[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were they right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: slipper slope fallacy.jpg (185KB, 716x750px) Image search: [Google]
slipper slope fallacy.jpg
185KB, 716x750px
Were they right?
>>
>>8610170
Who cares? Fuck all the animals you want, it's not my business.
>>
File: sad dog.jpg (119KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
sad dog.jpg
119KB, 700x437px
>>8610180
But what about the animals you're fucking? Don't they have rights?
>>
>>8610289
No?
>>
>>8610318
Oh, I get it. You have all the rights now, so now you think you can take away everyone else's rights. Classic pecking-order.
>>
>>8610345
Animals aren't someone else.
>>
>>8610170
They didn't legalize bestiality, they ruled that the current law only prohibited penetrative bestiality and that the law had to be changed if they wanted to convict someone having oral bestiality.
>>
>>8610354
And sadly an attempt to close the loophole failed to pass (though apparently not because of animal-fuckers, but because it was part of a general animal protections bill that also completely outlawed any killing of animals - which the agriculture industry took issue with for obvious reasons).
>>
>>8610433
>sadly
>>
>>8610438
fuck off canada
>>
>>8610507
The US is worse
https://www.zeta-verein.de/en/zoophilia/worldmap-zoophilia/
>>
>>8610550
>worse
>>
>>8610433
wait, they seriously still haven't closed this loophole?

it is legal to blow your dog in Canada?
>>
File: fc,550x550,black.u4.jpg (21KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,black.u4.jpg
21KB, 550x550px
>>8610170
>>
Nothing like quoting a bad headline without reading the actual news related to what it is talking about.
>>
>>8610289
Are you retarded? Animals aren't sentient so no they don't deserve to have rights.
>>
>>8610725
Sentience is being able to perceive one's surroundings.
>>
>>8610742
You get rights when you are capable of respecting other's rights. Animals aren't.

>but children
>but the disabled
Children grow up and we already take away rights from the braindead.
>>
>>8610170
Killing animals for food or fun (hunting) is ok, but fucking them is somehow isn't?
>>
>>8610750
Does that mean I'm allowed to torture psychopaths, since they don't have rights since they can't respect others? I'm not a fan of your concept of morality if torture is allowed within it.
>>
>>8610776
The hypocrisy of the animal rights retards.
>>
>>8610783
not him, but
fucking=/=torture
>>
>>8610783
I'm questioning your sapience if you're really asking that and not just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>8610830
>sapience
Thank you.
I just think the whole "unalienable rights" thing is total bullshit. Most rights, even of sapient, rights-respecting human beings, can and should be violated for the right reasons.
>>
>>8610852
>I just think the whole "unalienable rights" thing is total bullshit.
t. supports rights for animals
>>
>>8610170
Full bestiality has been legal in 12 states of America far longer than Canada's recent law change which only occurred during a trial of a man who was molesting his daughter.
Take another knot, burger
>>
>>8610909
>12 out of 50 states never bothered writing any laws concerning bestiality

>Canada's Supreme Court specifically legalizes bestiality across the entire nation by overruling a law outlawing it, and it wasn't even a controversial vote, it was nearly unanimous

>the guy who molested his daughters 13 times is serving a 16 year sentence

>in Canada, you get 1 year in jail every time you fuck a child

I'm sorry, but Canada wins the degeneracy competition
>>
File: IMG_6906.jpg (58KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6906.jpg
58KB, 800x500px
CANADIAN MOLESTS 6 CHILDREN, GETS 3 YEARS IN JAIL

SIX MONTHS FOR EACH KID HE FUCKED

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.294350
>>
>>8611114
Muslims aren't canadians
Besides, you fags have pizzagate where child fuckers get 0 sentence
>>
>>8611189
>Leaf deflects to a conspiracy literally made up by /pol/ to prove his point

Classic.
>>
>>8610170
I don't think bestiality should be legal simply because the like between what is animal abuse and what is not is waaaay too blurry. I mean if your dog is trying to hump you and you let it fuck you, sure. It's disgusting to the very fiber of my being but not abuse. But most situations aren't clear like that.

