[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Gay Experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9195.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9195.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
Go if you have any. Pic unrelated.
>>
When I was in like 7th grade me and a friend were having a sleepover, and we ended up comparing sizes, and after a while he wanted to get off so I just kind of started making my best feminine moan, and that actually got him off.

Years later I ended up trying to get him to fuck me on a sleepover but he couldn't get it up. Feels fuckin bad man
>>
>>8615280
Sorry dude. At least you got that far
>>
>>8615291
To be fair I was just desperate and felt like I could get some, kind of expected it not to happen. All I really was doing was dropping hints and then he just suddenly got up like "okay fuck it let's try" but it didn't work. Oh well
>>
>>8615317
At least he had an open mind. That's more than a lot of people can ask for. Too bad it was a one time deal though.
>>
File: PC.jpg (37KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
PC.jpg
37KB, 469x700px
Not an experience I had a relationship

There was this hot English twink in my 8th grade class that everyone was obsessed with. Kinda popular for his looks. We sat next to each other but didn't really talk a lot (was shy cause he was SUPER HOT)
Our school had the party+overnight thing and our group of friends(him too) snuck out and went to my house cause my parents weren't home.
played games watched movies , drank beer and chilled till everyone except me and him fell asleep. He didn't feel like sleeping so we went to the living room , got more beer and we watched the fucking Harry potter marathon which was his favourite.
We joked around ,had more beer and were basically wasted on the couch kind of leaning on each other . At this point I just didn't fucking care and I kissed him and waited for his reaction expecting a punch or some shit. He moved back and stared at me for like 5 seconds and then actually kissed me back.
This triggered a hardcore make out session on the couch until we went to my parents bedroom cause the others couldve walked in on us.
In the bedroom we continued the make out which led to him giving me THE GREATEST FUCKING BLOWJOB after which I fell asleep/passed out.
No one found out and we fucked for 6 months until he went back to Leeds cause of his grandma
Best 6 months of my life

Looks almost exactly like pic related
>>
i used to spoon with one friend and we'd both be rock hard. i refused to believe i was homo until years later at a party i gave head to a guy i was really attracted to
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.