[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW thinks transwomen will be more popular with Men and MGTOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: large.jpg (109KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
109KB, 500x619px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7nK3KLAO1I&t

Well, for your sake, with these guys at least, i hope not. These guys scream the notion of abusive relationship. listen to how he talks about men willing to date transwomen; Calling them the same buzzwords they call men who like women.

You should just let these guys fuck robots, and maybe not date if this is all thats available, just saying. better guys out there than this for sure, and women too for that matter.

After hearing this man speak about transwomen as if they aren't human, I don't think there are showers hot enough, nor enough bleach in the world, to ever feel clean again. I can hear the fapping and fetishizing in his voice... Whether you are trans or not, if this is the kind of guy trying to date you, just tell them to fuck off. these guys have 0 respect for anyone but themselves.
>>
>>8610013
In a way being MTF is the ultimate form of MGTOW.
>>
Does it matter if we're popular to them if they built their whole identity off not being popular to us?
>>
>>8610025
not quite, MGTOW aren't willing to admit they are more effeminate than masculine. transwomen are.
>>
>>8610043
Hence MTFs being the ultimate form.
>>
File: 908.png (1MB, 1186x1382px) Image search: [Google]
908.png
1MB, 1186x1382px
>>8610013
But MGTOW philosophy invalidates the straight trans women they're trying to date, while propagating the same culture that trans lesbians use to reason their transitioning and thus oppress straight trans women further.
>>
>>8610061
>implying a mgtow would touch an hsts
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8610067
The comments seem to signal that they all hate us all anyways despite the advocacy on the part of pro-male transbians.
>>
File: 1498246287402.jpg (27KB, 393x317px) Image search: [Google]
1498246287402.jpg
27KB, 393x317px
>>8610013
The problem is that transwomen are attracted to women since they are born straight men.

What mgtow need to do ia accept they have baby dicks and man up.

Also the reason why they are shit is that we give them freedom. Take away the freedom and they are normal again.
>>
>>8610013
>tfw before i realised i was trans, i was an unironic mgtow
>>
>>8610099
How can somebody make that switch?
>>
>>8610077
Think I'm going to have to side with you on this one, Cara. Those comments say plenty.
>>
>>8610093
For men going their own way they sure talk about chicks a lot. You'd think they'd be focused on fixing their own issues, but nope. It's all the women's fault.
Thing is, if these guys were born in the 1950s they'd be just as unwanted then.
>>
>>8610126

If you live near a minefield would you warn visitors about the landmines nearby? Same thing with MGTOW and women.
>>
>>8610126
I'd say it's a counter culture group to the Marxist horseshit the colleges are spitting out. Probably got popular from all the SJW shit that got overblown everywhere on the internet.
>>
>>8610131
Women aren't minefields. This is the same mentality as the radical feminists that say all men are violent man babies. It's exactly the same.
>>
>>8610134
The internet changed everything
>>
>>8610149

>Women aren't minefields

Yes they are.
>>
>>8610149
Just accept the fact that MGTOW/MRA autism is inverse feminism to an exact fault and hide the thread.

As always being LE HARD POLARIZED BLACK AND WHITE VIEWPOINTS SITH LORD OR JEDI WORLD you make fools of all.
>>
>>8610013
reading those youtube comments are worse than reading 4 chan comments holy shit... makes me dysphoric as fuck... atleast 4 chan somewhat understands that there are actual legitimate transsexuals are intersex and not actually male.
>>
>>8610162
By that logic so are men.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.