[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 9

File: emyu50h.jpg (71KB, 700x575px) Image search: [Google]
emyu50h.jpg
71KB, 700x575px
Post your opinions that will be unpopular among other trans people.
>>
>We should be more critical of "Non-Binaries" and reject their identities as they invalidate ours
>Gender is not a social construct
>Passing should be mandatory and everyone should all make an effort to do so
>Going into girlmode before or after 2 weeks on HRT is stupid. Stay in boymode dumbasses.
>Caitlyn Jenner is fucking atrocious
>Tumblr FtMs need to stay the fuck out of support groups, so do Enbies if they don't suffer from dysphoria.
>The current Sex-Reassignment surgeries are kinda bad
>I believe we need more non-liberal representation in the Trans "community"
>>
>>8615201
>Passing should be mandatory
what
>>
>>8615201
>Going into girlmode before or after 2 weeks on HRT is stupid

this sentence doesn't make sense

ESL?
>>
>>8615201
>Going into girlmode before or after 2 weeks on HRT is stupid. Stay in boymode dumbasses.
...forever?
>>
>>8615201
What about people like myself, who live in a country where it is mandatory to live as your preferred gender for at least a year before you can get ascribed hormones? Country is Norway by the way.
>>
I think gender is a spook and needs to be erased from society but I still want to be a housewife in a traditional nuclear family.
>>
>>8615162
I think we should stop importing worthless low iq nonwhites
I think it should be illegal to be a flaming flaggot)see any pride parade) and it should be illegal to be a degenerate whore that has hundreds of partners and creates dangerous diseases
I think we should get rid of all gun control
I don't think some Christ cuck bakers should be shut down and forced to doll out 200k to some flaming money grubbing Jew faggotts because they wouldn't bake them a FABUUUULOOOUUSS Cake.
I think low iq subhumans should be sterilized
I think srs is gross and dick is better either way
I think we should go back towards a soft patriarchy society because that's when it was the best with regards to the economy, happiness and technological development.
America should become at least 90 percent white again
Eugenics is a good thing
>>
>>8615201
>We should be more critical of "Non-Binaries" and reject their identities as they invalidate ours
Fair, but would we allow a non-gender for folks like eunuchs etc?

>>8615274
I agree with what they're saying there, though.
Stay on HRT until you start feeling the mental changes, then start dressing more your gender.
>>
>>8615469
>I think we should stop importing worthless low iq nonwhites
>I think low iq subhumans should be sterilized
>America should become at least 90 percent white again
>Eugenics is a good thing

... 19yo latino/white mix with a learning disability here.
You are my fetish.
>>
Transbians are fucking disgusting and not trans and everyone knows this deep down.
>>
>>8615373
no.

you get to be girlmode for the exact instant of 2 weeks past when you start hrt, never again
>>
>>8615502
What about bi trans women with a girlfriend?
>>
File: 1500150331833.png (65KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1500150331833.png
65KB, 500x387px
>>8615444
Ah, this anon, is when you're p wet rsonal desires and dreams are conflicting with your logical understanding of the world. Choose wisely
>>
>>8615201
First you wrote
>Passing should be mandatory and everyone should all make an effort to do so
Then you wrote

So when is the appropriate or "right" time to transition into girlmode and try to pass? You didn't mention it.
>>
>>8615469
>unpopular opinions
>basically regurgitated typical edgy channer teenage garbage
enjoy your kekistan flags i guess
>>
>>8615162
I think all transgenderism stems from the person not being able to view themselves as / hating viewing themselves as, their born sex, and if you can make them accept, and see the good in being cis, they will be cis

...but this first take them saying they CAN, which literally never happens.
>>
>>8615469
>I think low iq subhumans should be sterilized
agreed but lets start with the absolute lowest iq's first, i.e you
>>
>>8615162
It's fine to call Nicole a man because he doesn't respect other people's identities.
>>
>>8615850
you'll have to call me a man too then, I'm not giving up my secret gay badge
>>
>>8615201
I agree with everything you said
>>
File: stirner.jpg (46KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
46KB, 600x706px
>>8615850
are you the anon who got mad at me for not respecting your identity as an "AGP"

