[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my penis is now a useless soft lump of lewd tingles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1499410919014.png (315KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499410919014.png
315KB, 625x800px
my penis is now a useless soft lump of lewd tingles
>>
Same my familia
What's bothering you about it
>>
>>8609606
i didn't say i was bothered
>>
>>8609617
Fair enough! What else do you feel about this subject? What else would you like to say?
>>
>>8609630
i want to close my eyes while someone plays with it and imagine it's my vagina
>>
>>8609597
can I have it, it's better than what I have

t. ftm with 1 inch clitoromegaly that mysteriously stopped growing 3mo on T & I have no idea if it's ever gonna continue
>>
>>8609638
Reminds me of when a guy was playing with my piddler and he said, "I'm enjoying your pussy" and at the time I thought it was corny but now I think it was really sweet of him
>>
>>8609692
Awww tbqh
>>
>>8609597
Just as god intended.
>>
desu i want this because srs results don't satisfy me plus the webm's I've seen of the surgery taking place are terrifying and I never ever ever want that
>>
>>8609638
this is sad and cute
>>
>>8609860
Any surgery is terrifying.
>>
>>8609896
actually that might just be it, i haven't watched any other surgeries really, but still watching srs fucced me up p bad. ill just wait until le stem cell vagina meme happens
>>
>>8609915
That's going to look just as gross if not more gross. Removing the penis and testicles, fashioning a cavity, and then surgically affixing the lab-grown vagina.
>>
>>8609932
stem cell new body when
>>
>>8609896
Nah. Minimally invasive surgeries like the doctor lasering my eye to seal a cyst is 30 min of staring into lights. Surgeries are not created equal, and getting your dick inverted is pretty high up there on the list of invasiveness even if you have all the morphine in the world and can't feel anything.
>>
Mommy touches mine when it gets tingly but she doesn't let me make stickies :/
>>
>>8610426
Sounds like quite a tradeoff!
The touching from mommy has to be pretty nice right?
But not being allowed to make stickies sounds very uncomfortable and upsetting!
>>
>>8609896
I've had lots of surgeries done and SRS is not at all like most surgeries, they're tearing apart your whole pelvic region
Plus the idea that it's "faked" is kind of offputting. It doesn't feel very scientific or technical, they're just cutting apart and stretching whatever they can find down there to rig it up into something that looks like a vag. It reminds me of the scene from Apollo 13 where the engineers make an air filter out of scrap parts lol
>>
>>8610448
It makes the tinglies better tho
>>
>>8610426
>>8610448
s-stop ur making me a transbian
>>
>>8610463
>Plus the idea that it's "faked" is kind of offputting. It doesn't feel very scientific or technical, they're just cutting apart and stretching whatever they can find down there to rig it up into something that looks like a vag.
This is what puts me off. Even if I somehow end up transitioning and become a millionaire and neovaginas become far more realistic, I just can't see myself paying for what is still a fake one made from other parts of the body.
>>
>>8609641

You know researchers are pretty fucking close to making stuff that lets you just plug body parts into other bodies without rejection

Like so fucking close

The ol' vageener/peener switcheroo is a thing that could be doable in like, 5 years
>>
so this is slightly related but I would like to know if im alone in this

during male puberty I had like 4 or 5 wet dreams, so I know what the feeling is like to have one. I've been on cypro for 8 months and I don't masturbate anymore (except for playing with my nips sometimes) and overall I'm a lot less horny, plus it hurts a bit when I get hard
BUT now every few weeks while I'm asleep, I have really sexual dreams and I can tell it's like going to be wet dream, I get hard (I can still feel the discomfort from erection pain) and my body is trying to do it...but I can't/don't ejaculate and it's this weirdly frustrating feeling

and like I still don't have the urge to masturbate when I'm awake, so it seems weird my body keeps doing this

pls respond
>>
>>8612742
The function is entirely fucked is the other thing. Chances are you're going to lose a good amount of nerve function, and the ways guys are used to stimulating vaginas just don't work on fake ones.
>>
>>8612750
who cares if i'll still have a male skeleton
>>
>>8612869
I've known females that had damn near male skeletons, they're still fine.
>>
>>8612799
My situation is pretty similar to yours. No urge to masturbate (only done it once and felt like crap after) but I've had 2-3 'wet' dreams on 7+ months of cypro. I end up ejaculating though, just that nothing comes out.

I heard that this is normal since Women get sexual dreams as well.
>>
>>8612935
You aren't a woman though, why bring that up?
>>
>>8612935
you can have a sexual dream without your body trying to make it a wet dream though, you know? as a male I had plenty of sexual dreams without having the feeling like I was trying to ejaculate

I wonder if it's a cypro effect because I don't really produce cum anymore, or if it's like my body trying to get its natural ejaculation function that it's lost back
>>
File: vomit.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
>>8610426
Gross. You transbians are fucking disgusting (and batshit insane).
>>
>>8612799
>on cypro
>less horny
>wet dreams
Same tbqh
>>
>>8609597
It's the best though isn't it? I get so worked up when it gets tingly that I just writhe around, touching it can be too intense. If I'm high and I touch it it makes me cry because its too much.
>>
>>8612907
my skeleton doesn't pass
>>
>>8612967
Hmm, it probably is your body. I think it is more of the effect of blockers rather than cypro specifically though.
>>
>>8612968
Funny because I like the same shit but with daddy instead of mommy.
>>
>>8613048
same

does hrt cause you to be into ddlg?
>>
>>8613119
No.

Source: Got into it before HRT.
>>
>>8610426
if mummy doesnt let you have cummies then it makes you more pliable :3
>>
>>8613119
I thought it was really cringey and stupid then after 2 years hrt i get tingly just thinking about calling a lover daddy
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.