[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am scared of anal sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Ryan-Gosling-GIFs.jpg (134KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Gosling-GIFs.jpg
134KB, 1024x1024px
My boyfriend suggested that we should try anal sex. I was always turned on by the idea but I never did it. I am scared that it will hurt, that I will bleed down there and that I could get an injury even though there are procedures that are supposed to lower the pain and potential anal fractures. There is one more thing I did not mention. It is giant. His tool, pipe, whatever you want to call it. That is why I am afraid. Any suggestions anons? Also Ryan Gosling is sexy and I used him as the title image for this thread because posting actual stuff related to the problem would be probably inappropriate.
>>
>>8618320
I would suggest buying dildos first and using them for a while so you get used to it.
Once you use dildos for a while you'll get used to knowing when your ass isn't clean or ready for sex, plus you can get used to using douches and whatnot.

I used dildos for the majority of my life and when I first had anal sex everything went just fine.
>>
Just make sure he understands that you need to guide him through it the first time. Assumably, he's never done it before, now if this is the case he needs to understand not to unintentionally hurt you. You need to go slow, and work yourself up to it. Some people like the poster above suggest dildos, and if that works for you then I would definitely reccomend that. Me however, I could not enjoy that sensation. The way it worked for me is that I had to have to guy cock tease me to work me up for it mentally and have me loosen up. So basically find what works and make sure he understands that he has to work with you.
>>
>>8618320
I don't bottom, but here's a couple of tips for the top:
1. Use a gloved hand for prep, just in case the bottom isn't clean and doesn't know it. I'm knew to topping, and for me the idea of hitting a turd would just kill everything.
Then after the bottoms been loosened up, just take off the glove and get on the condom. And if you met a turd, ask the bottom to clean himself and go from there.
2. One method of loosening the hole is to enter one, then ask for the bottom to squeeze on that hard until the muscle gets worn out. Then two fingers, and if he's as big as you say, three. It works pretty well, especially if you're still learning to relax.

And instead of a dildo, try a plug. You CAN train with a dildo, but a plug has that steady increase in size that will help you go from small to big.
>>
Two things: lube and patience
Lube isnt obligatory but it make a lot way easier.
At first it probably hurt as hell (and bleed a bit), so dont force your self, stop and try the next.
And when its in just relax.
>>
>>8619066
For a beginner I'd say it's obligatory. It can be fun though. Flavored lubes can make bjs a lot more tasty. Like liking a lollipop.
There are all sorts of different kinds, but you should choose one that's water based or silicon based. Oil based gets too thick and sticky, I can hardly even jack off with it. You shouldn't try to taste stuff that isn't flavored, it just tastes nasty.
>>
>>8618320

OP have you considered making him go through the same routines as you so he understands what it's like? Me might even like it, but if not then he will at least know you can't rush some things
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.