look its your thing if you wanna be a fuckin meme but dont bother me with your blanchard nonsense i dont deal in spooks
>>
>>8615876
>if you wanna be a fuckin meme
>half his posts are lefty antisemitism memes
>>
>>8615162
Non-passing MtFs deserve to be misgendered and kicked out of women's bathrooms.
>>
>>8615926
>lefty antisemitism memes
sounds like something you just made up but ok, have fun identifying as a pseudoscience 4chan board/TERF meme for the rest of your life tho
>>
>>8615484
>Fair, but would we allow a non-gender for folks like eunuchs etc?
true eunuchs? they're their birth gender but andro
nullos dont count theyre just cisgay
>>8615408
>What about people like myself, who live in a country where it is mandatory to live as your preferred gender for at least a year before you can get ascribed hormones? Country is Norway by the way.
what is the requirement there, is there an official >>8615469
process to somehow prove it? I dont know about laws but that was definitely a policy of many DR's in the states (6 or 12mo) that a lot of circumvented by lying
>>8615469
oh a real deal slay queen here
>>8615201
>>I believe we need more non-liberal representation in the Trans "community"
absofuckinglutely
>>
>>8615928
Non-passing here, agreed, i wouldn't use the female restroom unless i passed 100%
>>
Gender is a lie and a prison, but sex is another meaningless flesh prison. We should destroy the false concept of gender and allow a thousand sexes their opportunities.
>>
>>8615936
>he bases his beliefs on who doesn't believe it
Better not eat sugar, Hitler did that!
>>
>>8615991
>an mtf who looks mostly like a woman and fully like one from behind should use the male restroom
>an ftm who looks almost like a man should use the female restroom
For what purpose?
>>
>>8615998
>basing your beliefs on the people who don't believe it
Yeah, going out of your way to choose the least respected, most fringe, most cringe, most wackjob of all current meme theories just because it's not popular with normies/the j00z, but is popular on 4chan/with terfs/with nazis, is such a mature thing to do.
>>
>>8616002
Stop projecting. Just because the truth isn't paramount when you "choose what to believe" doesn't mean everyone is as detached from reality.
>>
>>8616016
But I just follow the real science, that's literally the opposite of what I said you do, which is following pseudoscientific meme theories because you're desperate for the approval of terfs and nazis because you're a gullible and naive 4chan user.
>>
>>8616022
>I just follow the real science
How many of Blanchard's papers have you read?
>>
>>8615201
I absolutely agree with all of these. I stayed in Boymode until I stopped hearing "sirs" anymore.

Only one I might argue on is the SRS one, only because I want SRS really bad. To be fair, SRS is kind of shit in it's current state and could be better.
>>
.>>8616054
how many 19th century papers on phrenology have you?
>>
>>8616054
It's like you're mormons or something
>>
>>8616064
of all the things to fanatically defend blanchardianism has got to be one of the weirdest honestly, like, how does such a petty and fringe theory attract such absurd levels of zeal?
>>
>>8615469
Go back to Somalia Ahmed.
>>
I have high expectations for this Game of Thrones season.
>>
>>8616061
>>8616064
Didn't think so. Keep embracing your willful ignorance and thinking you know better than the people who have read both sides.
>>
File: 1490965209237.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490965209237.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>8615201
Gender and Sex are a spectrum, even if sjws are stupid. Evolution doesn't stop affecting gender just because the alt right likes to shill a meme.

Gay sex should not be legal unless married. Marriage should be heavily encouraged by society to stop hook up culture. to fascilitate this, gays should be seen as high risk by family and friends and in need of relationship guidance. Basically someone to prevent gays from moving too fast, since gay people's motivations are too similar, this can lead to problems in the relationship.

>>8615444
This, to that end, I think one odd pronouns is actually worth using, and its great because it can be used on cis and non cis alike; they them their.

