[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of the straight trans women here ever feel threatened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

File: 349085349.png (1MB, 1328x1432px) Image search: [Google]
349085349.png
1MB, 1328x1432px
Do any of the straight trans women here ever feel threatened or scared of the idea of a trans lesbian being attracted to them?
>>
>>8609769
i've been sexually assaulted by transbians twice

you bitches seemingly cannot distinguish a friendly hug from wanting to fuck
>>
>>8609859
So they're like straight guys.
>>
>>8609769
Given my experiences with other trans people are close to nil at the moment, I'd have to say no. I mean, it'd be kind of flattering I guess. But I don't think I'd be interested.
>>
>>8609859

Green text plox
>>
>>8609859
>hugging
slut.
>>
>>8609769
I wouldn't be bothered or threatened per se, but context is everything. The one poster mentioned sexual assault. Especially if the transbian were larger than I am and was getting inappropriate I'd be worried.
>>
>>8610087
So they're EXACTLY like straight guys
>>
File: 10392853592803138320.jpg (59KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
10392853592803138320.jpg
59KB, 558x419px
>>8610119
Pretty much. Pic related, a notorious transbian rapist (and obvious hon)
>>
>>8610119
>>8610133
You guys are disgusting.
>>
>>8610057

>meet up with online friend who offered to help me while job hunting in new city
>spend a few hours in coffee shop
>"we've been here a while, wanna hang out at my place?"
>cant tell if male predation, assume awkward female bonding
>go to her place, hanging out on couch
>bitch immediately tells me all her bougie idiot sob stories
>i give her a pity hug
>she pushes me down, kisses my neck
>i say get the fuck off me
>she keeps going
>i get pretty scared, flip her off me and ball up for a bit
>grab my purse and leave as soon as i realize what happened, while she cries on the floor

probably one of the least dangerous sexual assaults in my life but still one of the grossest
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>8609769
>>
>>8610138
Grow a pair. This is exactly how this shitsite talks about women. Seems like you can dish it out but can't take it.
>>
>>8610145
gross
I feel sorry for transbians and try to be friends with them, help them with makeup and stuff and try to give them some source of human interaction but they creep me out. I don't think I've met a single one that didn't make advances on me or act awkwardly
>>
>>8610133
God DAMN he's fugly.
>>
>>8610133
what is the point of this meme
>>
>>8610159
>I'm just being le hard x-D

lol continue being a worthless poser, throw in a 1488 while you're at it you bandwagoneer you!
>>
No.
>>
File: 903485.png (558KB, 566x1240px) Image search: [Google]
903485.png
558KB, 566x1240px
Reminder that all pro-transbian comments by "hstses" in this thread are false flags.
>>
#notalltransbians

Stop trying to generalize ENTIRE groups of people based on one experience with one member of a group. Like if we did that with trans people, in general, we would all be cringe lords.
>>
>>8610203
in my case it's more of a generalization from the 20 or so transbians i met in sf, all of whom seemed to act a lot more like men than women wrt me

did not feel any safer around them than around drunk men

could just be regional degeneracy tho
>>
>>8610178
Nice retort. You know I'm right, you just don't like it because it hurts to know there are people out there who hate your sex. MGTOW tells you you have the right to reject women, but they don't have the right to reject you. That if they do, they're all the worst of the worst. That they're less than human. You don't like it when people do it to you.
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>8610225
>rah rah rah 'm right

stopped reading there, continue being triggered online for a "purpose" lol a "cause" not realizing I'm just laughing at you the whole time like pic related
>>
>>8610145
as a guy, I genuinely don't understand why you would hug in that situation. why not just say, "damn, that sucks?"

>>8610203
>the year of our lord and savior 2017
>thinking your average person (read: an idiot) wont make broad sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people based off of stereotypes, much less a singular interaction

shiggery diggery doo
>>
>>8610221
>trans guy acts like guy

who would have fucking thought?
>>
>>8609769
I tried dating a transbian once and it was a nightmare
>smoked some weed and threatened to rape me then blamed it on a "panic attack"
>sadist
>found out later she hit on and was predatory to my other female friends
>met another one a little while later who did the same thing, can't understand personal space and wants to touch females constantly
>>8609859
fucking this
>>
>>8610239
Hugging is what girls do in that situation. Girls are much more physical with their friends than boys and that carries into adulthood.
>>
>>8610228
"Meyeh me me me me me meh"
OK, Eric.
>>
>>8610119
maybe that's because they ARE straight guys. and they have this weird sex fetish to boot. makes sense they would be turbo creeps
>>
>>8610145
oh wow inept autists
>>
>>8610260
Nope. A girl acting like a girl would with another girl. She let her guard down.
>>
>>8610239
>It's okay to be stupid as long as everyone else is after all if the other pigs seem happy eating from slop I guess they're happy...
>>
>>8610247
I see. thanks

