[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay salute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4244.jpg (952KB, 1707x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4244.jpg
952KB, 1707x2560px
>>
they're literally just holding out the flags, retard. there is no such thing as a "gay salute"
>>
A "gay salute" sounds like something you receive down a dark alley or in the bathroom of a disgusting bar.
>>
File: 1395082559232.gif (953KB, 380x218px) Image search: [Google]
1395082559232.gif
953KB, 380x218px
>>8620597
>there is no such thing as a "gay salute"
>>
>>8620334
I feel like this would make /pol/ mad too. go post it there instead please.
>>
File: 1964528.jpg (56KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
1964528.jpg
56KB, 990x659px
>>8620334
>comparing nazies to LGBT

That is just incorrect. Nazies were Catholics, Shitslam sympothizers and anti-homosexuals. Shitslam = Cuckstianity = homophobia = fascism
>>
>>8620622
SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER IN GERMANY
DEUTSCHLAND IS HAPPY AND GAY
>>
>>8620334
Uh, kind of the defining characteristic of the Nazi/Roman salute is that the hand is open and angled more or less parallel to the arm, with the arm straight. You really don't see that in the top picture, if anything raising your hand to ask questions in class is closer to the Nazi salute.
>>
>>8621201
favorite fun fact about the salute is we used to do it in the US when we said the pledge of allegiance. I wonder what year that stopped, hmmmmmm
>>
I've been on 4chan since 2005 and that's actually one of the dumbest OP images I've ever seen
>>
>>8620820
Dont be stupid be a smartie come and join the nazi party
>>
File: gay hitler.jpg (444KB, 736x1137px) Image search: [Google]
gay hitler.jpg
444KB, 736x1137px
>this thread
I'm so proud.
>>
Faggots these days are coming closer to being SJW tumblrina Nazis. Glad I'm a traditional faggot
>>
>>8620334
they aren't saluting. are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>8620334
>>8623498 (you)
and even if they were are you trying to imply lgbt pride is equivalent to nazism? Nazis fucking murdered gay people. now neo nazis murder all lgbt people. what the fuck has lgbt done to seem like nazis? Explain how people having sex with people of the same gender or having gender dysphoria is equivalent to murdering millions of people and trying to take over the world?
Thats some good ass bait you fucking retard.
>>
File: nazis.jpg (184KB, 1600x669px) Image search: [Google]
nazis.jpg
184KB, 1600x669px
>>8620334
>>8623498 (you)
>>8623517 (still you)
O . M . GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AMMENCIAINSS ARE NZSZIIZIZIISSIS
HTE ARMERCAN FLAG IS A NAZI FLAG"
PATRIOTS ARE HITLER
LA LUb LE LI LO I HATTE WIHTES
>>
>>8621215
Yeah it was originally a Roman thing. Nazis made pretty heavy use of Roman symbolism - the standards they were always carrying around during marches, the eagle symbolism, etc. The salute became so recognized as a Nazi thing though that nobody wants to use it anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.