[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just a phase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1434695718821.png (167KB, 445x367px) Image search: [Google]
1434695718821.png
167KB, 445x367px
I need someone to bounce my analysis/thoughts off of, here's the sitrep

>Consider myself straight(?)
>Get gf
>2 years later
>He's actually a bf
>Don't make a big deal about it
>Like at all. Literally said 'I don't care' when he came out to me
>Upset I didn't treat it as something special
>5 years later
>We're adults now
>Doesn't really like it when I call him a man
>Prefers being called boy
>Still the girliest motherfucker I know (grew up in a female dominant environment, most ladies in my senpai are tougher than my marine buddies)
>He wears stockings, panties, skirts, normal bikini and other girly clothes (sorry for giving clothes a gender I guess)
>Shows off his tits on twitter now and then
>Didn't tell his family (excluding sis) yet but somehow telling 50k strangers on tumblr counts as 'coming out'

>I sort of feel guilty for still feeling straight(?)

Is it a phase? it sure as fuck feels like it but asking that sorta shit is a one-way ticket to getting yourself into a fight.
Is it me? I really don't give 2 shits about gender (Was raised by a single open-minded dutch mom who's a hippy).

I think I just fell in love with them as a person but I'm still confused sometimes by the things he does as a 'supposed' trans.
I'm not really gonna take any action, change or whatever cause we're super happy together but you know...

Why are you not fine being called a man?
Why do you dress like a slutty girl?
Why is it more important to your internet followers than your family?
Why do I need to treat it as something special?
>>
Your gf sounds like a trendy retard
>>
>Why are you not fine being called a man?
Kind of a obvious answer. She is not identifying a man, so... yeah.
>Why is it more important to your internet followers than your family?
Because internet followers actually enjoy her and her family is stuck with her because people, for some reason, think that just because it's your family you need to be close to them. Spoiler: you don't
>Why do I need to treat it as something special?
You don't, unless she is proud to be a trap. Traps are really proud of the fact that they are able to trick men into liking them while they have a penis under their skirt.
>>
If they refuse to identify as a man or a woman and instead insist on being called a boy, run, you're an accessory and should run.
>>
>>8611779
You're super misunderstanding, I think. I'm pretty sure OP is dating an FTM who doesn't act M at all.
>>
>>8611779
FtM

>>8611544
>is it a phase?
It's either a phase, and he doesn't experience dysphoria, or he's dealing with something that's preventing him from transitioning. Either way, you should talk to him about it.
>>
>>8611544
kill the trender OP
make world a better place
>>
>>8611544
Look, it is clear to me you are dating some kind of nonbinary (trender or not). Most of the trans here are binary in the sense that they are transitioning to become the opposite sex, or they are just agp which they have their own thread. If your bf is openly expressing his sissy side and even flaunting his tits, wearing skirts, etc which should be a big no no based on traditional ftm dysphoria, then he is mostly something in between male and female ( in terms of self identity)

So what should you do? Well do you love erm....zer? Frankly if it were me and my lover is flaunting his/her self online for a bunch of strangers, he/she wouldnt be my lover for very long. Have some self respect dude.
>>
Hey OP.

I don't really value gender much, either. Also raised by hippie-esque people. To me it's a thing, but I don't care about it much.

However from what I know, trans people often care about it a lot and often have many hangups about it. Tumblr and so on are 'safe' outlets, in person is far scarier to talk about/dress like/deal with Stuff You Care About. I'm not saying it might not be a ploy for attention (humans like attention a lot) but there's good odds from that description that it's something your bf is really worried about but is hiding that worry.

Part of being in a relationship is giving people space to do their own thinking and feeling. But part of it is also knocking on that door sometimes so people let you in and let you understand them and support them in their shit.

Sounds like you need to do the latter? It might be a bit dangerous/fraught to do so, but if you come from the position of 'I like you and want to help with this thing, how do I, help me', it should work out.
>>
File: 1411398102234.jpg (39KB, 238x323px) Image search: [Google]
1411398102234.jpg
39KB, 238x323px
OP here
Thanks peeps, this helped me more than I thought it would; gained some new perspective.

I had intentionally biased this post somewhat to get more clear cut answers but in retrospect I don't think I should've.

Made some assumptions that make me look silly now.

Again, thank you!!
>>
I see a lot of ignorance towards OP's bf in this thread.

>>8611544
>>8612834
OP, your boyfriend is AAP. That's a sexuality where he's enjoys the idea of himself as a man. It's not a phase, but he may experiment with different ways of expressing it. He's not fundamentally more masculine than women but he's the type of person who may or may not ftm transition anyway. If he can cope without transition by identifying as a boy, good for him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.