they never bullied him because he didn't act like a loud YASS QUEEN lagy gaga fag.
>>
>>8632888
Somehow, oddly, the fact that GNC AMABs do have it worse doesn't completely erase the fact that butch lesbians also have their own issues to deal with. Which is what's being constantly asserted in this thread by assfucks who can't be bothered to look outside their own bubble of self-pity.
>>
>>8624115
As an AGP, i'm cool with gays. I even slept with one once. They cant help the way they feel and androphilia being ok for women but a travesty for men is hypocritical bullshit. If it wasnt for gay men bravely coming out of the closet for decades AGPs would of never been able to be freed from their masculine prison. AGPs arent truly free yet, but compared to when I was a child huge progress has been made.

Also i'm GAMP and find twinks, fembois and HSTSs adorable.
>>
men period are often treated as jokes
>>
>>8631490
>I'm not flustered I just wrote a giant wall of text in response to you saying in one short sentence that death is worse than rape
Sure thing, friend.
>>
>>8632966
Only rational person ITT so far.
>>
>>8633175
>Also i'm GAMP

Just spent 10 minutes on Google to figure out we have a new term for tranny chaser now.
>>
>>8633346
The word you're looking for is "frustrated", friend. It is frustrating when people lack the mental or emotional capacity to view situations from any perspective but their own. If I have to go without food for five days, the fact that there are starving children in Africa doesn't make it any less shitty.
>>
>>8633478
Like you refusing to acknowledged female privilege?
>>
>>8633517
Like me refusing to acknowledge that you're just trolling at this point and continuing to provide you with genuine answers.
>>
File: IMG_3300.jpg (53KB, 532x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3300.jpg
53KB, 532x457px
>>8633536
>>
>>8633478
I don't see you saying that I'm wrong here. So this is just a poor attempt to say I lack empathy because I recognize that even in third world countries gay men have it worse than lesbians. No shit living here as a gay man is better than living in a shithole like that as a lesbian. It doesn't mean I "lack the capacity," it just means that's pretty obvious. Third-worlders were brought up by someone else as if that would somehow mean anything when it really just further proved my point.

Stay "frustrated" at your poor argumentation skills.
>>
>Are gay men a joke?
Anyone who gets butthurt over some overpriced streamer bait video game is a joke.
>>
File: 462.jpg (187KB, 852x937px) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
187KB, 852x937px
>>8634479
this.

gay men are a joke.
>>
>>8631404
i resent that notion...even though i haven't played it
>>
>>8634391
Not that anon, but the first person who brought up third-world treatment of gay men (execution) was doing so to support their point that gay men have it worse.

Does anyone in this thread have even a fucking shred of reading comprehension?
>>
>>8623033
Who respects lesbians?
Not even lesbians respect lesbians.
>>
>>8637706
>first person who brought up this was arguing for gay men
did I say otherwise? I did not

You see anon, third-worlders were brought up by someone else here
>>8624193
as if it would somehow mean anything when ultimately the comparison between the two only further proves my point. I should have said lesbians specifically but that doesn't really change anything about the larger point, you're just nitpicking
>>
>>8632477
Maybe net totals, not proportionately, considering 60% of all new cases of siphilis are in gay men.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
>>8623033
>Why does everyone respect lesbians more than gay men?
Because straight men love lesbians.
>>
>>8640708
>>8623872
Ask again when gay men can live their love like everyone else.
>>
File: 1475354736199.jpg (79KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1475354736199.jpg
79KB, 736x981px
>>8630511
>Muh third world

Who gives a shit. Let's talk about first world.

Do you think two men making out are going to get the same look two women do?
>>
>>8632027
>Not all of them are like this but most of them are.
>Most gay men use drugs

Cool story bro. Promiscuous and perverted? Yeah, like fucking straight men. The difference is that they don't have to put with women so they are naturally getting more sex.
>>
>>8632940
How do you even know someone is gay? There could be 100 normal gay men setting near you and you wouldn't know.
>>
Because most people are convinced that lesbians don't exist. It's just a raunchy phase where a woman wants companionship without the sex to them.
>>
>>8643848
You're right, women are the only thing that stops men from being totally disgusting perverts and dregs of society.
>>
>>8643852
I'm going by studies on a lot of these things to. Like the fact that 80% of gay men simply can't into monogamy.
>>
>>8644063
[citation needed]
>>
>>8624128
>gay men are the hideous tranny freak of all of LGBT
How exactly did you reach this conclusion? Did you think this through at all before posting it?
>>
File: 4chan-arch-find-image.jpg (543KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-arch-find-image.jpg
543KB, 1366x768px
>>8644025
>Straight men aren't pervs
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>8632210
The thing about gay emotions is a bit hard for me to come to terms with. Not because I believe men can't be emotional, but because of how shallow gay queens tend to be.

Broke a nail? Drama tears.
Couldn't go to the mall? Drama tears.
Got kicked off RuPaul's Drag Race? Drama tears.
Someone said a slightly mean thing? Drama tears.

I have lived as close to the slav life as possible (though not of my choice or desire). Every single ounce of my life is shitty and there is no foreseeable way to crawl out of my rundown, poverty-stricken, health-draining life. And when I see queens crying over not getting the perfect experience at Starbucks, I get mad, because I'm gay but nowhere near that thin-skinned.

My sadness doesn't derive from not finding the perfect sparkly pink top, it comes from actual painful things like being unable to fix my teeth, having to sleep with a fan in my window that sucks about a hundred bugs through the screen and onto my bed every night, and knowing that I will never, ever, ever deserve a cute femboy to spoon and cuddle with. Sure, I cry myself to sleep every night like all gay guys, but it's not because I messed up my makeup.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.