However, I find that the west tends to go overboard with the whole animal abuse thing anyway, and while I love animals, at the end of the day they're really just animals, and we're incredibly hypocritical about the way we tolerate the treatment of farm animals while giving out jail time for doing similar things to pets.
>>
Dogs can't consent unless the dogs doing the fucking. Why is Canada such a disgusting mess of a nation? How embarrassing. Can't wait till Kevin o Leary becomes prime minister maybe then they won't be a joke.
>>
File: IMG_6911.gif (165KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6911.gif
165KB, 200x150px
>>8611660
>I don't think bestiality should be legal

what a courageous, principled position
>>
What has this got to do with LGBT?
>>
File: 1471837154660.png (128KB, 320x334px) Image search: [Google]
1471837154660.png
128KB, 320x334px
>tfw can legally take the knot if I move to canada.
>>
>>8611982
>LGBTZ
Get with the times fampai
>>
>>8611982
Stop discriminating against zoosexuals
>>
>>8610750
>You get rights when you are capable of respecting other's rights.
If that were true, there would be no "cruel and unusual punishments" clause in the Bill of Rights. Criminals do not respect others' rights, but we still respect theirs.

>>8611058
Canada didn't actually change the law though, that's the whole point.
>>
>>8610170
>Live in a world where animals are kept in shite conditions their entire lives, force impregnated, milked, mass murdered, etc. to feed the majority
>Majority: "OMG U LET DA ANIML FUK U! DEGENERACY!"
>>
>>8610170
Bestitality is wrong in all circumstances it's not OK ever
>>
>>8611976
Okay? Believe it or not, not every post has to be profound.
>>
>>8612139
>Canada didn't actually change the law

And America never legalized gay marriage
>>
Basically the only way you can take a moral stance against bestiality and not resort to double standards is if you're a vegan too.

Unless murdering a child is morally superior to raping it? I've seen edgy faggots take this stance before hurr durr growing up in suffering is worse than being condemned to eternal non-existence.
>>
>>8612205
This is the philosophical argument and correct argument.

But situational moralistic will meme you to death for having a rational opinion.
>>
I don't have a problem with bestiality so long as it's mutually consensual.

Has got shit all to do with LGB though.
>>
>>8612251
There are plenty of "logical" rebuttals. You're simply operating under the assumption that we apply the same morality to animals as we do to humans.

Murder is a heinous crime not only because of it being a violation of a man's right to live, but for the great pain you cause those who cared and depended on him.

Animals do not have those sorts of social relationships. Sure, some can mourn, but pretending it's the same as a human is the opposite of logic, it's anthromorphizing animals. Murder of an animal is therefore a dissimilar action to murder of a human.

Inflicting ongoing physical pain to an animal however is no different than inflicting ongoing pain to a human.

I mean, I'll agree that sex with an animal that wants to fuck isn't morally wrong under those parameters, but any sex with an animal that is painful or disagreeable is.
>>
File: IMG_6913.jpg (123KB, 805x808px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6913.jpg
123KB, 805x808px
>>8612205
I FUCKING KNEW IT

YOU FUCKERS ACTUALLY WANT TO LEGALIZE BESTIALITY NEXT

/POL/ WAS RIGHT
>>
>>8612301
love is love
>>
>>8612301
It's why we're trying to get Muslims to immigrate.
>>
>>8612301
The slippery slope fallacy is a flawed in many ways, one of them is that it assumes that there won't be further discourse and discussion along the way that will eventually change people's opinions

Actually read the article anyway, it's nothing like how anyone in this thread is making it out to be.

Also:

>pedophilia before bestiality
>pedophilia right after gay marriage

I get the slight feeling that whoever made this might of been a pedo who's been normalised to it and doesn't quite realise how unbelievably disgusting it is to the average person
>>
>>8612301
That image is totally out of order though.
>>
>>8612301
Not just that, but baby rape and even puppy sex.

But only for sexual minorities, racial minorities, and women. White men will only be legally allowed to bottom for black men, with their wives being bred by those same men.

It'll be a glorious realization of the cultural Marxist dream, and I personally can't wait until the white race is finished and I'm fucking a 3 month old male dolphin in the asshole.
>>
>>8612293
>but for the great pain you cause those who cared and depended on him.

Irrelevant. Pain isn't tangible and only lawyers pretend punishment is "for the families". It's for a functioning society, not for your feelings.

>some can mourn

Please quantify how "emotional pain" is somehow more special when homo sapiens experience it. Using the anthropomophic meme doesn't change the fact that emotions are emotions are emotions.

>Inflicting ongoing physical pain to an animal however is no different than inflicting ongoing pain to a human.

So all animal husbandry should be banned unless the cattle is heavily sedated with a bolt pistol?