>>8610260
even through my severe, crippling autism I could tell that asking her to his house was a move. because she acquiesced, he interpreted the move as a success. when she hugged him after accepting his move he interpreted it as reciprocity and so naturally escalated the situation. I'm pretty sure this is how the game works, but as you can tell from these sentences, I don't and never will play
>>
>>8610271
it's really easy to see in retrospect that it was a pickup disguised as girl friendship, but i was naive to the appearances and ways of fake trannies then
>>
>>8610283
Hell guys do this to everyone. Most cases of "friendzoning" are guys who act like friends hoping the girl will eventually fall for them. The girls just think the dude is being a friend because cowardly men's tactics are so similar to normal female friendships.
>>
>>8610199
Evidence that Cara is HSTS: 0
>>
File: 9.png (2MB, 2336x1432px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
2MB, 2336x1432px
>>8610292
prove that i'm not.
>>
>>8610297
Burden of proof.
>>
>Transbian in my support group is hitting on me
Make it stop
>>
>>8610271
>even through my severe, crippling autism I could tell that asking her to his house was a move.
....it was?

Goddamn I'm so completely clueless on stuff like that. I legit fear that I'm way too naive for my own good.
>>
>>8610291
>cowardly
I would accuse you of tipping your fedora, but I suppose a curtsy is more appropriate.

>>8610283
us guys have sex on the brain all the time. its our biology. the only thing that stops that is age and the rare asexual. a trans guy is a guy, so there was no intention of a 'female freindship' I guarantee it. especially if he is on hrt

I don't know how to people so stuff like this is only obvious to me when someone types it out. for instance when Dr. Chakwas offered Garrus a chocolate cake, I - like him - wondered why. it took some youtube commenters to point out that regular friends/acquaintances don't just bake cakes for each other. Dr. Chakwas also had to go out of her way to source ingredients with stereochemically right handed amino acids, as the Normandy's crew is an almost entirely human one
>>
>>8610329
>us guys have sex on the brain all the time. its our biology.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8610267
you have to be autistic/intoxicated and inept to not see if the sexual intentions are present or not by all the non-verbal signs
and Im mostly baffled at the transbian acting like a drunk teenager
the other girl was just too nice and inexperienced I guess

>>8610271
thats a very formal way to look at it, in real situation it's nuanced and you can usually tell where its heading
>his house
not nice
>>
>>8610325
I could only tell when it was written out like that, honestly. I too am clueless irl. fortunately, this is the internet
>>
>>8609769
>Tfw trans mtf
>friends with sjw enby girl
>meet in a lolita group
>went to her house
>she thought I was straight since I told her I prefer men
>we go shopping for groceries and I drive he around to help her do chores since she makes no money
>I buy some of her groceries while I buy myself some alcohol
>We watch movies and eat snacks and dinner in bed while I get drunk
>tfw lonely as fuck and went through a break up
>tfw she was the only real life friend I had at the time
>tfw got to drunk and forgot to tell her I was going through a break up and lonely
>was trying to ask if i could cuddle with her in bed but to drunk and social anxiety was through the roof
>she says "I thought you were straight"
> I said I was bi
> she never talks to me ever again after that night

Did i do somthing wrong? I mean I guess I implied I wanted to sleep with her but I just wanted to hold her and cry because i was lonely from my break up with my boyfriend. Am I just a deplorable bi tranny?
>>
>>8610334
I'm a fucking man, and my id compels me to stick my dick in every woman that does not trigger a disgust response. ego and superego keep id in line

the only people on this earth who don't think men have sex on the brain all the time are innocent women. we are living creatures, and our greatest drives are: reproduction, eating, not getting eaten. for a man, reproduction is the priority. for women, reproduction comes third except during ovulation when she finds hypermasculine traits more attractive

source: my scholarly education as a biology major who has dabbled in psychology. a simple search on google scholar will support my claims
>>
>>8610352
>cuddle with her in bed
That's a problem.
>>
>>8610361
>source: it's how I see myself so it must be true and must apply to all men
>>
>>8610352
>Did i do somthing wrong? I mean I guess I implied I wanted to sleep with her but I just wanted to hold her and cry because i was lonely from my break up with my boyfriend
>I mean I guess I implied I wanted to sleep with her

you answered your own question
>>
>>8610352
>Did i do somthing wrong?
>thought sjw trender cisie was your friend
this

