[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you're actually in love with a man or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1546498944964.jpg (52KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1546498944964.jpg
52KB, 612x380px
How do you know if you're actually in love with a man or you're just meta-attracted to him? I'm having alot of trouble with this because what I'm feeling is alot like what has been described as meta-attraction.
>>
You stop pretending like meta attraction exists and the problem goes away.
>>
Can someone explain what "meta-attraction" even is? I googled it, and half the results just point me back to /lgbt/.
>>
File: tumblr_oqiw61aFOt1s2v2z3o1_1280.jpg (190KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqiw61aFOt1s2v2z3o1_1280.jpg
190KB, 1280x960px
>>8618846
Do you feel like you're socially "supposed" to be with a man?
>>
>>8619098
AGP trannies who are not into MEN but into men validating them and making them feel like women
>>
>>8619125
Like this isn't a common motivator for cis women? Aretha Franklin even wrote a song about it. Apparently every straight woman in the world is AGP now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEWuAcMWDLY
>>
>>8619162
>Isn't this a common motivator for cis women?
It totally is. Blarchardians are a bunch of literal autistic wannabe cultists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z20_RW4I0F0
>>
>>8618846
I was in a kind of weird reverse meta-attraction thing at the start of my relationship. I'm MtF, p much only into dudes, but I'm currently dating a girl(and honestly I hope she'll want to be with me forever). At first I felt really validated having a cis les be into me, and she also made me feel validated by being a cis girl whos more masc than I am. For the first good few months I was happier than I'd ever been, I was an awkward boy-mode tranny with no self-confidence and here there was a tough butch les girl who genuinely saw me as a woman, was into treating me like a girl and doing all the 'man stuff' in the relationship, was attracted to me as a woman, idk, just made me feel like a woman. It was great, I was practically obsessed with her, I was clingy and needy, a helpless fool in love. Then a few more months passed and the initial relationship honeymoon phase thing passed and my outlook on my relationship began to dim. I wasn't sure if I could be in a relationship with a woman, I'm not sexually attracted to the aspects of a woman's body that make her a woman really. But then eventually I got over feeling like that too. I realized that even if she wasn't entirely sexually appealing to me or if my initial reason for being attracted to her wasn't because of how she is physically, she's still the person I'm in love with, I enjoy being intimate with her because I love her, being in love with her makes me attracted to her even if her sex isn't really my taste. Now the meta-attraction thing has kinda went away now that I'm more used to feeling pretty and feminine, and I don't think I'll ever be quite as enthusiastic about sex with her as I would be with a guy, but eh, I'm happy as could be. I love her.
>>
>>8619162
no
>>
>>8619230
you sound like my gf, in fact I'm not fully convinced this ISN'T my gf.
>>
>>8619162
Cissies need no validation of being women, what you thinking are other ways men make them feel good and bring out the best in them.
The key difference is that straight cissies are fundamentally generally attracted to men while AGPs are more attracted to women. But most women are incapable of making you feel like a woman.
>>
>>8619305
Does your name start with an A?
>>
>>8619372
Nope, an R. Guess you're not my gf, but she is the reason I started going on this board.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.