[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, so I have seen loads of misinformation bias and outdated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: propaganda info.jpg (9KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda info.jpg
9KB, 314x161px
OK, so I have seen loads of misinformation bias and outdated information.

so let me list what it is I am looking for:

>information of any Human true hermaphrodite both impregnating and being impregnated as either self-cest or with partners with genetic and biological proof (in the case of self-cest, proof it wasn't incest).

>proof of a transitional therapy m-f or f-m where the individual was fully functional as one and then fully functional as the other. (clarity: impregnates, and is impregnated).

>information especially of female homosexuality and on its cause and trends.

>i'm not really looking for information on gay men, I believe I will be satisfied with my conclusions until the next decade as more information flows in.

pic relevant, anti-gay propaganda
>>
>>8610063
First two are biologically impossible and you could literally find this on wikipedia.
>>
>>8610078
not concerned about that, looking to see if there is an un-prapaganda based even, that there isn't a "bell curve." I read Wikipedia and I am un-satisfied with the depth of information. they are good summaries but don't have much speculative information that isn't someone's narrative.
>>
>>8610097
With today's medicine it's impossible. That isn't to say it is impossible, technically everything save going faster than the speed of light is looking like it's possible.

Stem cell research is promising but it's still too stigmatized for any research to happen in the United States. However, Germany and China are actively looking into it for making grown organs, which goes without saying that that will greatly increase chances of transexual reproduction.

Self reproduction would only be a terrible idea, though could work once technology progresses far enough.
>>
>>8610097
>that there isn't a "bell curve."
???
>>
>>8610097
*looking for something to reaffirm my confirmation bias regarding the mental disorder everyone is enabling me to normalize.
>>
>>8610185
on basis if all things are possible, then a bell curve will form with extremely rare things not happening often. this is in exact with a yes/no system as there are so few options.
>>
>>8610193
looking for something to challenge my confirmation bias regarding the mental disorder everyone one in the LGBT community is trying to normalize, as well as to challenge theirs.

for example:

the basis of male homosexuality says that men are gay because they are exposed to corruptible hormones in utero. the basis of this is related genes dealing with excessively fertile fathers and mothers... strongly share one gene set on one chromosome. chromosome 8, which is known for brain development. the paper said because it makes people gay, where as my belief is that it leads to a more sensitive brain to hormonal overload.

this is the kind of stuff I'm looking for.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.