*hugs*
>>
>>8610361
>our greatest drives are: reproduction, eating, not getting eaten
Then why aren't we all living in the stone age still? Only stupid people care about these as their only needs. One example is usually more successful men prefer women with smaller breasts while less successful men prefer larger breasts. Why? because large tits show that the woman is more fertile so dumb men have large families with them and can't afford to take care of them while smaller tits show the women is more into other needs like actually being smart and not obsessing over reproduction only. So the smart guy will only have 1 kid with her while still being able to afford other luxuries and pursuing other goals to advance the human race instead of constantly killing this earth with over populated idiots.
>>
>>8610352
you definitely crossed a line asking to get in her bed
>>
>>8610367
>my scholarly education as a biology major who has dabbled in psychology. a simple search on google scholar will support my claims

bruh can you even. just read some abstracts. they have the hypothesis, results, and conclusions all wrapped up in a few sentences

but this is 4chin and being smart or providing you with a means of investigating scholarly literature to arrive at the same conclusion means fuck all so I guess you got me
>>
>>8610379
no i didn't ask to get in bed with her, we were having a girls night and she let me hop in. I guess she was comfortable with it because she thought I was only into guys, but I wasn't even attracted to her when I told her I was bi since I do prefer guys.

The problem happened when I got to drunk and tried to ask her if we could cuddle. I have a neovagina too so idk what she was afraid of... Maybe I'm just to socially awkward to understand certain social cues until after I fuck up... Like I know saying I'm bi and wanting to cuddle heavily implies sex but I didn't want sex... I just wanted to cuddle and talk about my break up...
>>
>>8610329
>trans guy

no comments really
>>
File: f7cb200712065e47af5a84969d092a2f.png (1005KB, 1172x1563px) Image search: [Google]
f7cb200712065e47af5a84969d092a2f.png
1005KB, 1172x1563px
>>8610246
>>8609859
seems like a rare occurence to me, if nothing else most of us are beta subs who want that stuff to happen to us, not the other way around.
>>
>>8610378
we aren't in the stone age anymore because agriculture. agriculture means that some people can focus on providing food, meaning others can devote time and energy into doing other productive things. wild animals spend the vast majority of their waking hours eating, avoiding being eaten, searching for mates, and caring for their offspring. of these activities, searching for food takes up most of the time. early hunter gatherers spent most of the day getting enough food to survive to the next day. again, agriculture means that you don't have to risk life and limb to get food, and the massive time sink of foraging is eliminated

only a crazy person lets their id take control all or even most of the time. for most people, id, ego, and superego are in healthy balance. this means that even though I want to bang almost every woman I see, I don't actually do it because there are repercussions involving the police. even in hunter gatherer times I doubt I could get away with banging everyone I saw, as the group would ostracize me. even if I was the leader, having all women pregnant all the time is not sustainable. behaviors like this essentially get eliminated from the gene pool through natural selection
>>
>>8610397
oh don't worry, I'm not a trans guy: I'm an actual guy. I just have the respect to call people by the pronouns they prefer. I'm sure Freud would love to psychoanalyze trans people though
>>
>>8610406
so you are saying guys have to repress these feelings moreso than women because we live in a modern days setting? I guess I can agree with that,
>>
>>8610405
Is this a general?
>>
>be bi transwoman
>had a friend that was transbian
>knew she was into me
>tried to be nice and her friend
>constantly declining her advances

>things seemed to be normal with her eventually
>agreed to spend the night after hanging out with some friends
>woke up in the middle of the night in a panic
>find that she's slipped my "d" out of my underwear and was trying to blow me

>pushed her face and flipped my shit.
>grabbed my stuff and left

I want to believe that not all transbians are like this, but I'll never trust one again to find out.
>>
>>8610424
imo you are partially correct.

if I submit to my id I will end up in prison or dead. if a woman submits to the sexual desires of her id, she is labeled a harlot. for some reason, marrying/being in a committed relationship with a woman who has had few to no sexual partners is considered ideal. if I had to I'd choose someone with lots of sexual experience so she knows what she wants and how to please me.

