[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do asexuals dress up and wear make up if not interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: NiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg (89KB, 320x434px) Image search: [Google]
NiIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg
89KB, 320x434px
Why do asexuals dress up and wear make up if not interested? What's the point looking so attractive if they don't want any? I went to a local lgbt meeting and chatted to a pretty hot girl. She was from Eastern Europe so I thought I'll get laid but turned out she's asexual. I felt like my whole night was ruined. Is it at all possible to get sex from an asexual or atleast certain secual acts, like, if I could lick her out or rub her clit or play with boobs atleast. Is it possible?
>>
Ew no, make up is not foreplay
>>
>>8620427

Right, what's the point of being pretty. It's overrated anyway.

...I mean seriously now, being asexual doesn't mean you don't give a shit about your appearance.

>get sex from an asexual or atleast certain secual acts, like, if I could lick her out or rub her clit or play with boobs atleast. Is it possible?

I think you missed the point of asexuality.
>>
>>8620432
Yeah lol I know that. Why eww just asking a question is all.
>>
>>8620427
Some asexuals are interested in romance and intimacy other than intercourse. See demisexuals, romantic asexuals, anallosexuals, etc.
>>
>>8620435
Well there are posts here about getting straight people to have gay sex and they were full of advices. So I figured can't hurt to ask.
>>
>>8620444
>Why eww
Because she's AFAB.
>>
>>8620427
Looking pretty is an end in and of itself. Otherwise, you may still want to attract romance.
>>
>>8620783
>Looking pretty is an end in and of itself.
t. girls who say "I didn't dress for you" whenever they get hit on by a guy below their level
>>
>>8620427
I don't dress up and wear make up. but I didn't give up on my appearance, either.

because looking good gives you superiority over other people in social situations. looking bad or looking terrible makes you a subhuman. duh.
>>
>>8620427
>women wear makeup solely to impress men meme
>>
>>8620798
>>8620785
>>
>>8620831
by "hit on by a guy below my level", do you mean "catcalled by creeps"? there's a difference between unattractive and creepy
> t. creep
>>
>>8620836
>there's a difference between unattractive and creepy
Namely?
>>
>>8620427
Because lots of people just want to look nice, it's not always about attracting a partner. Don't most women say they wear makeup more to impress other women than to attrack men? Anyways some asexual people may be okay with doing some kinds of sex, they generally don't get much out of it but sometimes are willing to do it if their partner wants it, it's really something to work out between you and them.

>>8620465
Isn't anallosexual just an archaic term for asexual? It basically translates as "not attracted to others". Arguably you could say that implies that they enjoy masturbation, but it seems that is usually referred to today as autosexuality.

>>8620840
Unattractive = you don't want to date them, but you don't mind being around them

Creepy = you want to get away from them as soon as possible
>>
>>8620427
>I went to a local lgbt meeting and chatted to a pretty hot girl. She was from Eastern Europe so I thought I'll get laid but turned out she's asexual. I felt like my whole night was ruined.
>I felt like my whole night was ruined.

Wtf. Is this how male brains operate?
>>
>>8621197
It literally is, they are reptile brained
>>
>>8621197
OP here. I'm not a man.
>>
She might just being doing it as a meme. Asexuality right now is for straights who don't want to change sex but still want to fit in with the community. She might actually be asexual, but who knows.
>>
I'm from Eastern Europe and I dislike that you expect sex just because the person is from there. I'm glad she didn't fuck you, you have no respect for her clearly. You were probably a condescending asshole and don't deserve anything.
>>
>>8620427
Asexual people are free to dress however they please.
>>
>>8620427
>. I felt like my whole night was ruined. Is it at all possible to get sex from an asexual or atleast certain secual acts, like, if I could lick her out or rub her clit or play with boobs atleast.
Let me guess, you're a transbian?
>>
File: image.png (635KB, 650x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
635KB, 650x721px
>>8620427
>>
>>8621835
Lesbians and trans are basically men.
>>
>>8620427
There is just so many levels of stupidity in this post I don't know where to start. first off people don't have to want sum fuk just because they want to look attractive.Looking attractive is for them not you. Poor you you didn't get laid and now your nights ruined.. quit your bitching and move on, she doesn't owe you anything. And lastly its all up to them if they want those sexual acts, its not a "get" them to do it thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.