[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of butt-stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: peach-emoji.jpg (29KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
peach-emoji.jpg
29KB, 1200x776px
20 y/o exclusive top bi guy here and I've always wondered what the appeal of butt-stuff is (anal sex, dildo's, etc.)
I've tried it a few times in the past but all it did was hurt like crazy and I didn't enjoy myself at all. Thankfully I'm a tall, dom type of person and I like cute butts so I fit the top role pretty well but what's the appeal for the bottom?
Does it actually feel good to some people? Do you just enjoy making your partner feel good by letting him fuck you? Tell me.
>>
>>8620302
bi MtF for reference
>what's the appeal for the bottom?
I really enjoy taking it because it feels like really good, especially the feeling of getting "filled to the brim". Also it's very nice to know my partner recieves pleasure by using me that way like it becomes a mutual thing. Like I started doing butt stuff before I ever started touching my penis, it just came naturally to me and gave me more pleasure than masturbation ever did but I can't speak for other bottoms how that went. I just really like it.

>Does it actually feel good to some people?
Yep very much so :)

>Do you just enjoy making your partner feel good by letting him fuck you?
Yes that too ;)
>>
>>8620302
If your attempts at trying hurt, then you did it incorrect. Pain is not a necessary part of anal sex.

But to answer your question, yes. It feels good. The anus has pleasure receptors. Do you find that passing a large bowl movement can be just a little bit pleasurable? If so, take that and remove the nastiness of shit, have that process repeated with every thrust, and combine that with actually being with a sexual partner, and it's not hard to see why it can be great.

And for cis men, it can be even greater since the prostate can be reached from behind.
>>
>>8620302
>Does it actually feel good to some people?
God yes, cumming from my ass feels way better then using my penis, to the point that I don't even like to cum without something inside me anymore, it would feel wasted, the pleasure is just so much less....

>Do you just enjoy making your partner feel good by letting him fuck you?
That feels great too. Knowing that my partner is getting off from fucking me makes me feel super submissive and that makes anal even better :)

I've always been really subby, and likes to play with my ass before I really started masturbating so I think my body is kinda programmed to feel good that way. It's probably not so good for everyone.
>>
>>8620302
A question OP. partly to get more info, partly because I'm too invested in vidya atm to write a full answer immediately (which could be very long.)

When you tried it, what did you do? (ie, toys, techniques, any details etc.)

Also do you want to like it, to be better at fucking your partner or just an intellectual curiosity
>>
>say you're not into butt stuff
>allocate the label of a top to yourself
>>
File: prostate_massage_1.jpg (10KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
prostate_massage_1.jpg
10KB, 352x350px
one of several things op

-The object you're using is too large to start with.

-You're forcing said object to fast (not enough foreplay)

-You're not using enough lubricant

-You don't know what spot you're trying to hit once the object is in your rectum

The next time you get into the shower use some shampoo or lubricant, lather an index or your middle finger and stick that finger into your bum while making the "come here" motion with the finger so that your pressing against the back of your penis (from the inside) You should feel a firm bulbous ball shape in the anus. When you find it, massage it with that finger or firmly press it with each exhale of breath. That is your prostate or the equivalent of the male G-Spot (aptly called the P-Spot) if you keep massaging and or pressing it you'll achieve a very nice orgasm that is usually a few orders of magnitude more intense than what you can experience from regular penile stimulation.

pic related.
Oh, and on top of giving a more intense orgasm, it also makes you ejaculate a much larger volume than normal.
>>
>>8620302
>exclusive top
>tried butt stuff

Girl bye
>>
>>8620589
Used my fingers when i was like 15-16 since I've heard that people are into buttstuff and tried to find out why (spoiler alert; I have never found out)
It's most def an intelectual curiousity
>>8620678
>be tall
>have a dom personality
>imagine yourself destroying the bp of a cute twink every night
Think I'm a top, Anon.
>>8622479
I was like 15 or 16 and couldnt imagine how someone could feel pleasure outta there so I experimented. Spoiler alert, i'm 20 and still don't know why.
>>8622472
Those are some really good tips, thanks for that OP, but I don't think I'll ever go there. I'm happy being a top. Was just really curious about what bottoms find so appealing.
Quality post regardless
>>
Cos i like being held down and pounded
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.