however, because it is considered bad for women go out and get laid, these urges tend to be suppressed. but, they are still there. for instance, many well to do women in the late 19th century were diagnosed with hysteria. seeing as the cure for hysteria led to the first vibrator, I posit that women are just about as horny as men but they don't show it
>>
>>8610352
You scared her. She thought you wanted to be friends but friends don't do what you asked her to do. She thought "oh god, he's just like the others! If I stay here he'll try to rape me, or even if not, he'll accuse me of friendzoning him! Time to bail."
>>
>>8610352
What the hell. Is this what other transbians are like? If you share a bed with someone who's your friend, just share a bed man, don't make it weird.
>>
>>8610465
>if I submit to my id I will end up in prison or dead.
Why?
>>
>>8610465
makes sense, I mean society seems to shame sex in general for some reason. I wish people were more open about it. It's the same problems with drugs. We suppress and censor it so much that it leads to misunderstanding, lack of education which then leads to recklessness.

For me I am MtF that passes and has a neovagina so it's even worse for me. Since society doesn't understand sex at all imo, so society doesn't understand that I think like any other female my sexual desires have been suppressed to the point where I just have to accept that no one wants to sleep with me so I just use a dildo and gave up on pursuing a partner so I don't go insane like you said.
>>
>>8610483
I'm not a transbian though... I am just a very socially awkward transgirl...
>>
File: 1282225465341222erre.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1282225465341222erre.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>8610414
ok I have to be blunt, there was no transguy and you have no reading comprehension whatsoever
>>
>>8610532
is a transbian not: sex = female, gender = male, sexually attracted to women? because that is what I was going with

>>8610485
if you didn't know, your id is pure sexual desire and violence. for example, if someone takes my parking spot, my id wants to kill them unless it is a woman, in which case it wants me to have sex with her before killing her. so as you can see, submitting to id = prison or death

>>8610490
if you really do pass I would let you use my dick instead of your dildo lol. I had an fwb that was a passable pre op trans girl. I miss her. we'd cuddle and watch movies and youtube as well once we got more comfortable with each other. I had to move, and so now I have no one to cuddle with 1-2 times per week. feelsbadman
>>
>>8610594
you must be new here

transbian means sex = male, gender = female, attracted to women
>>
>>8610594
why doesn't a woman's id involve that?
>>
>>8610599
so to be sure, when you say sex = male, you mean that individual produces motile gametes aka sperm?

and yes, this is the first time I have posted on this board. it has been pretty interesting so far. normally I stop after recaptcha starts throwing pictures at me
>>
>>8610599
you must be new
sex and gender are the same, ask any real trans person
>>
>>8610329
>us guys have sex on the brain all the time
I have cuddles and crippling depression on my mind. Literally only masturbate to pass time, feel almost no pleasure from it. Whatever distracts me for a few minutes is good though.
>>
>>8610617
I imagine a woman's id to not prioritize sex as much as a man's (except during ovulation) due to the considerable energetic burden a woman takes up as a result of becoming pregnant. I think the order of important things for a woman is food>sex, while a man's is sex>food I can't say for sure because I'm not a woman, and as we can see here>>8610490 women aren't supposed to like sex, so I think it would be hard to find one willing to voice agreement

in sexually reproducing species, the sex that spends more energy on the next generation is the most selective. normally, it is the female who is selective, however there are some exceptions. the seahorse is the most obvious one.

in that case, despite the female's nonmotile gametes, she nonetheless gets the male pregnant and he has to deal with incubating eggs in his pouch and then birthing them once they hatch
>>
why are retards on this board obsessed with classifying people who have female hormones, female secondary sex characteristics, female genitals, no gonads and people with XY chromosomes as having "male sex" or "male biology"? if anything thats very much the biology of an intersex woman.

Also why are straight trannies on 4chan so homophobic? Do you want to show your /pol/ bfs how you're "one of the good ones"?
>>
>>8610636
I feel the same way, being submissive has replaced orgasming for me.
>>
>>8610636
if you can afford it, see a psychologist. depression ruined my chance to get into medical school. 2nd semester junior year, I received another season ending injury, my crush told me that I am insecure and cling to anyone who will give me attention (2nd time a crush has done that), and to top it all off, physics was fucking impossible. wanted to kill myself that semester and summer. almost downed a bottle of unisom but good ol' Giro walked around the corner while I had all the pills clenched in my fist and so I didn't. in retrospect overdosing on diphenhydramine would not have been a good way to go

tl;dr if you actually want to kill yourself seek help from a psychologist, budget permitting

