[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does bisexuals is real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: o.png (706KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
706KB, 525x700px
are bisexuals real? ive enver seen one before so im starting to doubt whether they legitimately exist - maybe they are a cryptid or some sort of lucid shared dream that we've all fooled ourselves into beliving are real throught he power of our collective unconsciousness. pls respond because im starting to get tremors in my hands thinking about whether this facet of my life is real or an allusion formulated through the power of liberal media

pic related

crosspost from /x/
>>
File: Bipepe.jpg (8KB, 150x138px) Image search: [Google]
Bipepe.jpg
8KB, 150x138px
Hi. Waddup?
>>
>>8610514
Bisexuals are gay men and women who would betray their own instincts to marry the opposite sex for societal prestige and easy child-rearing and are rightfully shamed by both sides for this.

Bisexual is a nice word for gay willing to live as a straight but cheat on their wife/husband.

If you marry them you will not know until it is too late.
>>
I'm bi. It's kinda weird for me because I jerk off to guys a lot more and tend to think of chicks in a more romantic sense. Not to say it's exclusively like that, but it just occurs more often
>>
>>8611131
nice meme
>>
Bi guy here

Been dating a dude (on and off) for a few years now.

I started out straight and I'm still mostly attracted to feminine features, but chicks are such a pain in the ass. I'm glad I have an alternative.
>>
>>8611159
>I jerk off to guys a lot more and tend to think of chicks in a more romantic sense
Weird, I am the exact opposite
>>
Does liking cis females and traps/shemales count as bi?

I'd do it with a guy, I even dated one and we fucked, but I seem to enjoy it most with chubber girls or skinny traps
>>
>>8611167
Either way, kinda makes the cheating bi marriage meme seem a little true? Of course, not to say it's ever case
>>
really op?

Im bi, I like girls mostly but I like girly boys and trans girls too.
>>
Bi's, until they marry a man or a woman, are kind of like Schroedinger's Cat (Schroedinger's Sexuality?)
And that's what makes them bi. Is that, from the info you have, they are likely to "become homo" or "become hetero" at any time.
>>
>>8611170
you're bi af

>>8611172
everyone knows straight people are the least faithful
>>
>>8611166
Basically the biggest upside right here. Dubs confirm.
>>
>>8611188
Your dubs double confirms it
>>
>>8610514
I thought I was bisexual, until I realized I was only really sexually attracted to men and my attraction to women was just the desire to be them, not actually do anything sexual with them.
>>
>>8611170
I mean it's just a label, use it however you want.
People always seem to think that sexuality is something you discover about who you are as a person. But I always felt like you should just fuck whoever you want to fuck, and then decide afterwards whatever your sexual orientation is.
>>
>>8611194
Master race double confirmed. Nice.
>>8611197
>just the desire to be them
Hoo boy. Be careful with that language round here....
>>
>>8611131
I'm bi and I don't want children or a family life, what about that?
>>
trans and bi here, it's pretty nice desu
>>
I'm bi and in a loving relationship with a femboy.
>>
bi male, i only kissed guys, but had sex only with girls. Cause of the prejudice maybe.. i hope to find a man someday to experience
>>
>>8611715
Hoping I can say the same very soon. ;(
>>
>>8611509
Would you prefer to marry a male or female?

>>8611723
At least you are honest. The main complaint by gays is that many bisexuals are in heterosexual sex/relationships because of the hate for gays societally and they are much more likely to be in the closet.
>>
>>8611131
Of course bisexuals will more often marry straight people than gay people...
there's more straight people in the world, lol
>>
>>8610514
I'm a bi mtf. I feel like I bond with and feel romantic towards women easier, whereas I'm mostly just attracted to men sexually. I've never really been with a dude, but idk I just don't like the ways guys act I don't know if I could be in a relationship with one, but like they're much more attractive than women tho. Whereas women are wonderful but don't really get me going all that much.
>>
>>8611159
that's me just replace 'guys' with 'twinks' pretty much
>>
>>8610514

Bi man here

Send help my dick is out of control
>>
>>8613282
Twinks are hot. I think I just have a thing for androgyny
>>
>>8610514
ya I'm bi what's good
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.