We should never have welfare for children and only those who can afford children should have them. Supplamenting this, close american borders to most immigrants. let the poor population shrink so that wealth is spread out without muh "theft"
>>
>>8615469
Half of these aren't even trans opinions. If you just want to virtue signal your edgy, unrelated garbage there's a board for that.
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (234KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
234KB, 600x429px
>>8616370
I think it was pretty successful. "Opinions that will be unpopular with trans people" It got the local communist squad posting to it so it was pretty damn effective.
>>
>>8616422
Commies cant help but sperg out when someone speaks the truth.
Some more unpopular opinions
People with STDs should barred from having sex with anyone and should be executed if they do and the other person given life and thee should be a database of them.
It should be illegal to be obese unless you're extremely wealthy.
>>
>gender is a spooky prison that only restricts people from acting or bodymodding how they want
>late transitioner turbohons are as legitimate as early transitioners
>all children should be put on puberty blockers until they're at least 16 or they express a very strong preference for one type of hormones earlier
>>
- Against gay marriage, although it's not really a hill I'm ready to die on
- Strongly against gay adoption
- Transitioning as a parent probably fucks up your kids unless you do it when they're adults
- FtMs deliberately getting pregnant and having babies is a goddamned abomination (probably that's not so unpopular here, but nowhere else really admits to thinking it's shit)
- MtFs heavily involved with pro-choice activism are just LARPing and it's disgusting
- I'm okay with the idea of "curing" homosexuality as I don't think there's anything about being queer that humanity really needs

>>8615201
>>We should be more critical of "Non-Binaries" and reject their identities as they invalidate ours
>I believe we need more non-liberal representation in the Trans "community"
All of these.

Also, passing ITSELF should not be mandatory, but making an EFFORT to pass once you've come out should be. Nobody doing the "Gender Terrorist" thing is trans or should be treated as such.

>>8615469
>I think we should stop importing worthless low iq nonwhites
>I think we should go back towards a soft patriarchy society because that's when it was the best with regards to the economy, happiness and technological development.
>America should become at least 90 percent white again
Also all of these.

I go back and forth between being pro-eugenics and being more fatalistic. On the surface of it, it may seem look a good idea to bring the Third-World hordes up to par with whites and Asians; on the surface of it, a world with a productive, intelligent African continent seems like it would reach the stars.

On the other hand, playing god could be dangerous and have unintended, unforeseen consequences.
>>
>>8615162
Fact that will be unpopular among trans people:

There are only 2 genders
>>
>>8617486
>MtFs heavily involved with pro-choice activism are just LARPing and it's disgusting
I supported it heavily even pre-transition not because of women's rights but because I don't think anyone should have to be an unwanted child.

I also support the paper abortion for men.
>>
>>8617495
This isn't Tumblr. You're lost.

>>8617506
I'm not talking about your personal opinion, though, I'm talking being involved in the actual activism.

I once got into an argument with a trans woman who ragged on me for "white male privilege" and basically not being able to speak to any issues re: gender, racism, etc. Then I discovered this woman was on the "advisory board" of a large pro-choice activism group in her country. I asked her why she'd take that position from a woman with a uterus, and she predictably called me transphobic and blocked me.
>>
>>8617606
>I asked her why she'd take that position from a woman with a uterus, and she predictably called me transphobic and blocked me.
BTFO

You should have screencapped it and seen if it could cost her her job or at least caused some SJW cannibalism.
>>
>>8617194
It was a mistake to stop institutionalizing trannies
>>
>>8615162
Gays shouldn't be allowed to marry unless one of them has chopped off their peepees to make way for another peepee.
>>
>>8615162
People need to want to transition to be considered trans.
I haven't met a single person who calls themselves non-binary or agendered that I believe.
They all seem to be a bunch of girls who want to seem like they are victims because they were actually privileged growing up or they simply seem like special snowflakes.
I also truly believe that these groups cause people to not view our dysphoria as valid.
>>
>>8615201
>passing should be mandatory
>stay in boy mode

Okay, anon.
>>
Someone explain what trannies have against gay marriage? Don't gay trannies exist?
>>
>>8618256
>People need to want to transition to be considered trans.
Who calls themselves trans but doesn't want to transition? People who are closeted or can't start HRT yet?
>>
>>8620208
They don't tho.
>>
>>8620208
>Don't gay trannies exist?
Transbians are straight males.
>>
>>8620211
People who want the victim card.
>>
>>8620829
Like tumble sjws?
>>
>>8620211
how about those who take 'mones but dont want SRS?

what if they dont want it because they think current SRS is not good enough?

what if they just want to keep their dick?(no genital dysphoria etc.)
>>
>>8615162
> I hate cis women and think trans women are better than them
>>
Late-transitioning trans women shouldn't feel entitled to talk about misogyny like it's something they've personally experienced. You know who I'm talking about: The thirty-something I.T. lead who came out as trans after securing her six figure salary. Obviously her experiences aren't comparable to a cis woman (or early transitioner) who had to claw her way to the same position.