I too want companionship, but anxiety inhibits me from talking to people. apparently the only way to get over it is to start talking to people, but then I run into my anxiety. it's been a while since I've read it, but I think that might be a catch 22. at the very least it is a dilemma
>>
File: 834957.png (746KB, 692x970px) Image search: [Google]
834957.png
746KB, 692x970px
>>8610652
But straight trans women ally with cis lesbian women all the time?
>>
>>8610690
they really do not, even a lot of cis straight women act weird toward cis lesbians in this sort of weird, homophobic way. You'd think straight trans women would know better because their very existence is queer, but allas.
>>
>>8610652
>female gonads
>male sex
impossible. I also doubt an individual with no gonads has an appreciable amount of any sex hormone

if you're not trolling, what is a straight tranny? because apparently I was wrong with transbian so how am I supposed to know what these words mean anyways

and yes, it is possible for an individual to have XY karyotype but still be female if the SRY gene fails to activate/is defunct/is absent or the cells it targets are insensitive to its signal
>>
>>8610690
lmao unless you mean TERFs tho
>>
>>8610704
whoops, meant
>no gonads
>male sex
still impossible
>>
>>8610653
Hot, describe please?
>>
>>8610704
a straight trans woman is a trans woman who is straight i.e is into dudes
a transbians is a trans lesbian i.e a lesbian trans woman, a trans woman who is into women

also read my post better

>>8610709
glad we agree
>>
>>8610700
>their very existence is queer
uh, no it isn't. please don't speak for us. I dont identify with any kind of gay or "queer" group.
and no, I'm not homophobic at all nor is my boyfriend /pol/ you really just seem to be generalizing all trans women.
>>
>>8610716
well it's ok if you don't id as that, but you're trans baby, you're in the LGBT acronym, therefore queer.

and yeah doesn't generalizing fucking suck?
>>
>>8610721
no I dont believe in the "queer" ideology and I think it is homophobic itself. obviously you've never been bashed in the head by people calling you a queer
>>
>>8610723
i'm not going to get into retarded convos about wether queer is a slur or not, people id'd as queer since way back, suck it up buttercup, or filter the word if it bothers you
>>
>>8610715
so to use terms I am more familiar with, a straight trans woman is a ladyboy, and a transbian is a ladyboy who is into women?
>>
>>8610727
all I'm saying is you are generalizing an entire group of people
I come here to discuss trans topics, that doesn't make me part of your dumb movement or whatever
>>
>>8610732
idk what a ladyboy is
>>
>>8610685
How has that changed your career?
>>
>>8610685
I'm not suicidal nor do I have a low self esteem though. I have a lack of motivation to do things in life and find nothing fun. I've dealt with it for as long as I can remember. Seeing a shrink could make it harder for me to get gunz (hobby not colombine) and would be embarrassing socially to do.
>>
>>8610737
calm down no one said you were part of a movement
>>
>>8610743
yes you said all straight trans women fall under your "queer" ideology. we don't so please don't speak for trans women.
>>
>>8610746
whatever dude you're not really getting me
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8610746
Sertii using "queer" and the bashing straight trans women for being hurt by it is the same as Breitbart using the word "tranny" in their headlines and then labeling anyone who ask them to stop as being "PC".

It's not really a huge shock that people who contextualized themselves as obvious straight men for their entire lives get instinctively defensive and offended over the idea of needed to "contort" their straight male identity around a """minority""".

But yeah, suck it up or if you're "mean" to them, that gives trans lesbians and alt-righters the right to kill you because "you made your own bed", right?
>>
>>8610761
didn't you aggressively stalk a couple of early transitioners, including nicole maines? And you also consider yourself a man so there's that.

And queer is a very pc word these days, idk what you're talking about
>>
File: ks8fS8kT.jpg (28KB, 497x600px) Image search: [Google]
ks8fS8kT.jpg
28KB, 497x600px
>>8610761
>>
>>8610775
>didn't you aggressively stalk a couple of early transitioners, including nicole maines
no.
also what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>8610738
the stereotypical 'thai ladyboy' is a man who dresses like a woman. in some tourist cities in particular there are many ladyboy prostitutes. it's ladyboy because they look like a lady but have boy parts down there. apparently there are even schools to go to that teach people how to apply makeup and how to walk, talk, and act. I suppose a ladyboy is equivalent to a 'shemale' in porn

in my mind, a ladyboy and transgirl have the same outward appearance, however this transbian stuff is a step beyond my heteronormative mindset