Because that's not how it works in the real world.
>>
>>8612301
>>8612321
They also forgot polygamy and incest.
>>
>>8610750

Then according to you is totally okay to rape and torture to death my mentally retarded brother?
>>
File: unbeliavable .jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
unbeliavable .jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>8610289
Didn't the nazi's come up with animal rights?!?!?!
Do you want to be associated with those horrible people and their sick filthy ideas?
I literally can't even believe you would suggest such a sick nazi idea.
>>
>>8612329
Lol.
>Psychological pain has no bearing on morality.

>Please quantify
The way in which human beings' physical brains are composed allows for deeper attachments to one another than the types of animals we typically consume.
>Emotions are emotions
Lol, that's patently false. That's like saying "brains are brains are brains"

>Last point
"No different" doesn't mean "morally equal". Pain actually is pain actually is pain. Physically it's the same. But human lives are more important than animals. So obviously abusing an animal is less serious than abusing a person.
>>
File: slippery slope is a fallacy.png (375KB, 664x1110px) Image search: [Google]
slippery slope is a fallacy.png
375KB, 664x1110px
>>8612334
>They also forgot polygamy and incest.

Both are well on their way to be normalized / legalized
>>
>>8612301
>/POL/ WAS RIGHT
Straight people legalized it though but you never bitch at them now do you?
You hypocritical cunt.
>>
File: IMG_6918.jpg (165KB, 750x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6918.jpg
165KB, 750x985px
>>8613393
I don't care that straight people did it. Why would that have any relevance whatsoever?

The ironic thing is I was always one of the tolerant, progressive ones. I always supported legalizing gay marriage because even though I believe it's sinful, the government shouldn't tell people they're not allowed to do it because that's discrimination. And then they turned around and stabbed me in the back, suing that baker who refused to bake their wedding cake, suing that florist who refused to sell them flowers for their wedding, sending death threats to that pizza shop that said they wouldn't cater at a gay wedding. And now it's looking like the "slippery slope" people were right - people are legalizing bestiality, trying to legalize polygamy and incest, etc.

Was I wrong to be tolerant?
>>
>>8614465
>Was I wrong to be tolerant?
I'm LGBT myself and I'd say the answer to that is obvious.

This whole thing, gay marriage and everything else, was never about equality. If was about liberal progressives showing how much better they are than everybody else and how if you don't vote for them you're a bad person.

It was about spitting in the face of their opposition. It's about telling anyone religious how powerless they are.

"Look at us, we can do whatever we want, we can profane all that is sacred to you, and you have to grin and pretend you like it, or we're destroying your business and your livelihood."

And shame on the public who were fool enough to believe it or who didn't care to oppose it.
>>
>>8614465
It's kind of important to note that the issue wasn't that they refused to produce products against their beliefs; a wedding cake's a wedding cake, flowers are flowers, (the pizza one may have some validity). The issue was that they were refusing to produce and provide sexually neutral products to people because those people were gay and/or intended to use said purchased products for a ceremony they didn't agree with.
This is like saying that real estate agents should then be allowed to refuse to sell hoses to gays because gay sex may ensue in the house, or car dealerships should be allowed to refuse to sell cars to gays because one person may drive their same-sex partner somewhere in the car. At this point, they are refusing the customer the right to purchase the product and use it at their own discretion, not refusing the customer the right to recieve whichever product they may demand (which would be reasonable).
>>
>>8614465
people have been trying to find excuses to legalize that shit for a real long time senpai, we're just the latest thing they've latched on to.
>>
>>8614524
i picture you as an old man shaking a cane at the kids on his lawn
>>
>>8617203
It should be your absolute discretion who you sell what to.
>>
>>8617241
that's how it used to be, and we realized that it didn't work.
>>
>>8610170
I don't think it's a reason to say LGBT rights are/were a mistake, but community needs to openly disavow anyone who wants to include bestiality or pedophilia. Those are so obviously different from being gay or trans. FUCK LGBTP
>>
>>8614465
>I don't care that straight people did it. Why would that have any relevance whatsoever?
Because they're ultimately responsible for getting all that weird shit like bestiality and soon pedophilia (and already child marriages in some places) to be legalized in the first place.

The only reason said slipperly slope is slippery is because straight people are oozing their disgusting slime all over it.
>>
>>8617241
This opens up the possibility for the majority of society to starve certain groups to death or leave them homeless: anything from LGBT to ethnicities to women to poor people. What a shit idea.
Let's just be glad the government and the law in my country (and hopefully yours) disagrees with this.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.