[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /pol/ pretending to like trans women, traps and femboys the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: photo_2017-07-19_11-21-14.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-19_11-21-14.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Is /pol/ pretending to like trans women, traps and femboys the male equivalent to SJW women pretending to be lesbian and "queer" for attention?
>>
How do you figure, OP? I think sjw types do it because they want to feel victimized, pol does it because they're lonely losers.
>>
File: File.jpg (241KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
File.jpg
241KB, 957x1024px
>pretending

Nope. Not at all.
>>
>>8613396
You should get a /pol/ bf, cara.
Every HSTS early transitioner trutransgirl is married to a right wing guy and has strong family values that focus on non degeneracy.
>>
>>8613405
Also
>pretending
>>
>>8613405
why isn't T welcome i'm not mentally ill thats wht the sjws have painted us as...
>>
>>8613405
Enjoying your dead threads?
>>
File: 934085.png (3MB, 2072x1436px) Image search: [Google]
934085.png
3MB, 2072x1436px
>>8613405
Being attracted to any "gay male archetype" of male, like twinks, bears, mascs, femmes, baras, femboys, etc. is a hallmark of not actually being attracted to boys. Technically gay men are straight.
>>
>>8613427
>Cara getting triggered at the superior partnership once more
>>
>>8613396
yes.
/pol/ is not someone who you should trust.
It's run by the jews.
>>
File: 89789.png (2MB, 2542x1434px) Image search: [Google]
89789.png
2MB, 2542x1434px
>>8613440
But I said that trans lesbians WERE violent?
>>
>>8613408
...?
>>8613410
Trust me, even if you were invited, you wouldn't like the atmosphere if you're trans
>>8613425
Take it up with the admin if you want. Cause I ain't him. >>8613355
>>8613427
>attracted to hairy large man
>no interest in women
>actually straight
Sure thing, Cara.
>>
>>8613516
Those aren't trannies, lol. For someone "straight" you sure do seem a little obsessed with proving cis lesbians are not violent she devils.

Methinks you're just hiding something.
>>
File: 1452707522946.jpg (60KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1452707522946.jpg
60KB, 500x667px
>>8613520
but i just want to be apart of pols expectations and satisfy them as well ;-;
>>
>>8613563
(maybe just don't say what you are then) Have you posted in the chart thread by chance?
>>
>>8613687
is this how blaire white fell for the alt right dick?
>>
>>8613692
Lel, I dunno. Have only talked with her once or twice very briefly. I wouldn't oppose having you trannies around if it were my call, but it isn't.
>>
File: 1452720414650.jpg (76KB, 484x650px) Image search: [Google]
1452720414650.jpg
76KB, 484x650px
>>8613738
we are pretty great people if you take the time to get to know us, a lot of what the media says is untrue. If you actually meet someone who is trans, we are just like anyone else we were just born with a really shitty intersex condition. Other than that we are intelligent, open minded, thoughtful, and very adaptive thinkers since we went through hell to pass and assimilate into society.

If pol doesn't want to sleep with us that fine I honestly don't care, I'm just tired of all the hate and judgement based off the actions of a loud dumb minority within a minority. But if you do decide to be attracted to us you can cum all you want since we don't get pregnant. I mean isn't that the best to be able to fuck a hot waifu that does everything for you without any of the repercussions?

Tell your higher ups plis.
>>
Yes.
>respecting people who don't respect you
You're wrong to do that.
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (234KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
234KB, 600x429px
>>8613396
Pol is a politically multicultural board full of many different ideologies. You cannot pin pol to one ideology however there's no leftism allowed. All leftists are to be exiled to /leftypol/. There's currently a small meme war between leftypol and pol going on.
>>
>>8613872
>Pol is a politically multicultural board full of many different ideologies.
>there's no leftism allowed.
So it's a right wing board, that's pretty dang stupid.
>All leftists are to be exiled to /leftypol/.
/leftypol/ is only for nationalists and stalinists, which is also pretty dang stupid.
>>
>>8613894
t. buys his food at a supermarket
>>
>>8613922
When the alternative for many people is to simply not get any food at all, can you blame them for desiring that alternative methods of distribution be considered?
>>
>>8613951
>other people starve
>this justifies me complaining about capitalism from my iPhone
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8613961
>/pol/ complains about globalism from their iphones

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8613961
>other people starve
>I could too because I'm not rich
>there's no justification to complain about this at all
I don't know, I think intentionally allowing people to starve when we produce more than enough to feed everyone on this planet is barbaric, it's savage, it's what your type would call "degenerate" isn't it? It's mass slaughter for profit, or laziness.
>>
>>8613830
As it turns out, I do happen to know one trans girl who frequents this board already and she's really cool, and you certainly sound like you are too. I could pass the message on, but it might not even be in my own best interest to do so, honestly. (Also, probably at half of /pol/ most definitely does want to sleep with you.)
>>
>>8614009
add me if you want skype is stonedmiku we can chat or watever baka
>>
>>8613987
>intentionally allowing people to starve
What have you done to feed them?

>what your type would call "degenerate" isn't it?
You haven't the first clue who "my type" are friend.

>It's mass slaughter for profit, or laziness.
Save it for your next report on Marxism.
>>
>>8614055
>straight up dis marxism
>fag still calls me a marxist because that's what he thinks he's supposed to be wary of
Enjoy justifying and defending the atrocities committed by other people in the name of saving money. Mass death is cool now I guess.
>>
>>8614052
Sure thing, baka. (Wow, three new contacts from this board in like a week)
>>
>>8614082
You want people's freedom destroyed and property stolen in the name of Need. You are a Marxist no matter what you call yourself.
>>
>>8613404
maybe
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.