[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this image make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2669.jpg (64KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2669.jpg
64KB, 500x369px
How does this image make you feel?
>>
>>8616185
Great. It shows how far we've come.
>>
>determined by chromosomes
And what does it actually mean?
>>
transhumanism desu
>>
Genetic engineering desu
>>
File: IMG_3270.png (980KB, 1282x887px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3270.png
980KB, 1282x887px
Makes me want to play with my sex junk oh oh oh oh for some validation I am a REAL woman
>>
>>8616185
So chromosomes made me trans? If I'm MtF so biological male with a female gender identification
>>
>>8616185
iirc this was confirmed fake
>>
>>8616233
lole
>>
he didnt say this
>>
>>8616233
It can be ascribed technical meanings which are both true or false, depending on the context.
>>
>>8616248
yeet
>>
>>8616185
You're super late on this meme OP. Sorry to break it to you but that's not what he said.

Like it or not, the definition of 'Gender' has changed around 40 years ago. It used to be the same definition as 'sex', so scientists said, "wtf, why do we have 2 words with the same fucking definition?" So they changed it to 'sex' being the one you are born with (it's in all ways unchangable) while gender being on a spectrum (Can be different than the sex you're born with).

You gotta envision it as a vertical bar where one extreme on the one side being feminine (enjoy make up, dresses, shopping, all the stereotypical feminine stuff) and the other extreme on the other side being masculine (enjoy wrestling, guns, chugging beer, all the typical masculine stuff)

Now you can enjoy dresses and make up while still enjoying chugging beer or guns and shit like that, that's when you move on that horizontal bar (the spectrum) between one and the other "Gender". If you cross the middle of that bar, your gender can be either of the two, male or female.

Tldr.: Gender =/= Sex, fucking use google before ranting into a blind rage.
>>
>>8616185
Tired of fake news. The image is real, but the caption is made up.
>>
>>8616185
It was never correct. Sex is determined by your chromosomes.
>>
>>8616330
if anything, I think trenders sho believe gender is apersonal fashion statement are way more 'woke' than transgenders who are still enslaved to the patriarchal gender binary and think one can authentically experience a socially constructed gender.
>>
>>8616191
it means you either have XX, XY, or an extremely rare genetic mutation

you're either a girl or a boy you dumb fucking tranny
>>
>>8617343
Why do you think we believe in one million genders??? We aren't the Riley "Horse-face" Dennis & Milo StewWARTS discussion forum.
>>
What the FUCK is wrong with you people there are only 2 genders.
>>
>>8617363
>implying there aren't a million genders

fuck off reactionary. white men aren't going to accept you regardless of how many times you throw your nonbinary siblings under the buss
>>
>>8616185
Like the english language makes subtle changes over time, especially in the meanings of certain words.
Also like scientific knowledge advances over time with research.
>>
>>8616330
>use google before ranting into a blind rage
>writes a 3 paragraph sperg out post and says I'm the one raging
Wew lad
>>
>>8617415
>Also like scientific knowledge advances over time with research.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxrl8CWqjJ0

'science' has sure gone a long way since the 90s. huh?
>>
File: 1499823474713.jpg (14KB, 592x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499823474713.jpg
14KB, 592x300px
>>8616330
>>
>>8617493
see
>>8617390
>>
>>8617493
the synopses for this program seem downright dystopian

>The Sexual Spectrum

>Bill Nye brings on representatives from Monsanto Corporation to discuss GMO foods.

>With help from friends in raincoats and a room full of unemployed germs, Bill Nye demonstrates how vaccines work and why everyone needs to get them.

>Designer Babies

>Earth's People Problem. Bill Nye and his guests talk about tackling overpopulation by empowering women. Comedian Joanna Hausmann interviews couples about male contraception.
>>
>>8617516
>literal tumblr meme
>>
>>8617528
>not having enough testosterone is not a good thing. you pussies need to MAN UP
Why does that only apply to people with a Y chromosome though?
>>
>>8617343
What's XX and XY?
>>
>>8617545

That "sex=gender=chromosome" is also a stale meme.

Lots of people don't seem to understand that the sex of someone's brain is way more significant and profound than a couple of letters and a bunch of physical traits.

You can change the sex of a brain even less than chromosomes, so why should we decide that our bodies are right and our brains are wrong, instead of the other way around ?

Gender isn't just some whim that we decide for ourselves because fuck society, it's neurological sex.

Call it a disease, a disorder, whatever the fuck you want, it doesn't change the fact that we are our brains, and if our brains are female, then fuck it, we have to be female

What else would you have us do ? Give up and just be a miserable confused faggot forever ? Kill ourselves ? I bet lots of people want us to do the latter, ya sick fucks.
>>
>>8616185
>8616185
makes me rage that i saw this same meme posted 100 times in one day when it's fake and he never said that
>>
>>8617600
>Gender isn't just some whim that we decide for ourselves because fuck society, it's neurological sex.

fuck off /pol/
>>
>>8617605

xD

I think /pol/ is a nest of retardation, don't lump me in with those defects.
>>
>>8617343
Being chromosomally intersex is not extremely rare. It's about as common as being a tranny in fact.
>>
Makes me laugh at the bigot that made the pic and the people that actually believe it's a real quote
>>
>>8618592
most people with chromosomal abnormalities identify and look like as either male or female plus lots of birth defects and abnormalities
>>
>>8616185
He has already apologized for being a cis white straight male. Feel > science. He has already lost.
>>
>>8618620
>most people with chromosomal abnormalities identify and look like as either male or female

So then you agree that chromosomes have nothing to do with your phenotype or identity?
>>
>>8618616
yeah I prefer true factual peer reviewed 'science' like posts related

>>8617523
>>8617493
>>8616330
>>
>>8618631
yeah i believe trannies are legit and have existed in several cultures, but im also against postmodern bullshit
>>
File: IMG_20170722_230136.jpg (94KB, 488x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_230136.jpg
94KB, 488x960px
More like this.
>>
>>8616233
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5z9s_bimnw
>>
>>8616185
That text was added.
Nye never actually said that,
>>
>>8616188

THIS, ABSOLUTELY, IN ALL SENSES
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.