Also, AGP definitely exists. Maybe Ray Blanchard wasn't 100% correct in all his conjectures, but that some male-brained people fantasize about being women in an erotic context is indisputable fact. And stop saying that AGP/"true transsexual" typology has been debunked; it was never debunked in the actual psychiatric literature, it's only "debunked" by politically correct trannies who are uncomfortable with what the theory implies. Generally, the only people who want to debunk AGP are those trans women who fit the description of it.
>>
>>8615715

That's different and you know it.
>>
>>8625996
Equally women shouldn't feel entitled to talk about misandry like it doesn't exist or they're not complicit in it.
>>
>>8625996
>literal /gendercritical talking points, word for word
fuck off terf
>>
>>8625996
>stop saying that AGP/"true transsexual" typology has been debunked; it was never debunked in the actual psychiatric literature
It was never debunked because it's supported by fraudulent science. It doesn't need to be debunked, it basically debunks itself.
>>
>>8627305
SO you're telling me that Caitlyn Jenner, Laura Jane Grace, and the Wachowski sisters have all experienced misogyny growing up?

You are so full of shit.
>>
>>8630317
It's more the fact that it's supported by all of

One researcher with a pet theory
One crazy fringe tranny who everyone else in the community just kind of ignores in her own stew.

It's less "nobody will refute it" and more "nobody gives a shit about it, we've moved on it's 2017 lool"

On 4chan where shit like phrenology and theosophy are regularly resurrected as viable topics for discussion it is little wonder that trolls resurrect this one too.
>>
>>8615976
In Norway a psychologist who specializes in transgenderism has to refer you to Rikshospitalet, the only hospital in Norway that threats trans-related issues. They will examine you to tell, to their best ability, whether you are trans or not. If you are, you have to live as your prefered gender for at least a year (and legally change your name to one that matches you preferred gender) with multiple examinations at Rikshospitalet before you are finally examined a final time.

You are then either diagnosed with transgenderism in adaults (Don't know if this is common elsewhere, but Norway has two diagnoses of transgenderism) or offered other treatment if the cause for wanting to change your gender is not being transgered. (Like being "AGP", which in Norway, prevents you from being diagnosed with transgenderism)
>>
i'm not really that fond of pickles
>>
>>8631652
>Like being "AGP", which in Norway, prevents you from being diagnosed with transgenderism
Yet trannies on this board will defend Norwegiant transphobia and gaketeeping just because it contradicts the hatetruth Blanchardianism, which does say AGPs are trans and should transition!
>>
>>8615997
Gender a lie? Over 97% of humans have a sex, gender identity, gender expression and sexual preference that all line up perfectly. That's statistically speaking an overwhelming burden of proof that those 4 things are very real and intimately connected. If you don't feel like a gender that's cool, but what the fuck do we need a thousand for? Just be you and don't worry about what other people perceive... if they have to try and pick you out of a line up of 1000 incredibly subtle gradations does it even matter which one you are?
>>
>>8631710
First off, sorry if the quotation marks offended you.
Second, AGP people are still allowed to transition, they just have to order their hormones online and pay for their surgeries themself. They can still change their gender.
>>
People can like trans women and not be chasers. Chasers are specifically targeting trans women and fetishize them, not every person that dates trans feels this way
>>
>>8631776
That's still gatekeeping and still ridiculously biased and anti-trans.

Blanchard is on trans people's side. Norway is against them.
>>
>>8618256
This this thiiiiisssss

I learned about genderqueer/nonbinary shit before I learned about actually transitioning trans people and I hate trenders for it
>>
>>8632010
I do not really see how a man that gets off from imagining himself as a girl and someone born with a male body and femiale brain, are in the same category.
>>
>>8633937
Non-AGP transsexuals aren't actually trans. They are effeminate homosexuals taking drag a step too far.
>>
>>8633937
>born with a male body and femiale brain
kek, that old meme again?

