[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW just went to /y/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1493487449041.jpg (227KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1493487449041.jpg
227KB, 677x782px
It's all over boys. I'm not "straight" in my own eyes anymore.
>>
>>8620110

So ? That's fine. Don't make yourself suffer over that.
>>
>>8620110
Those are just drawings, anon.
>>
>>8620116
Regretting my past though. Always been homophobic my whole life, and I don't have any more layers of denial anymore.
>>
>>8620126
This is after I got a crush on a dude and denied it in high school though.
>>
>>8620130
So... want us to provide you with drawn images of abominable degeneracy or do you just want to talk?
>>
>>8620130

I hope you can forgive yourself, then. Self-love is important.
>>
File: IMG_0419.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8620110
If it was a trap thread ur fine if bara ur definitely bisexual.

Btw any /y/ users know of this doujinshi? Its about a fem top that dresses as an idol and slowly seduces the guy you'd expect to be the top.
>>
>>8620132
Had to get off my chest frankly. Feel immense guilt on all sides.
>>
>>8620138
Well, how did the homophobia even happen? Did you just have a general dislike without identifiable cause? Was it religious? Did you have a horrible rejection with your high school crush?
>>
>>8620145
>friend
>friend is cute
>friend has penis
>you can't find friend cute
I didn't like gays because my Grandfather was conservative and I loved talking politics with him. He was probably my closest family member to be honest, so I repressed feelings.
>>
>>8620161
I see. Would you consider yourself conservative?
>>
>>8620165
In most issues. I appreciate tradition and rule of law.
>>
>>8620175
Were there any situations where you have openly expressed yourself negatively towards homosexuals? Maybe even in a physical manner?
>>
>>8620179
Yep. I openly mocked people who did that day of silence. I didn't know anyone who was openly gay though.
>>
>>8620200
I have to say I can kind of relate to the idea of mocking such people, though perhaps for different reasons. What shape did that mockery take? I kind of would like to see it.
>>
>>8620221
>make a point of calling people faggot and queer and acknowledging it's derogatory
>when talking politics tell people the gay lifestyle runs contrary to strong values
>actively avoid media about gay issues and people, makes me uncomfortable
>thought this was out of disgust but it seems now lIke it was aversion based on subconscious insecurities
>years of projection come to haunt you
>>
>>8620235
Youi'll get over it. And then you'll jerk off to traps like all the other degenerate faggots on this website. On a more serious note you probably should take a look at the way homosexuality was handled in ancient china. Extremely conservative society but they had a much better way of dealing with sexuality then modern conservatives I'd say.

By the way, I believe this is a bit slow like this, there is a polgb server, do you happen to have Discord? Maybe conversation might be a bit easier on that and I think the people there probably come a bit closer to your... way of life. Post your discord name if you have interest in a less clunky conversation. https://discord.gg/nKup6P
>>
>>8620175
>I appreciate tradition and rule of law.
That's intellectually shameful.
>>
>>8620235
>when talking politics tell people the gay lifestyle runs contrary to strong values

As someone who is gay and Christian (and proud of both facts), this one hurts the most. I'm glad you've realized it was wrong and have stopped repeating these false characterizations.
>>
>>8620258
Gortrist is my discord, (WoW name no bully) I can text chat right now for sure
>>
>>8620110
now go to /trash/
>>
>>8620564
Rood
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.