[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone ran a "Transition House" would you go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1438408641001.jpg (9KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1438408641001.jpg
9KB, 228x251px
If someone ran a "Transition House" would you go?

Basically it would be run like a retreat, ftm/mtf come and book in and get help with their transition. Vocal training, body language training, changing how you walk, how to dress appropriately, make up courses for mtf's, therapy and whatever else. A safe space away from family and friends to transition peacefully with support and people knowledgeable enough to help.
>>
No. Most people here are too shy to go to a support group or leave their rooms for anything more than their retail job. Why the hell would they go to a transition house?
>>
>Vocal training, body language training, changing how you walk, how to dress appropriately, make up courses
none of those are things that real trans people would find useful, might as well call it a hon house
>>
>>8611056
You must have saved that picture so long ago...
>>
>>8611056
something like this exists
my grandma left her husband and went to some south american island that was pretty much a hon colony to try to teach them how to use makeup and garden and stuff
she learned of it from playing second life
>>
>>8611065
>none of those are things that real trans people would find useful
lmfao we'd have a lot more passable trans actually.
>>
>>8611056
sounds so good but i wouldn't join, just like this place, I'd end being hated no matter how much i try to motivate and help ppl
>>
File: 1487923123546.png (375KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487923123546.png
375KB, 1920x1200px
>>8611056
i'd rather just have a simply trannyhouse tbhon
>>
>>8611056
Welcome to Chez Hon,
We have many options catering to your Sissfication needs!
Vocal training: For the hon that didnt make any effort to be "themselves" ;) through their lifetime

Body Language: Can you not pick up natural social queues that have been around you your whole life? Become an awkward creepy otherling that matches your online 13 year old myspace girl persona!

Walking: Have no hips? No problem, learn to walk like a sock up your butt at Chez Hon!

Dress appropriately: Hey sissy! Nice fishnets, are you going to that programming lecture this afternoon? You go hon!

Makeup Courses: Forget practical things Youtube channels and selfawareness. Here at Chez Hon get it on with Honette, she will make you that little girl you've always dreamed of!

Therapy: Avoid center's that may find healthier ways dealing with your fetish >:(
you're a pretty little 6'3 lesbian girl!
>>
>>8611056
As long as it is away from my family I would. Probably would find a nice tranny there too
>>
>>8611512
Why are you upset?
>>
>>8611056
I'd rather not trap myself.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8611834
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8611841
How does my post belong on /r9k/?
This is relevant to /lgbt/ as a trans topic.
>>>/trash/ for your posts.
>>
>>8611849
Go home nofap incels
>>
>>8611855
>NoFap incels
NoFap is a great alternative to trapping yourself.
I am home, this is my main board.
>>
>>8611056
Sounds like a good idea you'd have to do vetting to keep out chaser from volunteering as staff tho.
>>
File: 2313212.png (203KB, 409x338px) Image search: [Google]
2313212.png
203KB, 409x338px
>>8611857
>NoFap is a great alternative to trapping yourself.
>>
>>8611056
Realistically it would be so expensive that only rich hons would be able to go and it'd be filled with fetishists
>>
>>8611512
This is gold
>>
>>8611831
This is true though. If you need a house to teach you all this stuff and you're not already halfway there from being naturally effeminate then I doubt your validity that much more.
>>
>>8611998
>Implying women aren't brainwashed into being "feminine"
>Implying gender isn't 95% performance
Do you even feminism?
>>
>>8612002
t. Judith Butler
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.