trannies have big male skulls with big male brains, get over it
>>
File: nzCnSgM.jpg (179KB, 554x837px) Image search: [Google]
nzCnSgM.jpg
179KB, 554x837px
>I think a lot of non binary stuff is bs.
>I would like to see more passing transpeople for representation... but passing trannies all go stealth
>I think that if you are trans you should have to try to pass. I don't care if it enforces negative stereotypes we need to prove we are just normal people
>Most of the cock lust among transwomen is a meme. Idiots do it seeking validation because they don't understand what being a woman really is.
>If you are a transwoman and you don't deal with your facial hair (excluding for financial reason) you are a cunt.
>Stop stereotyping transbians even if there are plenty of cringy ones. Treat people as individuals.
>STOP TALKING ABOUT BLANCHARD. FUCK!
>Stop playing into stereotypes/memes.
>Stop trying to talk over cis women. Like it or not we are sort of "visitors" to the feminine sphere while they have lived it for their whole lives.
>We can have opinions about femininity but they should be valued slightly less than that of cis females.
>We are women.
>You need to do things to round yourself out and be/talk about more than just transition.
>You don't need to tell people you are trans on first dates. You identify as a female in all other situations why is it we need to be hyper explicit for dating about being trans.
>Ps you should tell them just not until you are comfortable.
>You should be a woman first and trans 2nd. This is so fucking important, and so many get this wrong.
>>
File: cunts.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
hi OP
>>
>>8634358
>>STOP TALKING ABOUT BLANCHARD. FUCK!
no
>>
>>8625996
>Late-transitioning trans women shouldn't feel entitled to talk about misogyny like it's something they've personally experienced. You know who I'm talking about: The thirty-something I.T. lead who came out as trans after securing her six figure salary. Obviously her experiences aren't comparable to a cis woman (or early transitioner) who had to claw her way to the same position.

That doesn't mean, if they've been living as a woman for a decent amount of time, they couldn't have experienced misogyny. It may not be as severe as someone else's experience but it's still very much there.

Do you think women born into wealth shouldn't have a right to complain about misogyny either? How about woman from a culture where women have the same legal rights, or better, as men do compared to a woman from a culture where women are legally second-class citizens?
>>
>>8633993
The size is not what matters dummy, learn what scale and proportions are. What matters is the internal structures of the brain.
>>
>>8634358
>We are women.
Second class women, apparently.

"Women" who mustn't talk over TruWomen.

"Women" whose opinions on femininity are less valued than those of TruWomen.

"Women" who must pretend to be TruWomen.

"Women" who are cunts if they don't hold themselves to higher grooming standards than TruWomen.

"Women" who can't be stereotypes unlike TruWomen.

"Women" who are visitors to the sphere of TruWomen.

Ps for representation I'd like to see more "Women" not pretend to be TruWomen.
>>
I think being trans is a mental illness. Not even trying to bait/troll or be an ass. But I think it's definitely a mental illness and you guys need help (the good kind of help, not being electroshocked or something awful like that)
>>
>>8615162
honpinions?
>>
>>8637777
nobody cares what you think
>>
>>8615162
I'll post opinions that are actually unpopular among the trannies here instead.

I think most of the trans women here are pathetic Uncle Susans that are desperate for affection and some kind of acceptance from the conservative majority that hates them so they parrot alt-right memes and toss other people like them under the bus in a vain attempt to seem "sensible" and "red-pilled".

Most of the trans women here are lesbos and are AGP in some sense. They meme about it and joke a lot about it and toss it around as an insult while pretend to be bi or straight but they know it's true.

Most of the trans women here don't pass because they're lazy and think sitting on their ass shitposting on this miserable board while self-medding on hormones will work out in the long run but they just end up being in permanent boymode because the inherent pessimism of this board and their inability to actually present as female leaves them feeling hopeless.

Trump is an idiot who is accelerating the downfall of the US and the trannies who voted for him are even more stupid and short sighted.

I don't really understand non-binary people but I respect their identities.

This board's obsession with passing and it's nature of disparaging anyone who doesn't pass perfectly is toxic and unhealthy.

The trans people here are probably the most mentally ill and self-loathing out of the general trans population.
>>
>>8638376
This x100.