>>8610741
I suppose the social stigma outweighs the potential benefits of straightening out your depression. it also appears to me that your depression is not crippling, but I don't have a phd in psychology

>>8610740
I don't have one lol. I'm at my parents house taking classes at the community college with the intention of applying to their RN program. I am also considering applying to accelerated BSN programs as well.I also help my mom's coworker by taking care of her father for a few hours at a time so she has time to do things. his health is fading, so he must be attended to. he can't change his depends, he can't go to the bathroom if he has to poop, he can't make food for himself, and he can't get in and out of his wheelchair without someone's help. his mental faculties remain, however
>>
>>8610761
you're alright cara
>>
>>8610787
>no
ok miss restraining ordee
>what does that have to do with anything
idk i'm just putting things in context here
>>8610791
it says on wikipedia that a lady boy is either an effeminate gay man or a transgender woman.

We are discussing transgender women.
transgender women are women and can display the same range of sexualities as any cis woman.
>>
>>8610795
>be transphobic stalker
>be left-wing
>"you're alright"
>>
File: c1.jpg (17KB, 512x391px) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
17KB, 512x391px
>>
File: 908.png (1MB, 1186x1382px) Image search: [Google]
908.png
1MB, 1186x1382px
>>8610808
I'm not on the political spectrum, I was just comparing two popular talking points here.
>>
>>8610805
well that clears things up for me, but I don't think I'll ever be on this board again after tonight. I did get to rattle off about biology and psychology without the complete retardation on other boards with more traffic
>>
>>8610808
i havent really seen any evidence of caraposter being transphobic? yeah they are a stalker but thats something I can forgive
>be left-wing
huh?? oh you're one of those political boogeyman ppl
>>
>>8610826
>i havent really seen any evidence of caraposter being transphobic?

yeah misgendering everyone and harassing trans people, stalking trans people, and all the other shit she's said here over the years totally isn't transphobic as fuck

also Cara is far from left-wing

>>8610821
ok but never actually call people ladyboys again
>>
>>8610791
>it also appears to me that your depression is not crippling
Probably. Just wish I could feel happy.
>>
>>8610838
>ok but never actually call people ladyboys again
they call themselves that over in thailand, but I always address people by whatever pronoun they prefer despite all the tough guys on the internet
>>
>>8610838
>misgendering everyone
"misgendering" cis people who pretend to be trans is not transphobic
>harassing trans people, stalking trans people
there is nothing inherently transphobic about that
>>
>>8610849
>However, when considering transgender women (MtF) as a group in Thai society, most refer to themselves as phuying (Thai: ผู้หญิง "women"), with a minority referring to themselves as phuying praphet song (a "second kind of woman") and only very few referring to themselves as kathoey

>>8610851
>"misgendering" cis people who pretend to be trans is not transphobic

ah ok, the idea that someone's trans status is determined by someone that is not themselves is also transphobic so it works either way.
>>
>>8610851
>"misgendering" cis people who pretend to be trans is not transphobic
Like himself you mean?

There is a good faith respect of identity.
>>
>>8610594
if you are in california and are attractive id be down but don't hate me if you arnt just being honest. It's fine if you don't either. Sorry i'm up front about just don't want to waste time and I doubt you are in california anyways. If you are add me stonedmiku on skype
>>
>>8610859
you can't decide that for yourself. you're a man who "transitioned" very old. real women are born women.
>>
>>8609769
ITT: We TERF Now
>>
>>8610863
>tfw live in california
n-n-norcal?
they didn't prepare me for this
>>
>>8610871
listen I'm pretty secure in who I am, missgendering me really doesn't affect me, especially if you do it as anon. You're just proving my point
>>
>>8609769
ur probably ugly anyways so no worries
>>
>>8610871
You're a /pol/ or /clg/ shitter who is in several threads right now/.
>>
>>8610859
shamefur dispray. guess I'll just kill myself then
>>
>>8610879
>implying i am / every would be a filthy tripfag
fucking autist

>>8610884
nope
>>
>>8610648
but the violence part?
>>
>>8610152
nope.
>>
>Still the same old bait in 2017
I swear Cara will never rest.
>>
>>8612014
Sperglords are NEETs and they have all the time in the world to shitpost. But their sheer dedication should offput you by its very nature - no sane, healthy individual devotes this much time to the torment of others. Beliefs are beliefs, but having to restate them over and over and over again betrays great insecurity.
>>
>>8610872
uh.. no
>>
>>8610133
She's actually pretty so I don't know what you're saying
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.