>I don't really understand non-binary people but I respect their identities.
To this, though, I'll add that I won't use any made up pronouns for non-binaries. I'll go as far as a gender-neutral "they" if you want, but if you're trying to make me say xe or some shit then I refuse.
>>
>>8638376
>Most of the trans women here are lesbos and are AGP in some sense. They meme about it and joke a lot about it and toss it around as an insult while pretend to be bi or straight but they know it's true.
This except AGPs can be bi or even straight kinda. It's not pretending.
>>
>>8615201
>>The current Sex-Reassignment surgeries are kinda bad
fucking thank you
>>
>>8615201
I agree with the first one the most. These "non binary gender fluid" types have delegitimized the transgender community so fucking much. You want to have a full beard but wear a dress every once in a while? Then do it at home and keep it to your fucking self. You died your hair pink but still look 100% like a guy? Stop going around screaming at people about trans rights you stupid tumblr fuck.
>>
>>8615484
>mental changes
As in reduced dysphoria? Are there supposed to be others?
>>
>>8638376
THESE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING AGP
>>
>>8634737
You want trannies to continue to be represented by unpassing hons?

Yeah, you can call us 2nd class but if we act equal then you get pissed too. There is no way to win.

We are born fucked and trying to make the best of things while showing people that we are not degenerates they think we are. "Uncle Tom"ing up to cis women might not be ideal but it is about incremental steps towards a semblance of equality.
>>
>>8633937
Because you have no way of knowing if you have a "female brain" or not.
>>
>>8615162
Trans shouldn't serve in the military as gender dysphoria is a medical condition. I mean the military doesn't take people for reasons ranging from needing glasses to sinus conditions to heart conditions, so why shouldn't a mental health issue exclude you?
>>
>>8647868
>I mean the military doesn't take people for reasons ranging from needing glasses

Completely wrong. The military doesn't disqualify you for needing glasses and even has its own supply of prescription glasses that meet military regulations.

Have you seriously never seen a picture of a soldier wearing glasses before?
>>
Nonbinary identities are real but misunderstood and overvalued by large.

I used to be really empathetic with the lack of understanding cis people have towards trans people but now I just don't care, I view cis people like little ignorant babies when it comes to talking about social politics.

If you haven't started beginning transitioning by the age of 25, you probably aren't trans or don't have bad enough gender dysphoria for it to be worth transitioning.

The body acceptance movement is a good idea at the core and could have been used to help normalize trans people (those who choose the op or not) and other freaks like us instead of giving burgers the green light to eat themselves to death.

I'm secretly glad I'm trans and I like my natural genitals, I think it makes me more unique. I did not enjoy transitioning but I like the present and if I could choose to be a cis man (as a ftm now) I wouldn't. I honestly cannot get my head around why gay men would rather have dirty poop sex with each other when trans men exist, it's disgusting.

(not really a trans thing but) I'm so sick of seeing straight relationships everywhere. I know it's the minority, but holy shit. How do these people not realize every straight relationship portrayed is the same thing, every time, no matter the media type? It's so fucking boring.
>>
>>8648071
This is me again, just wanted to say I basically went through a phase of self-flagellation in desire to appease the perceived wants of the "normal (cis)" society and now I don't give a fuck, no I'm not a 'sjw' I'm just not so fucking insecure enough to throw myself or other trans people under the bus so cis people will think wow he's one of the COOL trannies. Fuck that noise, cis people can have it hard for once, I'm not bending backwards to appease anyone anymore.
>>
>>8648071
>If you haven't started beginning transitioning by the age of 25, you probably aren't trans
Got mad right here.

>or don't have bad enough gender dysphoria for it to be worth transitioning.
Then went sad instead.
>>
File: vagina flora.png (24KB, 437x441px) Image search: [Google]
vagina flora.png
24KB, 437x441px
>>8648071
>implying vaginas are somehow clean

Hell, at least gay bottoms can douche. AFABs can't douche without risking UTIs.
>>
>>8648116
t mad cisfag.

Lol welcome to the real world, there's staph, ecoli, ever mrsa EVERYWHERE on your body, all the time. It still doesn't change the fact that it doesn't take me 30 minutes to clean the poop out of my shithole every time I want to have sex or risk my bf swordfighting a turd and getting poop everywhere. Not to mention self lubrication, my bf can have me whenever he wants and its as simple as pulling my pants down and fucking.
>>
>>8648169
>mad
>comfortable

Pick and only one tranny, and enjoy your smelly yeast hole with an engorged clit.
>>
>>8647518
I never said there was. People here like to think that it makes them less trans or lesser women but it's just an odd sexuality that's very likely to be innate in some way or another. Instead of denying Blanchard's findings they should instead hijack it from both him and the other transphobic assholes that like to use it as a bludgeon against trans women.
>>
>>8648396
nope, stop using blanchard buzzwords and they'll go away.

>inb4 abloobloobloo but it's ALT KNOWLEDGE pseudoscience!! KEK PRAISE IT!
>>
>>8648396
>implying he doesn't have the most pro-trans view there is
>implying he's transphobic
>>
>>8615715

O. K.

>>8626115

it really isn't
>>
Trans conservative....almost all my opinions are unpopular
>>
>>8648683
>Trans conservative
what views?
>>
>>8648071
>) I'm so sick of seeing straight relationships everywhere. I know it's the minority, but holy shit. How do these people not realize every straight relationship portrayed is the same thing, every time, no matter the media type? It's so fucking boring.
Preach sistah!
>>
>>8648456
He is though. Is this bait or is the Blanchard cult that we have on this board really that insane?

Even if you agree with his research, you can't deny the fact that he has the views of an old man who comes from an era where trans women were largely considered mentally ill men by the people treating them. You have to be delusional to think he has the most pro-trans views when he constantly retweets TERFs and supporters of anti-trans shit like bathroom bills. I don't see how he's pro-trans besides giving some trannies hormones in the 80s and writing a few papers about them that have, in the long run, become little more than a cudgel used by TERFs and other social conservatives as a way to both disparage them and curtail their rights.

Honestly, part of me wonders if he now secretly despises trans people for rejecting his work and the medical establishment making his typology largely irrelevant in the diagnosis and treatment of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8615201
Yeah, this so much. NBs are cringeworthy on its own, but they do great damage when they expose themselves to young, easily-impressed transgender minds.

This so fucking much. Gender emanates from the biological processes and needs of an individual. I'm a submissive tranny, not because the patriarchy says all women should be submissive, but because I need to be taken by a man for survival's sake. Not to sound cliched, but it's instinct.
>>
>>8649271
Very creationist view of psychology. Gender IS a social construct, in the way race is. Sure, identifiable factors arise out of biological process but that doesnt determine much else.

Believing youre a sub for survival's sake invalidates women who are strong and independent
>>
>>8615201
>>8617486
>>8649271
but it is
by definition
>>
>>8649023
>Honestly, part of me wonders if he now secretly despises trans people for rejecting his work and the medical establishment making his typology largely irrelevant in the diagnosis and treatment of gender dysphoria.
Wouldn't you?
>>
>>8649271
>I'm a submissive tranny, not because the patriarchy says all women should be submissive, but because I need to be taken by a man for survival's sake. Not to sound cliched, but it's instinct.

That's p sexy even if it is just your nature
>>
>>8620250
All trannies are either gay or just dudes pretending to be women in order to shame lesbians into sucking their dicks.
>>
>>8649383
PsBis?
>>
>>8615201
I fucking love you. Except for the last two, Suporn's work is pretty good, it's never going to be cis-tier and alt-right trannies are almost always cringey uncle toms.
>>
>>8649540
No neovagina is a vagina and non-liberal != alt-right.
>>
>>8620300
What Im transbi but lean toward men?
>>
>>8649546
Name one non-liberal view that isn't alt-right
>>
>>8649557
Equality.
>>
>>8615162
>it's definitely a delusion
>we should strongly encourage the development of a medicine cure for dysphoria, surgery is dangerous and rarely gives satisfying outcomes, let alone long-term satisfaction
>legal transition causes more social trouble than it's worth for us
>>
>>8634358
>Most of the cock lust among transwomen is a meme.

sounds like an AGP wrote this. I was a cock-hungry fag pre-transition and now I'm just a cock-hungry girl
>>
>>8649557
Revolutionary communism
>>
>>8649999

HRT didn't kill your desire?
>>
>>8649999
Nice quads, and the truth
My libido vanished for about 6 months but when I got a boyfriend and had cock constantly within reach I started being horny significantly more often than he is.
>>
>>8650023
it did for a few months, but like >>8650033 said, having a boyfriend made it skyrocket. Then we got long distance and broke up, but my drive is still there ;_;
Honestly my first priority upon coming back to school is getting a bf
>>
>>8617194
>all children should be put on puberty blockers
>because one child in thirty thousand might not like it
This is what insanity looks like.
>>
>>8615162
Having dysphoria or being on hormones should make you unfit for military service.
>>
>>8615201
you sound like a fascist.
>>
>>8649318
So you're saying he does despise trans people? How pro-trans of him.
>>
>>8650693
Why?
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.